No announcement yet.

Coronation Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the fact shona done it shows she still isn't OK. Impulsion is one of her 'disabilities' so to speak
    Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
      I think the fact shona done it shows she still isn't OK. Impulsion is one of her 'disabilities' so to speak
      but she hesitated!

Comment

• even crazy people hesitate occasionally. Speaking from experience

Comment

• devs kid is alive?? wtf not a burn on him, how tf did he survive an exploding car he was in
          what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
            devs kid is alive?? wtf not a burn on him, how tf did he survive an exploding car he was in
            He crawled out despite being trapped by his legs just minutes earlier.

Comment

• Looks like Natasha’s about to die in surgery. Another classic ITV soap trope, kill off the women who get in the way of the fathers having full custody of their kids.

Comment

• Maria the sudden Greta Thunberg of Weatherfield

The shoe-horning of climate week into the soaps is cringe, especially the crossover stuff.

Comment

• shame on kurtis, he was so handsome
                  what's going on?

Comment

• I feel like they’re turning Emma into one of those characters who will just go from misfortune to misfortune like Whitney in EE.

Can’t even tell what the Christmas story is gonna be this year cos it feels like nothing’s really going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      I feel like they’re turning Emma into one of those characters who will just go from misfortune to misfortune like Whitney in EE.

Can’t even tell what the Christmas story is gonna be this year cos it feels like nothing’s really going on.
                      apparently someone in the bistro finds a grey hair in their soup and kevins sister pulls out a gun and holds everyone hostage
                      what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                        apparently someone in the bistro finds a grey hair in their soup and kevins sister pulls out a gun and holds everyone hostage
                        Sounds better than anything from the last 12 months though I’m not sure how many more hostage situations the Bistro can take

Comment

• Great hilarious feelgood Crimbo ep. "Smell the marigolds" And i love Daisy after the turnaround of her character since the start.

And Rebecca Ryan is a great addition.

Comment

• They’ve got a good young/under 40 female cast at the moment, but they’re losing the connections between the older cast IMO.

Are they teasing a Rosie return with showing us Sally reading a text from her?

Comment

• Yeah I also like Daisy. I do not want her with Daniel though

Comment

• Pathetic story for Emma and Faye; Emma lurching into another immediate dilemma

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                  Pathetic story for Emma and Faye; Emma lurching into another immediate dilemma
                                  little murderers
                                  what's going on?

Comment

• Rebecca Ryan's character is gonna do a Fatal Attraction on Adam. We are told there are no boiled bunnies, though.

Comment

Working...
                                    X