Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emmerdale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Ellis you mean? Hope they don’t make Ellis gay, not realistic.
    No Billy.
    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

    Comment


    • Haven’t noticed Aaron and Billy sharing scenes.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        Haven’t noticed Aaron and Billy sharing scenes.
        Yet....
        Love you like a love song!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
          Haven’t noticed Aaron and Billy sharing scenes.
          They've had a few where Aaron is being the typical moody queen and Billy is 'trying to make amends'.
          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

          Comment


          • I don’t get why Eliza is white when Amba is mixed race...

            Comment


            • Jacob is unbearable.

              Spoiler!

              Comment


              • I wish they'd remove that head teacher and her son's, absolutely awful program when they're the centre of attention.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                  Jacob is unbearable.

                  Spoiler!
                  I saw it coming a mile off and it's a bit of a shame as I love Moira. I dislike Cain but this is just basic after all that's gone on between them.

                  Jacob needs to leave.
                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

                  Comment


                  • I’ve been behind for weeks but finally caught up. Jessie shot? Who cares? At least schedule that storyline in before Jacob’s abuse comes out, to explain away her lack of involvement in the storyline! The fact Jessie hasn’t commented on the abuse once is seriously bad writing.

                    The Maya fall out... 12 months? She’ll be out in 6 months. Please don’t have her turn up pregnant at Christmas. Where the heck is Alicia? You know, his mother? The woman also sexually assaulted in the same village? No way would she not be back for this. Or even Jacob’s biological Dad?

                    Jacob is doing my head in but David is worse. He is so self centred. Eric was right to call him out.

                    Can’t stand Nate. Him getting all up at Cain makes me think there’s history there somehow. Cain’s past coming back to bite his ass?

                    Pete and Rhona getting married? They can’t stand each other at the minute! Why would Pete - in his mid 30s, kiss Kim, a woman nearly 60? I’m not saying he shouldn’t, but I don’t buy into Cougar Kim.

                    I can’t stand Andrea. Kim needs to bump her off ASAP. Kim acting annoyed at having a granddaughter around... I don’t buy it. I think she’d love it if she knew they were all sticking around - she just doesn’t want to get attached. ‘Granny Kim’ is hilarious though

                    Lisa’s death came far too soon. I hope the actress is well. The funeral episodes were pretty decent though. I love the idea of Lydia stepping into the maternal role of the clan - they’re pushing her bit by bit, but the character is getting there. Bit odd to propose at your step mother’s funeral though.

                    Is Priya suffering from her anorexia again? Or was she the random woman who attacked Maya? Or both? The whole control over Amba and the schedule points possibly to her eating disorder. It’d be good to revisit that - people do relapse.

                    Jay and Laurel. Nice to see Jay falling hard, but not convinced yet. I’d rather have Will if Harriet doesn’t want him! I like the idea of building a family unit around the vicar. Though why doesn’t she live in the vicarage - I assume there is one somewhere? Not that it matters, Pearl does one episode every 6 months lately.

                    Liam and his balaclava? I’m sure there’s a sexy doctor joke in there somewhere, but for the life of me I can’t think of it.

                    Also, since Kim returned there’s been a lot more random horses walking around the place too
                    M08T10

                    Comment


                    • The whole Jessie storyline was dreadful... honestly that woman’s acting is diabolical.

                      Emmerdale is not having a great year so far.

                      Comment


                      • I'm actually here for jai and laurel
                        Love you like a love song!

                        Comment


                        • It seems quite obvious now that Nate is Cain’s son.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                            It seems quite obvious now that Nate is Cain’s son.
                            I didn't even suspect at all that he was.
                            Love you like a love song!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                              I didn't even suspect at all that he was.
                              I can’t think of any other reason why he’d be trying to ruin his life.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                I can’t think of any other reason why he’d be trying to ruin his life.
                                I thought it was cos he wanted Moira
                                Love you like a love song!

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                  I thought it was cos he wanted Moira
                                  He’s taking too much of an interest in Kyle too, it’s as if he wants to sabotage all aspects of his life.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                    He’s taking too much of an interest in Kyle too, it’s as if he wants to sabotage all aspects of his life.
                                    I didn't get that before but now you've said it I see
                                    Love you like a love song!

                                    Comment


                                    • I had wondered about that actually, but I sort of hope not - we had a secret Dingle storyline last year with Ryan, and we’ve got Lydia having a secret baby alongside Moira and Nate getting close.

                                      If anyone should have a secret son it should be David - that’d put Jacob’s nose right out of joint if they were more or less the same age too.

                                      I’m more interested in Nate being something to do with Moira’s past... which is never really touched upon within the show, is it?

                                      Also, I really like that someone stands up to Cain and isn’t intimidated by him at all. It’s nice and refreshing - even that drug guy Will who just got out of prison is pussy footing around Cain and it winds me up

                                      I can’t stand Nate actually but I do like how he calls out Cain to Moira and Amy, in terms of his control and how they have to lie about stuff and just put up with his moods and tempers. He’s totally on the money.
                                      M08T10

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                        I had wondered about that actually, but I sort of hope not - we had a secret Dingle storyline last year with Ryan, and we’ve got Lydia having a secret baby alongside Moira and Nate getting close.

                                        If anyone should have a secret son it should be David - that’d put Jacob’s nose right out of joint if they were more or less the same age too.

                                        I’m more interested in Nate being something to do with Moira’s past... which is never really touched upon within the show, is it?

                                        Also, I really like that someone stands up to Cain and isn’t intimidated by him at all. It’s nice and refreshing - even that drug guy Will who just got out of prison is pussy footing around Cain and it winds me up

                                        I can’t stand Nate actually but I do like how he calls out Cain to Moira and Amy, in terms of his control and how they have to lie about stuff and just put up with his moods and tempers. He’s totally on the money.
                                        I agree!
                                        Although I hate Amy, she just seems like she smells.
                                        Kerry too.
                                        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

                                        Comment


                                        • This ‘Bernice thinks the Doctor is a murderer’ story is utterly ridiculous the “evidence” is so tenuous.

                                          Pete and Rhona need to end for good right now - they’re firmly in EastEnders territory.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                            I agree!
                                            Although I hate Amy, she just seems like she smells.
                                            Kerry too.
                                            Amy looks like the sort who would’ve taken her lunch to primary school in an old bread bag.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                              Amy looks like the sort who would’ve taken her lunch to primary school in an old bread bag.
                                              OMG that reference ahahahah I had forgotten about those!
                                              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

                                              Comment


                                              • This whole Bernice and Liam thing in the woods... I like them together but let’s be real. I actually think Liam and Rhona would work well together.
                                                M08T10

                                                Comment


                                                • Why do I feel like Nicola and Liam are going to sleep together?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                    Why do I feel like Nicola and Liam are going to sleep together?
                                                    God I hope not. She’s lucky to have Jimmy with that hair colour

                                                    Considering Nicola only tried to become a councillor to impress Kim, I swear the two of them have never once discussed it!

                                                    More convinced Nate is Cain’s son after tonight’s episode too.
                                                    M08T10

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X