No announcement yet.

Emmerdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone watch it tonight? That billboard of Tom and Sadie was so cheesy, though hilarious

Comment

Well I'll talk to myself then!

Tonight's hour long episode was brilliant! Was pleased to see Effie end up with nothing and Sadie was in superbitch mode - poor Zoe! Hope she doesn't get set down and decides to move away anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
        Well I'll talk to myself then!

Tonight's hour long episode was brilliant! Was pleased to see Effie end up with nothing and Sadie was in superbitch mode - poor Zoe! Hope she doesn't get set down and decides to move away anyway!
        Ok mate, I'll talk to you!!!

Tonight's show was good - it's been pretty consistently good lately.

I'm sure Zoe will get off on Thursday, but they'll drag out the tension long enouhg to steal viewers away from Eastenders!

Btw, someone male and young is gonna come to a sticky end soon if rumours are to be believed.

SPOILER

Scroll down to see.

Robert

Comment

I read in the Daily Star today that Andy, Robert and Max are in a car smash after Robert tries to do a runner with Debbie and Sarah.

Comment

I love Emmerdale. Sadie is great, she is such a good character.
            Thought that I was the devil?
            But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

Comment

OH MY GOD!

Best soap episode this year surely?!

Comment

What happened?! I missed it!!
                Thought that I was the devil?
                But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

Comment

Originally posted by discokandi
                  What happened?! I missed it!!
                  Zoe got found not guilty, Scott went to Home Farm with a shotgun and held Callum, Zoe and the kids hostage. Viv and Dawn went up and got Scott to let them go, Zoe, Callum and the kids left as the Kings turned up. Zoe had Callum loosen some pipes in the boiler room and as they drove off Home Farm blew up. Stunning episode, best episode of any soap this year!!
                  Yeah Yeah Yeah, We Could Do This Forever!

Comment

I hardly watch this but saw a repeat of that episode earlier and it was pretty good. Loved how it just blew up.
                    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

SPOILERS

Emmerdale is excellent at the minute. The Ivan/Paul storyline is going to be fantastic from the look of things and tonights episode showed the chemistry between them. I never realised how hot Ivan actually is until recently. The scene tonight was quite sweet too, showing Ivan obviously fancies Paul. Ivan definitely looks like he's going to be an ace character. Can't wait for next friday when the storyline properly gets going!

Comment

Yeah, I saw it tonight. I thought they'd make a cute couple

I'm loving Emmerdale at the moment!
                        You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Whoa Emmerdale was absolutely amazing tonight. They've handled the Ivan and Paul storyline fantastically and the kiss tonight showed so much chemistry between them. Can't wait to see how this goes on!!

Comment

Dredging this one up again...

For anyone who watches, isn't the new actress who plays Belle Dingle the best young person on TV? Such talent at such a young age!

Comment

Dredging this one up again...

For anyone who watches, isn't the new actress who plays Belle Dingle the best young person on TV? Such talent at such a young age!
                              Yeah she's great and it's so funny because she out-acts alot of the cast The Ivan/Paul stuff was fantastic tonight with him running to Pauls rescue, was really sweet!!

Comment

I saw the omnibus on ITV2 today as I haven't watched it for a while. I feel so sorry for Sadie - I love that b*tch

The Ivan/Paul story was cute for so far as I've seen it...

Comment

I sodding missed Ivan and Paul getting passionate damnit, was on timer to record but someone messed it up [cough]FATHER[/cough]. Not impressed :evil:

Comment

Ivan and Paul are getting naughty! Quite risqué for 7pm

Wait until Nicola finds out, it'll be classic!

Comment

That Paul annoys me.
                                      I just want to smack him.
                                      what's going on?

Comment

Ivan and Paul are getting naughty! Quite risqué for 7pm

Wait until Nicola finds out, it'll be classic!
                                        What actually happened I heard it was quite risky for the time too??

Comment

Well they kissed standing against the wall in Rodney's house which was standard soap stuff but then the next shot of them, they were lying side by side on the sofa, holding each other close and proper going for it while Nicola was knocking on the door

Comment

Well they kissed standing against the wall in Rodney's house which was standard soap stuff but then the next shot of them, they were lying side by side on the sofa, holding each other close and proper going for it while Nicola was knocking on the door
                                            ITV2 better show the full thing tomorrow or there'll be murder in this house. Loving this whole storyline at the mo. Emmerdale is brilliant!!

Comment

I didn't think it was risque...they were only kissing.

Rodney's man boobs in a hot tub is more disturbing to me *puke*

When's the late night Ivan & Paul special?

Comment

Originally posted by child_destinys
                                                I didn't think it was risque...they were only kissing.

Rodney's man boobs in a hot tub is more disturbing to me *puke*

When's the late night Ivan & Paul special?
                                                Don't encourage me to write to ITV asking for that Poor Ivan getting outted in front of everyone in the woolpack tonight, very well done by Daniel Brocklebank and Matthew Bose. Loved Val's "Don't you make a lush couple" line

Comment

I may have to start watching.

So when's the repeat being shown?
                                                  The alternative to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by LightSeeker
                                                    Poor Ivan getting outted in front of everyone in the woolpack tonight...
                                                    Yeah, but I hope him and Paul sort it out with each other.

Val is a f**king legend!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X