No announcement yet.

Coronation Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loooovvveee Coronation Street. It's my fave show. Can't wait for tonight's episode. WOOOP
    Leona Lewis - Spirit - 12.11.2007

"...and i'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see"

Comment

• Well I'm glad they actually got married, for a minute there I thought it wouldn't go ahead again!

Loved it when David put the Wannadies tape in, what a freak driving the car into the same spot of the canal and listening to the same song!
      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• How was David found?
        I missed that bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
          How was David found?
          I missed that bit.
          He weren’t, he walked turned up at the house :-?

So he is scared of the water, drives his car in at pace, stays under for a fair while and still doesn’t have a scratch on him.

Yer really realistic

Comment

• ^ Yeah it was very ackwardly done.

Evil David, they should have killed him off! Poor Sarah, getting another diaster wedding and she's only 21?
            LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
              ^ Yeah it was very ackwardly done.

Evil David, they should have killed him off! Poor Sarah, getting another diaster wedding and she's only 21?
              I would have killed him off, but it was still gripping stuff to watch wernt it.

Comment

• Aww, I actually felt sorry for Sarah "Bridezilla" Platt at the end because David just totally ruined her wedding, and it p*sses me off that Gail can't see through him, but only Sarah can. The more she curses him, the more Gail thinks he's done nothing wrong. Poor Sarah! When's she leaving?
                Thought that I was the devil?
                But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

Comment

• I think she leaves around Christmas.

I was also a bit annoyed with Jason - he was more interested in checking David was alright - the lad who tried to get him killed and has brought nothing but misery to the famiyl, than marrying Sarah!

Comment

• KILL ROSIE WEBSTER.
                    So when I speak, listen

Comment

• What a great episode, Kevin rocked

Rosie's turning into the new Tracy, but she's become so irritating.

Comment

• Yeah Rosies become a right harlet . Good episode but poor fiz :(
                        A poor excuse is better than none at all

Comment

• Rosie is fantastic, best episode in ages!

I want to see the repeat.
                          LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by martinp
                            KILL ROSIE WEBSTER.
                            NOOOOO!
                            Way more interesting and niiiiiiiice than Tracy.
                            Very funny episodes recently.
                            Although if Rosie is killed, i'd like her eyes to keep- WOW!
                            Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (4th July 20) - Young Ejecta, Sault, Sunmi, Millie Turner, Clan Of Xymox, John Carpenter, Hacker T Dog, Hurts, Hayley Williams, Jessie Ware, Kitty, Arca, Nadine Shah, Haim, Ray Lamontagne, Daniel Avery, Snowgoose, Grey Daze, Fire Saga.....

Comment

• I was creased up when Kurk had the penny in his throat and he was choking.

Rosie's class. Not to be killed please.
                              Thought that I was the devil?
                              But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

Comment

• Not looking forward to the forthcoming storyline of Vera next month.
                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• I saw photos of the funeral the other day and Terry was there!

Comment

• I think I'll cry when I see it!
                                    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Worst crimbo viewing figures for over 10 years for Corrie.

Rubbish storyline involving 2nd rate characters.

Comment

• The Websters 2nd rate characters?!!?

Comment

• If anything, I'd say the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special was the main reason Coronation Street had lower than usual ratings.

Comment

The Websters 2nd rate characters?!!?
                                            The school teacher is/was very 2nd rate.

Comment

• Shame Sarah Platt is gone :( but I would leave too if I had a brother like that.
                                              A poor excuse is better than none at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Cal900
                                                Originally posted by Plym
                                                Well, you can't just have 1st rate characters mixing it up all the time.
                                                You need people from outside the street to come in for a storyline or two!

Comment

• Sarah's exit was crap considering she'd been on the show for 8 years!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                                                    Sarah's exit was crap considering she'd been on the show for 8 years!
                                                    Yeah I was thinking that too. Haedly went out with a "bang" as they said it would be.
                                                    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by Cal900
                                                      Originally posted by Plym
                                                      Well, you can't just have 1st rate characters mixing it up all the time.
                                                      You need people from outside the street to come in for a storyline or two!
                                                      Not on your biggest show of the year.

The Jim/ Vern storyline would have been far better.

Even the Platts did nothing of note on crimbo day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cal900
                                                        Even the Platts did nothing of note on crimbo day.
                                                        Yeah, it's funny how for 2 years running, Audrey has been a bad Xmas omen!!

Comment

• I blame Bill, it was all OK until he came back, now 2 years on the run he's brought bad vibes to the table!

???????

Comment

• How random was tonight's episode?

I loved Becky randomly singing the hymn while cleaning the tables; "I was cold, I was naked were you there, were you there? I was cold, I was NEKKID were you there? And the creed and the colour and the name won't matter..." And then Kirk; "we used to sing that!"

And Steve's random comments about Amy totally going off yogurts and "have you seen Dev's big new razor?"

Comment

• Yeah I thought that Becky singing that was completely random, me and my sister were wondering what the hell she was singing.

Oh, and no Duffy "Mercy" tonight!
                                                              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Working...
                                                              X