Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Youtube for anyone who missed it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Fw6MZysfC0&search=Emmerdale

I'm quite glad Dawn died because Terry deserves TJ and she was a moaning cow!

Comment

Awww, I liked Dawn! I think that's more because she seemed nice on Celebrity Stars in Their Eyes rather than liking her character though

The whole explosion thing was great, I'm glad Sadie survived but I know she' leaving soon anyway. I hope they leave it open for her to return because I think she's a fab character!

And poor Noreen! I never tire of cringing at her awful wig
      You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

The bitchiness between Val and Kelly is quality. Emmerdale is one of my favourite things to watch on TV now, much better than Eastenders and Corrie at the moment.
        Thought that I was the devil?
        But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

Comment

Yeah go Val! She's an amazing character, I hope she's around for ages yet

It was out of order tonight with the police taking Alice's body away - Ashley should've kept his trap shut!

Comment

Originally posted by child_destinys
            Awww, I liked Dawn!
            I served her at work, without even realising who she was, and when she'd gone everyone was like.. "Omg, what size knickers did she buy then?"

Comment

LOL^

Originally posted by Thriller
              Yeah go Val! She's an amazing character, I hope she's around for ages yet

It was out of order tonight with the police taking Alice's body away - Ashley should've kept his trap shut!
              I felt bad for Sam, but it was the police guy listening in to Ashley and Diane's conversation wasn't it? I've missed bits and pieces by tuning in late, but that's what I gathered...maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

Yeah Martin overheard Ashley telling Diane but he should've kept his mouth shut altogether and not told Diane!

Comment

I believe Cain Dingle shows he does have a heart in tonights episode.
                  He is a cool baddie,the best in soap for years,he should jump to Eastenders,and beat up the Mitchell brothers,why not.
                  Anyway it will be truely sad to see him leave,at the end of september.But like a true diamond class bad penny,he surely will be back.

Cheers Cidermaster.
                  You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

WATCH IT THIS WEEK!!!

Comment

Patsy Kensit was on Charlotte Church's show, she said there's an hour long special?

I still don't know how they get rid of her. I hope she isn't in that car though...I love her! I don't want her to die

Comment

I hope Cain kicks the crap out of Mathew King,before leaving the Dales.

Cheers Cidermaster
                        You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

Comment

Bloody brilliant episode tonight! So many twists and I was gasping when Cain shot Sadie, it looked SO real. The ending I thought was fantastic, so glad that Cain screwed her over, the way she's screwed so many people over. Fantastic stuff!
                            Yeah Yeah Yeah, We Could Do This Forever!

Comment

It was so brilliant!!!

I thought it was all over when the car drove into the quarry, I was so shocked that they were all still alive! And then Cain shoots Sadie at point blank range so I'm thinking "OK she's dead"... but is she ever?! I loved the way they had a Bonnie & Clyde type getaway only for Cain to fcuk her over at the last minute and leave her standing penniless

Either that, or the house collapse, should win Best Episode at next year's Soap Awards! Emmerdale deserves much more recognition than it gets!

Comment

Amazing episode. I loved how there were so many twists and turns in it. Im so glad Sadie didnt die. I couldnt believe when Cain shot her, so i was happy when it turned out it was all fake

Out of all the soaps i have to say i think Emmerdale gives the best exits

Comment

Originally posted by LightSeeker
                                  I was gasping when Cain shot Sadie, it looked SO real...
                                  Me and my sister watched this morning's repeat on ITV2 and were both like " ".

Fantastic episode! I really like Sadie's character, so I'm gutted she didn't get any money out of it.

But I'm relieved they haven't killed her off - I hope she returns at some point

Comment

Originally posted by Glitta06
                                    Out of all the soaps i have to say i think Emmerdale gives the best exits
                                    Amen to that! The certainly know how to send their big characters out in style.

Comment

Emmerdale (7.00-8.00)
                                      8.3 million
                                      43%

Emmerdale (7.30-8.00)
                                      8.7 million
                                      43.3%

EastEnders
                                      4.5 million
                                      22.5%

Comment

Wow...go Emmerdale!

Comment

I saw the second half, it was brilliant!
                                          It's great to see them get away with it, I've always liked Cain, I loved his exit, hopefully nobody will forget it in a hurry.
                                          this town was meant for passing through but it ain't nothing new

Comment

Wowzaz, just watched the omnibus on ITV2 and it was class!! It proper looked like Sadie had been shot! An award should deffos be coming Emmerdale's way. Glad neither Cain or Sadie have been killed off
                                            Thought that I was the devil?
                                            But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

Comment

Did anyone watch tonight? OH NO LOUISE She can't die! I've always had a soft spot for her :( Hari was such a bastard :x

I've a feeling she will though cos I know somebody definitely dies in tomorrow's episode! Tom King's killer is revealed tomorrow, I can't wait, so if you only watch one episode of Emmerdale this year make it this one!

Comment

Gutted! Haven't been able to watch much lately because of revision, but fortunately that's all over with on Friday so I can get down to the important business of the ITV2 omnibus on Sunday

Can't wait to see who killed Tom King. Louise is a bit of a non-entity in the show, though I do quite like her for some reason.

Comment

They've built that storyline up for months and, in my opinion, completely overshadowed the climax with Len!

That said, it was a bloody fantastic episode. I'm a sucker for a bit of sad music, so it took a lot of will power for me not to be blubbing infront of my dad and sister!

Poor Pearl and Edna.

Betty 4 life <3

PS. Louise is a testament to the power of mascara, and the guy who plays Matthew King has literally one facial expression: .

Comment

• What happened?!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X