Emmerdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller
    Yeah Sadie is such a panto character really but she has some really good scenes. I hope this Debbie and Jasmine thing doesn't become too serious - EastEnders have shown everyone how not to do it!
    aww i hope the Jasmine/Debbie story does become serious, because its much better acted, better charaters and is just done right.

This storyline is being done so well, its been gradually building up for months, its refreshing to see. It's kind of sweet, and i can sympothise with poor Jasmine - Debbies shocked when Jasmine kisses her on this wednessday's show.

However I heard there might be a Jasmine/Steph story coming up (have no idea where they might go with this, should be intresting what kind of relationship they devolp, because steph is supposed to admit she killed shelly).

Kinda boring episode tonight though, suprising it being a monday, the only good bits where Lorel (god she is so funny) and the Jasmine/Debbie scenes.

Rosmery is GREAT and she becommes a main charater yay

Im getting sick of saddie, shes just a second-rate version of Kim Tate.

Bring back Claire King!!! :evil:
    Mwhahahaha i know whats down that hatch and you dont!! na na na na na

Comment

SPOILER

Dr. Adam kills Terence with a fire extinguisher, then he and Steph bury the body in the woods!

Comment

as much as i love emmerdale im starting to think its following the crowd a wee bit more lesbians!?! which tv show doesnt have lesbians in!?! (retorical please dont attack me )
        walk!?! i could roll their faster!

Comment

Originally posted by rikku
          as much as i love emmerdale im starting to think its following the crowd a wee bit more lesbians!?! which tv show doesnt have lesbians in!?! (retorical please dont attack me )
          I see what ya saying, but soaps are (supposed to be) based on 'real life' and in 'real life' there are lesbians!
          Thought that I was the devil?
          But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

Comment

Originally posted by rikku
            That statement is pretty ignorant as (aside from brookside) i beleive Emmerdale was first to have lesbians

Corronation streat doesnt have and hasnt had a lesbian storyline (i know it was retorical, but i felt like answering).

Anyway looks like the lesbian sotryline (for once) is actually going to become something (spoilers):

(Theres a fire at the farm, and Daz started it, Debbies trapped inside but lives etc.)

Airs Sunday, April 23 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Discovering that the fire was started by a bottle of vodka, Debbie decides to take the rap to protect Daz. After leaving the hospital, Debbie storms out in search of Jasmine after a row with Cain. Ashley tries to keep them apart but Jasmine runs to Debbie telling her how much she misses her. How will she react?

Ashley arrives and tells Jack that Debbie has admitted to starting the fire. Jack is confused after Dazís previous confession. Later, Daz asks Jasmine and Debbie why they protected him and is grateful for the second chance.

Airs Monday, April 24 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Debbie and Jasmine are on a fairground ride being watched by Cain. He blows Jasmine a kiss, which unnerves her. She clings to Debbie trying to insinuate a physical intimacy. How will Cain react?

Airs Tuesday, April 25 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1
            Debbie and Jasmine discuss their relationship. Debbie makes a move on Jasmine and tells her that she loves her more than anything - how will Jasmine react?

Airs Thursday, April 27 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Debbie and Jasmine head to Sethís hide to be alone. Debbie moves towards Jasmine and kisses her. Jasmine, worried about how far things might go, insists she can hear someone. When it turns out to be Cain, Jasmine is mortified.

I love triangle beetween Jasmine, Debbie and Cain!?!

Anyway forgive me if Im wrong, but wouldnt this be soaps first homosexual teenage couple?
            Mwhahahaha i know whats down that hatch and you dont!! na na na na na

Comment

LMAO at Val getting Pearl to take a photo of her pretending to kick a dog

Comment

Adam and Steph got married! Uh oh...

Comment

emmerdale won 4 awards at this year soap awards and corrie also won 4,,hollyoaks got 2 and eastenders got 7,,,,i was happy to learn eastenders went awat smiling as corrie and emmerdale i feel ganged up on eastenders when they went through there bad patch,,emmerdale got very big headed over beating eastenders twice in the ratings but now fail to mention they are once again getting thrashed by eastenders in the ratings,,so after months of very hard work and determenation eastenders is firmly back on its feet with strong ratings and has now own the 3 main awars in the last few months for best soap,,they won at the national tv awards,,the bafta's and now soap awards.....

now that i have that of my chest i dont mind emmerdale as a soap i would have liked lesley to stay as she is very funny,,,andy and katie is a disaster waitingto happen again,,maybe this time anduy will have an affair...and also are there any plans for robert sugdon to return,,when he left i thought he was just taking a break but then read he had left the show,,are there any plans for a return???

Also who do you guys think will be the next to have an affir in emmerdale,,i have a feeling jack and diannes happiness will come to an end and after all both a prone to affairs

Comment

emmerdale won 4 awards at this year soap awards and corrie also won 4,,hollyoaks got 2 and eastenders got 7,,,,i was happy to learn eastenders went awat smiling as corrie and emmerdale i feel ganged up on eastenders when they went through there bad patch,,emmerdale got very big headed over beating eastenders twice in the ratings but now fail to mention they are once again getting thrashed by eastenders in the ratings,,so after months of very hard work and determenation eastenders is firmly back on its feet with strong ratings and has now own the 3 main awars in the last few months for best soap,,they won at the national tv awards,,the bafta's and now soap awards.....

now that i have that of my chest i dont mind emmerdale as a soap i would have liked lesley to stay as she is very funny,,,andy and katie is a disaster waitingto happen again,,maybe this time anduy will have an affair...and also are there any plans for robert sugdon to return,,when he left i thought he was just taking a break but then read he had left the show,,are there any plans for a return???

Also who do you guys think will be the next to have an affir in emmerdale,,i have a feeling jack and diannes happiness will come to an end and after all both a prone to affairs

Comment

Poor Steph! I didn't used to like her character, but I'm loving her at the moment! I hope she murders Adam eventually

And nice to see Val's character won Best Comedy Performance at the British Soap Awards
                      You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

I used to watch Emmerdale but it seemed to go downhill in recent years IMO. Theres an actress on it that I've always meaning to mention that looks a double for Eva Longoria! I can't remember the characters name but she was in Soapstar Superstar I think.

Anyways just wanted to mention that quite pointless but meh
                        LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

WOW!!! That was amazing, best soap episode of the year! The dramatic effect of silence while the house collapsed was brilliant!

I thought Sadie died! That other rumour I'd heard about her dying in a car crash with Cain could be true after all then...

Is Jimmy dead? That whack Sadie gave him would suggest so but I'm not convinced Tom will lose another son!

I'm gonna hedge my bets on Noreen (definitely a goner, the way she flew over the bannister was amazing ) and Dawn - so Terry will get TJ after all.

Comment

Jimmys not dead sadly!Was great tho wasnt it,Sadies little smirk when she saw Jimmy fall,then 2 seconds later she fell aswell lol........

Look away if u dont wanna know who dies

Norren and Dawn ,and some estate agent??

Comment

OMG I was out in Canal Street in Manchester and fricking Ivan and Paul were out there. Daniel Brocklebank is more gorgeous in person
                              Yeah Yeah Yeah, We Could Do This Forever!

Comment

I missed it Gonna have to try and catch the repeat today.

Comment

The Youtube for anyone who missed it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Fw6MZysfC0&search=Emmerdale

I'm quite glad Dawn died because Terry deserves TJ and she was a moaning cow!

Comment

Awww, I liked Dawn! I think that's more because she seemed nice on Celebrity Stars in Their Eyes rather than liking her character though

The whole explosion thing was great, I'm glad Sadie survived but I know she' leaving soon anyway. I hope they leave it open for her to return because I think she's a fab character!

And poor Noreen! I never tire of cringing at her awful wig

Comment

The bitchiness between Val and Kelly is quality. Emmerdale is one of my favourite things to watch on TV now, much better than Eastenders and Corrie at the moment.

Comment

Yeah go Val! She's an amazing character, I hope she's around for ages yet

It was out of order tonight with the police taking Alice's body away - Ashley should've kept his trap shut!

Comment

Originally posted by child_destinys
                                          Awww, I liked Dawn!
                                          I served her at work, without even realising who she was, and when she'd gone everyone was like.. "Omg, what size knickers did she buy then?"

Comment

LOL^

Originally posted by Thriller
                                            Yeah go Val! She's an amazing character, I hope she's around for ages yet

It was out of order tonight with the police taking Alice's body away - Ashley should've kept his trap shut!
                                            I felt bad for Sam, but it was the police guy listening in to Ashley and Diane's conversation wasn't it? I've missed bits and pieces by tuning in late, but that's what I gathered...maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

Yeah Martin overheard Ashley telling Diane but he should've kept his mouth shut altogether and not told Diane!

Comment

I believe Cain Dingle shows he does have a heart in tonights episode.
                                                He is a cool baddie,the best in soap for years,he should jump to Eastenders,and beat up the Mitchell brothers,why not.
                                                Anyway it will be truely sad to see him leave,at the end of september.But like a true diamond class bad penny,he surely will be back.

Cheers Cidermaster.
                                                You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

WATCH IT THIS WEEK!!!

Comment

Patsy Kensit was on Charlotte Church's show, she said there's an hour long special?

I still don't know how they get rid of her. I hope she isn't in that car though...I love her! I don't want her to die

Comment

I hope Cain kicks the crap out of Mathew King,before leaving the Dales.

Cheers Cidermaster
                                                      You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

Comment

Bloody brilliant episode tonight! So many twists and I was gasping when Cain shot Sadie, it looked SO real. The ending I thought was fantastic, so glad that Cain screwed her over, the way she's screwed so many people over. Fantastic stuff!
                                                          Yeah Yeah Yeah, We Could Do This Forever!

Comment

It was so brilliant!!!

I thought it was all over when the car drove into the quarry, I was so shocked that they were all still alive! And then Cain shoots Sadie at point blank range so I'm thinking "OK she's dead"... but is she ever?! I loved the way they had a Bonnie & Clyde type getaway only for Cain to fcuk her over at the last minute and leave her standing penniless

Either that, or the house collapse, should win Best Episode at next year's Soap Awards! Emmerdale deserves much more recognition than it gets!

Comment

Amazing episode. I loved how there were so many twists and turns in it. Im so glad Sadie didnt die. I couldnt believe when Cain shot her, so i was happy when it turned out it was all fake

Out of all the soaps i have to say i think Emmerdale gives the best exits

Comment

Working...
                                                              X