Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emmerdale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

    You just now. I though we were just bantering playfully
    I'm sorry
    Last edited by BehindBreakaway; Wed March 16, 2022, 23:52.
    Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
    'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

      In sorry
      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
      Baby maybe you're the problem "

      Comment


      • That was an incredible episode. The prosthetic was very realistic.

        Comment


        • Brilliantly done! Really didn’t shy away from the horror of a stroke.

          Comment



          • Oh here we go again. Completely ludicrous script and direction. How on earth is she still alive after being stabbed with a shard of glass that size? if she missed her how??

            Comment


            • Why were the jury/members of the public still sat there? They'd have been ushered out. It's not like she had a gun.

              What did Ian do? Put all of the security guards on sleeping pills? Did he write the script?

              "Reign of terror", announcer says. I've seen episodes of Roadrunner that are more terrifying (and more believable).

              This episode is an insult to Marlon - look how well they've handled those scenes. I could say to the script writer and/or team "Pick your episodes, you silly cow".


              After the last scene: Well at least that's done. Number of "upset viewers" = 0

              Comment


              • I enjoyed it literally thought it was brilliant.
                Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                Comment


                • I enjoyed it but it was ludicrous and littered with holes

                  They should’ve just had Nadine’s sister actually stab her in the neck, Meena turn in slow motion holding her wound to stare in horror at Manpreet and Liam before collapsing to her death.

                  Comment


                  • I've just caught up and that was just a spectacle for all the wrong reasons.

                    Can someone fill me in, why was the screw helping Meena and then randomly let her down?

                    Why did she fall to the ground in court and 'black out' with a papercut?

                    I think Manpreet is stunning, she reminds me of Nicole Scherzinger for some reason. I really love the way she acts too, especially given the trash that is Meena.

                    Seriously, the 'pothead music' they were playing towards Meena's last scenes were too much.

                    I really don't know where this soap will go next. I think they need a new family that's rougher than the Dingles but ridiculous like Mandy and Charity.
                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

                    Comment


                    • I quite liked Meena’s final scenes of being dragged down from the dock and crying “don’t ignore me” alone on the bed, was sick of her constant smugness and delusion.

                      Marlon’s recovery will continue to be interesting. I feel like they’re lining up a sexual assault storyline that will involve a fair few of the younger cast - maybe Noah rapes Chloe but Samson is the suspect?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                        I quite liked Meena’s final scenes of being dragged down from the dock and crying “don’t ignore me” alone on the bed, was sick of her constant smugness and delusion.

                        Marlon’s recovery will continue to be interesting. I feel like they’re lining up a sexual assault storyline that will involve a fair few of the younger cast - maybe Noah rapes Chloe but Samson is the suspect?
                        I agree I found it quite creepy actually.

                        Yeah I originally thought Noah was gonna be a creep, but after last night I'm slightly worried it's going to be Samson egged on by Noah.
                        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                        Comment


                        • I think it will be Noah who will then pin the blame on Samson.
                          Although, the amount of trouble Noah has gotten himself in, it will just be another played out 'I knew you wouldn't believe me' to Charity. TBH I am sick to the back teeth of Noah Dingle, more mardy than Debbie.
                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

                          Comment


                          • This Noah storyline doesn't seem like an incel storyline to me. She offered him chances to be with her and he turned her down - what incel would do that? So he made himself "celibate" so he could play the saviour. He's just a stalker straight out of Netflix's You.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                              This Noah storyline doesn't seem like an incel storyline to me. She offered him chances to be with her and he turned her down - what incel would do that? So he made himself "celibate" so he could play the saviour. He's just a stalker straight out of Netflix's You.
                              I agree he's more stalkery but I still think he's part Incel
                              Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                              'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                              Comment


                              • Weirdly, Hollyoaks have got a character who fits the incel stereotype much better. Paranoid loner ranting. Noah's more like a spoilt brat who somehow struck lucky with a girl.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                                  Weirdly, Hollyoaks have got a character who fits the incel stereotype much better. Paranoid loner ranting. Noah's more like a spoilt brat who somehow struck lucky with a girl.
                                  Ah yes. Tony's new brother. Major Incel vibes
                                  Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                  'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                                  Comment


                                  • I mean I think I need some royalties for predicting what that little weirdo would do!

                                    The thing with the ‘incel’ label, guys don’t just pop out as them, they’re created. I guess in Noah’s mind, ‘he’s tried normally’ with girls. They’ve rejected him, his mother has continually ‘rejected’ him and so he’s tried his other way and he’s been ‘rejected’ again. If he doesn’t get killed (which I’m hoping he does), I think his mentality after that will be that of an incel.
                                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

                                    Comment


                                    • Good week so far, I wonder who's been shot and what becomes of Noah. At least they didn't go as far as rape which would've been too obvious, it's interesting that Noah's thing isn't sexual and is more infatuation around having a girlfriend.

                                      Comment


                                      • I think it's will that's been shot. But if it isn't Jamie why would whoever it is not say something when she was shouting Jamie.
                                        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                          I mean I think I need some royalties for predicting what that little weirdo would do!

                                          The thing with the ‘incel’ label, guys don’t just pop out as them, they’re created. I guess in Noah’s mind, ‘he’s tried normally’ with girls. They’ve rejected him, his mother has continually ‘rejected’ him and so he’s tried his other way and he’s been ‘rejected’ again. If he doesn’t get killed (which I’m hoping he does), I think his mentality after that will be that of an incel.
                                          It was the part where he turned down not one but two invitations to be with her - albeit as a friend - that was odd. His defence now (at least to his mother) is that he was trying to get to know her through spying. He'd already got to know her for weeks if not months. She didn't reject him at this point, he rejected her. Honestly, i could identify with some of this rejection stuff but not that!

                                          I suppose he was scared of another rejection if he tried to progress it? And the publicity of this storyline did suggest that the stalking thing was part of why he was supposedly an incel. So it is meant to be happening now, not later.

                                          They haven't made any of this believable anyway. She would never have given him the time of day. Or maybe her mind was scrambled by her treatment by her father and she thought she was in love with her saviour but she wasn't. I'm being VERY generous to the script team here!



                                          The Lachlan storyline was still far better and more effective. As i thought it would be.
                                          Last edited by Blondini; Thu May 12, 2022, 19:05.

                                          Comment


                                          • Faith :-(

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                              Faith :-(
                                              Don’t, my favourite character since Val and they have Cain treat her disgustingly and now this.

                                              Ive only cried a few times at Emmerdale. When Val went, Ashley’s dementia deterioration and Yesterday when Faith was told.
                                              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

                                              Comment


                                              • Something that's annoying me is Kerry and Amy being on their high horse when they actually accidentally killed someone and lied about it for months.
                                                Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                                'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post

                                                  Don’t, my favourite character since Val and they have Cain treat her disgustingly and now this.

                                                  Ive only cried a few times at Emmerdale. When Val went, Ashley’s dementia deterioration and Yesterday when Faith was told.
                                                  I miss H-I-Val
                                                  Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                                  'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                                    Something that's annoying me is Kerry and Amy being on their high horse when they actually accidentally killed someone and lied about it for months.
                                                    Kerry and Amy both need to be extinguished in a house fire, they’re so hypocritical.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X