Emmerdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Hope Victoria’s baby somehow turns out to be Ellis’s!
    I think it will be, although the hospital confirmed Victoria had her dates right... which would discount it. Though of course thereís more long-term drama in the kid being a product of rape I suppose.
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Previews for next week show a dramatic explosion, I'm hoping Lee gets caught in that and dies. The actress playing his mum is established in telly so could end up being a longer term character if Lee dies and Victoria decides to stick around and let her have a part in the baby's life.

Comment

Previews for next week show a dramatic explosion, I'm hoping Lee gets caught in that and dies. The actress playing his mum is established in telly so could end up being a longer term character if Lee dies and Victoria decides to stick around and let her have a part in the baby's life.
        Lee dying is too obvious though. I know they do the obvious from time to time, but I canít see what else could make Victoria change her mind and stay? Maybe Robert gets the blame and as he isnít responsible, that leaves the door open for the conviction to be overturned whenever the show needs him back?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Also, when Robert returned he was a shady guy who knew who to call to get certain jobs done: like that time he paid someone to kill Chas. why hasnít he just done the same about Lee?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I was wondering if Robert would kill Lee then move his body to the fire to make it look like he’s killed that way.

Comment

• Frankís a goner here, the foreshadowing is real

Comment

• Great stuntwork - they teased his end no end and bang!

Amy Walsh -
                Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• Great stuntwork - they teased his end no end and bang!

Amy Walsh -
                  Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• I was impressed with that stunt! Very last second.

Comment

• Frank gone was a bit sad. He was a sexy older man.
                      Now we are going to have to endure Megan's annoying bleating.

I already hated Kerry and Amy but now I want a foul punishment.
                      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• LMAO at Snoop Doug. Does anyone really need an in-depth instruction guide on how to roll a joint? Even Sam could work that out!

Comment

• https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...sT0A9g&ampcf=1

Crazy. Wonder if he will be sacked
                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• ^ He has been. The irony of a knife victim character threatening to knife someone! Double irony given he was nominated for newcomer. No great loss.

Comment

• Stupid guy! Alcohol has a lot to answer for. Wonder how they’ll write him out...

Comment

Stupid guy! Alcohol has a lot to answer for. Wonder how they’ll write him out...
                                They could do what they did with the doctors daughter and just have him disappear

Comment

• If you’re gonna have a fight, at least have one at a revered awards ceremony, not the TV Choice Awards. Stupid man.

Comment

• What a mess all the Kerry/Amy/Frank/Tracey/Vanessa stuff is!

Wonder if they’re lining this outdoor centre up to be the next disaster.

Millie is so cute, hope she wins a soap award.

Comment

• I'm here for graham and rona.

Also it could be, but I don't know if it will be yet. They said its to create another area for people to work and more storyline

Comment

• Rhona and Graham works so much better than Rhona and Pete.

Comment

• Lee finally dead, that’s Robert on the run then.

Comment

Rhona and Graham works so much better than Rhona and Pete.
                                            Yep.

Sad news - Leah Bracknell (Zoe Tate) has finally died after three year battle with lung cancer.

Comment

• Poor Leah, she really fought so strongly against the disease, she was an inspiration. Zoe was also one of the best ever characters.

Comment

• Sad about Leah. I was so hoping she’d come back.
                                                "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• It's tragic really. She will be missed!

Comment

• Those underwater scenes were ludicrous you wouldn’t be able to see under the water let alone open your eyes and have a little kiss. Also, Moira breaking the record for the longest holding of breath

Boat explosion was pretty impressive though.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X