Emmerdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post

Don’t, my favourite character since Val and they have Cain treat her disgustingly and now this.

Ive only cried a few times at Emmerdale. When Val went, Ashley’s dementia deterioration and Yesterday when Faith was told.
    They need to get Faith back with Eric for this storyline tbh, she’s the closest he’s ever going to get to Val.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
      Something that's annoying me is Kerry and Amy being on their high horse when they actually accidentally killed someone and lied about it for months.
      It still beggars belief that they're walking about having not been tried for it at all. But that's soap logic for you. And she could have killed a second person just now.

Comment

• I just found out Jessie Elland who plays Chloe comes from Yarm (which is close to Stockton town). *gets drone ready*
        (she's not living there now )

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

They need to get Faith back with Eric for this storyline tbh, she’s the closest he’s ever going to get to Val.
          Absolutely.
          Im really sad at this storyline tbh.
          Amy and Kerry are awful but I liked Noah being scared.
          If/when Faith goes, I’m gonna have to stop watching I think. It hits too close to home.
          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• What's the deal with Susie and Leyla then, something drugs related? Another reach having Susie as the person who gave Holly the money to buy her fatal heroine.

Is Rhona's mum gonna start getting feelings for Marlon, or vice-versa?!

Comment

What's the deal with Susie and Leyla then, something drugs related? Another reach having Susie as the person who gave Holly the money to buy her fatal heroine.

Is Rhona's mum gonna start getting feelings for Marlon, or vice-versa?!
              This is what I thought. That would be a wild twist if he recuperated and got with her mother.

I am sure that Holly didn't actually take an overdose herself. Wasn't someone jumping out of her window suggesting she was murdered? I remember thinking it would be a big murder storyline.

Susie seems like she should be in Hollyoaks to me, Layla is one of my favourite characters and so this 'wanting to get drunk and party' storyline when she *used* to be a stripper and wild a few years ago, is just a bit weird and predictable.

Comment

• It’s true, why would a “wild” character be hanging out in a tiny Yorkshire village? There’s something not right about her.

Comment

• I don't recall someone climbing out of the window. We knew she was working a wedding the night before and the episode opened as normal with Moira taking a cup of tea and finding her dead. Don't think there was ever someone else in the room though.

I agree. The Suzy thing is a stretch and odd. Which is a pity because I like the actress
                  Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                  'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk...rton-murdered/

This is why! I thought there was more to it!

Comment

• I liked it as it was told at the time - she was turning a corner, doing really well for herself, in a new relationship... then she has one relapse and dies. It seemed more realistic.

Comment

• What just happened at the Soap Awards? They gave that no-talent Paige Sandhu an award for Leading Performer - right after a big speech about all soap actors deserving respect. Pffft. I'll be surprised if she even has a career after this. Maybe on kids TV (what's left of it). And how exactly is a guest star on a soap a "leading performer" anyway? She was only ever a temporary casting.

I don't mind Emmerdale winning best soap, though. If you cut out the bollocks such as the Meena stuff, it would be. As it is, Corrie is.

Comment

• In fairness she's filming another TV show ATM apparently. I didn't think she'd win but I also didn't think she was bad

Comment

• I thought she played the part well in a Villanelle kinda way, but there’s no way she deserved best leading performer. Should’ve been Sally Carman or Gillian Wright.

Comment

• Miles off with Rhona’s mum… she’s gay!

Affair with Kim incoming?

Wonder if Rhona will reference her affair with Vanessa when it comes out?

Comment

• I think even the writers and actors
                                have forgot about Rhona and Vanessa

Comment

• Rhona’s mother being gay is an interesting angle, when you consider most soaps don’t actually have a long term, permanent older gay characters. I don’t know where they’ll take it but it highlighting the loneliness of it (as an older person) could be beneficial.
                                  Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• I love the gay mother SL.
                                    It’s really representation we need going forward.
                                    We had that grossness with Laurence but with this it’s like a realistic portrayal of the trauma of losing a loved one later in life that was also a secret.

reminds me of what my own mother’s gone through.

Comment

• Nicola’s attack… the person who said sorry at the end, any ideas? It’s obvious they’ll be connected to the village.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                        I love the gay mother SL.
                                        It’s really representation we need going forward.
                                        We had that grossness with Laurence but with this it’s like a realistic portrayal of the trauma of losing a loved one later in life that was also a secret.

reminds me of what my own mother’s gone through.
                                        Everyone forgets about Laurence and that mess. Well, everyone except Bernice.

Comment

Nicola’s attack… the person who said sorry at the end, any ideas? It’s obvious they’ll be connected to the village.
                                          I'm not sure whether they are connected. The way I seen it was she seen the trainer's which will help identify and maybe the one who said sorry will help get the others arrested. But you could be right..

I also like the gay storyline. I like her mum a lot more than j did just a couple of months ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Everyone forgets about Laurence and that mess. Well, everyone except Bernice.
                                            The Whites were the height of camp though, I loved them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I'm not sure whether they are connected. The way I seen it was she seen the trainer's which will help identify and maybe the one who said sorry will help get the others arrested. But you could be right..

I also like the gay storyline. I like her mum a lot more than j did just a couple of months ago
                                              I just feel like one of them will turn up as a relative or child of one of the other characters and see Nicola in the village.

Yes Mary is shaping up to be a great character!

Comment

Imagine if they had brought Kim back at the same time as the step mother though.

Comment

I just feel like one of them will turn up as a relative or child of one of the other characters and see Nicola in the village.

Yes Mary is shaping up to be a great character!
                                                  I think she was mixed race so she could be related to Suzy maybe?

Comment

I loved Laurence, one of my favourite characters for how BAD he was. The ‘romance’ with Robert. Omg every scene he was hilarious. However it was completely ridiculous and we also had that Lachlan.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X