X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And she was playing ‘coma’ to ignore her annoying son
    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• I hope last night’s incident means the end of Jamie but knowing Emmerdale he will be back for the umpteenth time.

Comment

• He won’t be gone with no body in the car. I wish he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
          He won’t be gone with no body in the car. I wish he was.
          So predictable... he'll probably return in time to snatch the new-born baby from Gabby or something.

Comment

• Either that or club Kim over the head.

Comment

• The show is so farcical… every conversation David and Victoria have, Meena happens to be there to eavesdrop. And now it looks like she’s going to go all Kathy Bates like the Steph and Alan storyline years ago.

Also what was the whole Juliet storyline, it served no real purpose as Jimmy and Nicola are already back on. It’s like when they revealed Manpreet knew Charles under a previous identity, completely forgotten about now.

Comment

• So the last few episodes have made it feel like they’re lining up Andrea’s death? Kim gets Milly and Manpreet gets Charles.

Hope the maze scenes live up to the hype.

Comment

• Bridge scene was good! I’d be happy to see the back of Manpreet.

Comment

• Meena's reactions were so Scooby Doo. And then it went all Indiana Jones.

Comment

• Meena is hilariously slapstick.

Comment

• I was away last week and have now caught up on this mess.
                        Diane falling on that box is a new low and her ‘hangover wig’

I am sick to death of David and Victoria. Both can go for me, I do not want to see them together.

Manpreet I like and I’m so glad she’s gotten away from Rishi, he’s awful in every way. I really don’t like it when they put anyone (however unrealistic) tigether because they are of a same or similar race. It also annoys me how David always has dalliances with girls of colour yet ultimately settles for Tracey or Victoria. It’s all sloppy writing/planning.

Andrea being killed wouldn’t be a loss yet I think there’s going to be a twist and it’s going to be Diva Jamie that kills her

Comment

• Maybe Jamie’s hiding out in the woods doing a Bear Grylls

Victoria plummeting over the edge of the waterfall was actually quite shocking! Yet she’ll be absolutely fine. How much more can they throw at her and David in recent years?

Comment

• Yeah the ended for the previous 2 episodes have really got me excited to see what happens next. I can imagine the next few nights will be the same.

Meena is awful. But I love it
                            Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• meena is so cringe, it's like she's a spiderman villain
                              what's going on?

Comment

• Meena’s acting is only rivalled by that of Charles.

Comment

• Well i liked Andrea - she was ballsy and stood up to people. Which is why these episodes annoyed me.

Surely Andrea could knock Meena out with one punch. Why did they have her running about reduced to a simpering wreck when she's normally tough as nails? Meena chasing her with a stupid sign when they've both got helmets on! WTF?

And if that's her gone (the actress left because she was pregnant) that's a totally crap way to write out a great character.

Why do we need sound flashbacks in the hospital to remind us what we saw the other day? It's like one of those straight-to-DVD horror flicks.
                                  The fact they (seemingly) hired a composer as well to make it seem like a movie. Just ridiculous - it only highlights how artificial and substandard it is.

Comment

• They have definitely based Meena on Villanelle from Killing Eve.

Andrea vs Meena in the maze was a bit tedious, why would you not hide in amongst the crops rather than continuously running around screaming and crying? They definitely got their money’s worth out of that maze.

Then Andrea regains consciousness multiple times and when she finally gets the walkie talkie takes forever to actually try and speak.

Shame about Andrea cos I actually quite liked her but the foreshadowing was there for weeks. Now Kim will get Millie which will bring Jamie back.

The Paddy and Marlon/Charles and Manpreet stuff was the weak link in this week’s episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                                      And if that's her gone (the actress left because she was pregnant) that's a totally crap way to write out a great character.
                                      Agree - killing the character off because the actress is pregnant is just poor writing. She had the potential to be a long-term nemesis to Kim via Millie.

Unless we’re in for a big twist tonight.

Comment

• Andrea dying is a weak move. I didn’t like her with Charles ibutlike that she’s an antagonist to Kim and seems feisty.

Why did they run around the maze and not in a straight direction through the corn, it wasn’t concrete?!

Paddy and Marlon ruined it for me the most. They aren’t funny, Marlon should have died, I can’t stand that character.

I don’t mind Mac and Charity together but that ‘romantic ending’ was horrible. Totally awful set of episodes, Hollyoaks does campy villain attacks/disasters better.

David got shot a couple of weeks back, now dropping off a bridge into rapids and survives again?!? Bloody hell are him and Victoria the Bionic couple?

Comment

• I hope there's a twist tonight. Otherwise it's very anti climatic.

Ugh. I hate when soaps turn characters bi or gay then the second they are single they put them back with the opposite sex. Charity and Mack is literally the most predictable emmerdale relationship at the moment. It was always going to happen and I imagine we are meant to believe its love until Vanessa is back.

Comment

• I also tend to agree. Any stunt we have seen this week has been done better on a different soap. Usually hollyoaks. Even hollyoaks storm was better than corrie and they probably have a quarter of their budget

Comment

• Bittersweet exit for Diane, quite rushed at the end but at least she’s not gone off in a body bag.

Kim definitely needs to be the one to end Meena.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                Kim definitely needs to be the one to end Meena.
                                                lmao yes! a camp death
                                                what's going on?

Comment

• I can almost see Kim pushing Meena off the same bridge Leanna was pushed off and the villagers who all despised Meena witnessing it and covering it up.

I almost thought Meena was going to try it on with Jacob at one point this week.

Comment

• I did as well. There's still time haha.

I read somewhere she's going to get a new love interest. Any bets on who?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X