No announcement yet.

Emmerdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manpreet's not dead right? It seems too convenient. She'll have knocked her out and hidden her somewhere.

Laughing at even the police taking their orders from Meena now also, since when did Emmerdale have two bobbies on the beat? The village definitely needs it though, the crime rate per head must be astronomical and only on par with Chester, Walford and Weatherfield...

I hope it's drawing to a close soon, it's beyond tedious.

Comment

• It’s ridiculous. Manpreet will either be in that cricket pavilion or Moira’s one barn.

if she’s dead, I’m rioting.
      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Shes alive!

The only ones cottoning on to her weirdness are the teens all the adults think she’s a saint.

Comment

• Not gonna lie. I'm kinda living for the campness of it all now
          Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
          'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• She wont kill Manpreet or Vinny... someone will come along and save the day.....
            Im just hoping she escapes... so she could come back at somepoint...

Shes just terrible...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
              Shes alive!

The only ones cottoning on to her weirdness are the teens all the adults think she’s a saint.
              But look where she was hidden 'in barn A' lol

Now that Vinny has been hit, Meena's days are numbered, it should be over this week as Mandy Dingle won't stop until she's out overacted Meena in Vinny's rescue. One thing that is missing from Emmerdale is a hunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post

But look where she was hidden 'in barn A' lol

Now that Vinny has been hit, Meena's days are numbered, it should be over this week as Mandy Dingle won't stop until she's out overacted Meena in Vinny's rescue. One thing that is missing from Emmerdale is a hunk.
                What’s wrong with Nate?

Comment

• and kane
                  what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                    and kane
                    You’ll be nominating Paddy next.

Comment

• Will Meena Survive..... Thats the question of the week.....

Comment

What’s wrong with Nate?
                        OMG I forgot about Nate, probably because he's been so mopey and dead in the eyes.

The one time he got 'walked in on' was nice though.

Plym you need to be stopped for mentioning that Oscar the Grouch looking Kane.

One thing I was hoping for is that Meena would kill Noah, when she got him scared, I was happy.

Comment

• oh cmon mandreep, for goodness sake, kick her ******** **** in
                          Last edited by Plym; Tue January 11, 2022, 19:40.
                          what's going on?

Comment

• half this village deserve to be whacked over the head by meena
                            what's going on?

Comment

half this village deserve to be whacked over the head by meena
                              They’re all taking such a long time to draw the massively obvious conclusion!

OMG Liam!

Comment

• omg i just spat my fish tacos across the room
                                what's going on?

Comment

• But you just know rather than doing the rational thing and immediately ring the police and an ambulance, he’ll try and help Vinnie and Manpreet, Meena will come round and whack him unconscious and we’re back to square one…

Comment

But you just know rather than doing the rational thing and immediately ring the police and an ambulance, he’ll try and help Vinnie and Manpreet, Meena will come round and whack him unconscious and we’re back to square one…
                                    maybe there'll be a twist...
                                    what's going on?

Comment

• OMG that bloody ending

She lives to see another day, but will Manpreet?

Comment

• So now they're gonna bring her back when the show "needs a lift" like Hollyoaks did with evil Clare. Unlike Clare, Meena is not entertaining, she's infuriating. None of it would ever have happened because she's so clearly evil no one would be fooled.

Comment

• Well it was a little predictable, saying that it was amusing to watch, and although corny, Meena was a good character...
                                          I just found the " village " putting 2 and 2 together all at the same time a little bit to far....

Glad they have " saved " the character... we could see her again in a few years...

Comment

• I’m hoping Manpreet isn’t dead after all that - she would surely be the only reason Meena would return anyway.

Comment

• OMG Liam!

Then it was suddenly dark.

Manpreet getting knocked down was a mess.

She better survive. I can't at that ending with the random man with 0 acting skills giving a lift to Scotland (like its a magical mystery place 1 million miles away from Leeds).

The funniest part of the episodes was that client thinking Priya had fleas. I almost wet myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                                She better survive. I can't at that ending with the random man with 0 acting skills giving a lift to Scotland (like its a magical mystery place 1 million miles away from Leeds).
                                                she'll not last very long if she keeps up that scottish accent she did in the lorry
                                                what's going on?

Comment

she'll not last very long if she keeps up that scottish accent she did in the lorry
                                                  Not a patch on Charity’s.

Comment

Not a patch on Charity’s.
                                                    Still one of my favourite clips ever.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X