Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronation Street

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ashley - Claire -Casey.... YAWN

    So bored of that storyline
    Do I have to go down on my knees? This is my 16th apology- to you
    With friends like me
    who needs enemies?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bigverniefan
      Ashley - Claire -Casey.... YAWN

      So bored of that storyline
      Me too...I wish something good happened in Claire's life. This last year all she's done is suffered from depression and been paranoid, I preferred her when she was a geek wearing Deirdre's glasses lol.

      Comment


      • God yeah Claire and Ashley are the most boring characters in it at the moment yet they keep getting depressing storyline after depressing storyline - they should move to Walford!

        Has everyone heard about Bethany's E overdose?
        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

        Comment


        • Jim MacDonald is coming back in the near future,that should liven things up!

          Cheers Cidermaster
          You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

          Comment


          • Originally posted by cidermaster
            Jim MacDonald is coming back in the near future,that should liven things up!

            Cheers Cidermaster

            Liz is bound to stray....AGAIN.
            Do I have to go down on my knees? This is my 16th apology- to you
            With friends like me
            who needs enemies?

            Comment


            • The only thing keeping me interested in Corra at the mo is mental David's next plan to get his family's attention. The lad's an absolute psycho, I love it!

              Also, Steve McDonald is easily the best character on the Street too! Hilarious.
              Thought that I was the devil?
              But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

              Comment


              • David goes even more mental over the next few months! After Bethany swallows the E and he gets the blame cos he was babysitting her, they ban him from the wedding so he fakes his own death by writing a suicide note and driving his car into the canal - then the police turn up on the wedding day and tell Gail they suspect David's dead!
                THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

                Comment


                • Did anyone watch it last night?

                  "Sarah quick, Bethany's having a fit!"

                  *Bethany's lying still on the sofa, smiling*

                  THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Thriller
                    David goes even more mental over the next few months! After Bethany swallows the E and he gets the blame cos he was babysitting her, they ban him from the wedding so he fakes his own death by writing a suicide note and driving his car into the canal - then the police turn up on the wedding day and tell Gail they suspect David's dead!
                    Oh Em Gee - what a storyline!
                    tell the others you've gone to sea...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Thriller
                      "Sarah quick, Bethany's having a fit!"

                      *Bethany's lying still on the sofa, smiling*

                      LOL! Damn, I missed it! I wonder if that bits on YouTube!

                      Comment


                      • We really should import American child actors to work in our soaps as we seem incapable of producing any good ones of our own!

                        I realise they are children, but most the time they'd be better off just not using them as their "acting" (looking over the camera at mummy or delivering a monotone line) is so distracting.

                        Anyway, Coronation Street really has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous, what with David, Sean and Violet and Hayley's storylines - it's just not as good as it used to be. I want the comical side back - why did they ship Cilla off to Vegas and sweep Les under the carpet?

                        Comment


                        • Wasn't the actor who played Les sacked????
                          RIP The Queen Of Disco

                          Comment


                          • I think he was told to get his act together, like they often do with the guy who plays Dev.

                            Comment


                            • Les was sacked, he's definitely not coming back and Cilla's leaving in a few months.

                              I do think the plots this year have been pretty silly but Coronation Street does have a habit of doing that every few years.

                              Plym, start watching from 9m15s to see Bethany's "fit".

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8rSLMi8G9Y
                              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

                              Comment


                              • I've just read another David spoiler:

                                He tries to kill Jason by loosening the bolts on the scaffolding at the builders yard because he finds out he's banned from the wedding. Apparently Jason leans on the scaffolding and it collapses leaving him badly injured.

                                Whatever next!?
                                THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Thriller
                                  Plym, start watching from 9m15s to see Bethany's "fit".

                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8rSLMi8G9Y
                                  Thanks!
                                  LOLz! She was quite good I thought.
                                  David was fantastic! I looooove him~~~~~!!!!~~

                                  Comment


                                  • ^ Unlike most!

                                    Originally posted by Thriller
                                    I've just read another David spoiler:

                                    He tries to kill Jason by loosening the bolts on the scaffolding at the builders yard because he finds out he's banned from the wedding. Apparently Jason leans on the scaffolding and it collapses leaving him badly injured.

                                    Whatever next!?
                                    God I hope they get rid of David soon!

                                    Bless the actress that plays Bethany, she did well for acting like that at such young age.
                                    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

                                    Comment


                                    • I heard Todd is coming back for the wedding.....

                                      Comment


                                      • ^Ooooh. That should be good.
                                        tell the others you've gone to sea...

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by jason2379
                                          I heard Todd is coming back for the wedding.....
                                          ......and that he might get with Sean!

                                          Comment


                                          • I checked and she's nearly 18...

                                            So yeah, she's HOT
                                            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

                                            Comment


                                            • Who would have thought Rosie Webster the Street's new sex kitten?!

                                              She'll eat that teacher for breakfast!
                                              Thought that I was the devil?
                                              But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

                                              Comment


                                              • Rosie is a stunner!

                                                Imagine all those explicit storylines she'll be having when she's 18.
                                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

                                                Comment


                                                • He all but a nonce

                                                  She's not good looking.

                                                  Im not gay.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I think Coronation Street are getting it a bit wrong lately, they keep doing these story lines that just don't sit right with the characters. I don't believe John would have cheated on Fiz, just as I didn't believe Ashley cheating on Claire. They could have at least built up to John and Rosie, instead it just seemed to happen from no-where and I could understand it had he and Fiz been going through a bad patch, but they only recently got together. It's silly.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • I still love mentalist David Platt
                                                      Thought that I was the devil?
                                                      But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Question Time.

                                                        When Hayley Cropper "married" Roy years ago, she said she could not get a passport so their honeymoon would have to be in Scotland.

                                                        Now, how has she got a passport to go to Africa? :-?

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by danlucky16
                                                          I think Coronation Street are getting it a bit wrong lately, they keep doing these story lines that just don't sit right with the characters. I don't believe John would have cheated on Fiz, just as I didn't believe Ashley cheating on Claire. They could have at least built up to John and Rosie, instead it just seemed to happen from no-where and I could understand it had he and Fiz been going through a bad patch, but they only recently got together. It's silly.
                                                          I agree really, it's like they'd run out of couples to have affairs and just started using the ones that would never cheat!

                                                          I love how they "revamped" John by ditching his glasses and giving him a new haircut and fashion sense just to make it a bit more believeable that Rosie would fancy him.
                                                          THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

                                                          Comment


                                                          • ^LOL So true.
                                                            A poor excuse is better than none at all

                                                            Comment

                                                            Working...
                                                            X