X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Wouldn’t that make Cain Amy’s uncle? That might be a little too far, even for Emmerdale
    OMG so messy

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    I mean it wouldn't be the first time dingles kept it in the family....

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    If it’s Chloe’s adoptive dad then no

But knowing Emmerdale he will be Chloe’s biological dad (and Amy’s) although Kerry did say his name was Tony not long ago but that can be glossed over.
    Wouldn’t that make Cain Amy’s uncle? That might be a little too far, even for Emmerdale

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
    Okay so that makes sense but… if Caleb is Chloe’s dad then Noah is her cousin? Didn’t she sleep with Nate (also her cousin) and now she’s pregnant by her second cousin’s fiancé?

I hate Chloe btw.
    Dingles sleeping with cousins is like a rite of passage in Emmerdale.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    If it’s Chloe’s adoptive dad then no

But knowing Emmerdale he will be Chloe’s biological dad (and Amy’s) although Kerry did say his name was Tony not long ago but that can be glossed over.

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    Okay so that makes sense but… if Caleb is Chloe’s dad then Noah is her cousin? Didn’t she sleep with Nate (also her cousin) and now she’s pregnant by her second cousin’s fiancé?

I hate Chloe btw.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Another theory of mine… Caleb’s Chloe’s ‘dad’, the one Kerry gave her to? I don’t think he’s encountered her yet and Kerry’s conveniently gone too. It just seems too much to have him pop up now for Cain and Chas.
    I like this, the only thing that makes me hesitant is that Caleb doesn’t seem like the type to have a housekeeper.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Another theory of mine… Caleb’s Chloe’s ‘dad’, the one Kerry gave her to? I don’t think he’s encountered her yet and Kerry’s conveniently gone too. It just seems too much to have him pop up now for Cain and Chas.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Anyone else think Nicky the Nanny has been sent by Jamie to infiltrate Home Farm and steal Thomas?
    Sounds about right for a Tate

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Anyone else think Nicky the Nanny has been sent by Jamie to infiltrate Home Farm and steal Thomas?

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Find it far-fetched he survived that!
    I don't. It didn't really seem like a deep stab. Obviously a stab is bad lol but I'd have found it more far fetched if there was more blood or he looked sicker.

Don't even start me. The fact the even a doctor is failing to understand how addiction works (and also the fact he is one of the reasons for her struggling) is INFURIATING.

And is David forgetting all the horrible stuff he's done the last few months / years. He truly is insufferable and nasty.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Find it far-fetched he survived that!

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    Oh bloody hell Jacob.
    horrible storyline vilifying Layla and making David seem like some hero

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    Cain and Chas’s new brother is doing that typical thing that happens in soap where they manage to ingratiate themselves in record time
    he's a great actor, though (William Ash) and a welcome addition. They must have something juicy lined up.

Cain is starting to get annoying on constant grump mode and he never is usually.

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    Poor Gennie! One of the most tragic deaths.
    I loved Gennie and she could sing!

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    Caleb being Gennie’s biological brother on his mother’s side would have been a better fit, especially if he thought Shadrach might have been his Dad too. Then Caleb could have built a bond with Brenda as they discussed Gennie, whilst he fell for Chas. Then they could have made Caleb Zak’s son, because why not? That would have made Caleb Cain’s brother and Chas’ cousin, which sounds about right for Emmerdale.

It’s just a really hard sell making him Faith’s son. Interestingly in the flashback Cain accepts it because of a photo and Chas accepts it because of a birth certificate. I’m not convinced Caleb is Faith’s son you know. Maybe something went on in that prison and for whatever reason, Faith agreed to say the baby was hers when it wasn’t?

You watch, Faith was probably in prison with Charity’s mother who is supposed to be dead but probably isn’t (whatever happened to that storyline?) and Caleb is probably Charity’s brother

In fact, it would be a hell of a lot more believable for Charity to have a long lost sibling than Chas and Cain at this point.
    very true actually. I hope it has a twist cos as everyone's pointed out. Right now it's just not that believable

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Caleb being Gennie’s biological brother on his mother’s side would have been a better fit, especially if he thought Shadrach might have been his Dad too. Then Caleb could have built a bond with Brenda as they discussed Gennie, whilst he fell for Chas. Then they could have made Caleb Zak’s son, because why not? That would have made Caleb Cain’s brother and Chas’ cousin, which sounds about right for Emmerdale.

It’s just a really hard sell making him Faith’s son. Interestingly in the flashback Cain accepts it because of a photo and Chas accepts it because of a birth certificate. I’m not convinced Caleb is Faith’s son you know. Maybe something went on in that prison and for whatever reason, Faith agreed to say the baby was hers when it wasn’t?

You watch, Faith was probably in prison with Charity’s mother who is supposed to be dead but probably isn’t (whatever happened to that storyline?) and Caleb is probably Charity’s brother

In fact, it would be a hell of a lot more believable for Charity to have a long lost sibling than Chas and Cain at this point.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Artoo i can't believe I forgot about her.

Poor Gennie indeed

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Poor Gennie! One of the most tragic deaths.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
    Yeah this is such a random story. Would have made more sense for it to be Chas long lost sister and they share the same dad
    They’ve already done that storyline

Thats how we got stuck with Brenda!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Belle needs some actual connections in the village that aren’t her family. She’s a 24 year old woman who doesn’t appear to have any friends and hasn’t had a serious love interest in ages.

David should definitely be bumped off, so unlikeable.

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    It’s been milling along and the Caleb SL does give me some weird anxiety. Imagine he’s an imposter who killed the real Caleb? Other than that, this white knight routine is annoying apart from making Chas stand her ground with egghead.

I do actually like Paddy and he’s a brilliant actor and he’s so believable on this. Maybe it’s the rest of the Dingles i.e. Belle who really doesn’t fit into this. I have never liked Belle and this high ground crap when she’s a cheat and a killer herself annoys me.

I think David should have been killed off, where will this useless ‘downward spiral’ end.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Yeah this is such a random story. Would have made more sense for it to be Chas long lost sister and they share the same dad and Cain warned him away. Like that actually sounds more plausible than Faith, who so clearly desperately wanted to make things right with her kids, just not mentioning him.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Surely Faith would’ve mentioned Caleb to somebody in her final weeks, no woman ever stops thinking about a child they’ve birthed.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    They’ve had a pretty poor Christmas.

Caleb is a bit of a wet fish, though I did like his pep talk to Chas about not moving out of The Woolie - Paddy is being totally unreasonable considering his own history with affairs, and the fact they keep referencing like it justifies his feelings is a choice!

The Dingles freezing Chas out is so old - at least Charity and Marlon have enough sense to know it’s only ever temporary. Belle really needs to grow up too - didn’t she have an affair with a married man a few years ago too?

But I don’t see the point of Caleb. I really don’t. I know it’s early days but couldn’t they create someone unrelated to Cain for a bit of conflict? Even the rest of them couldn’t quite buy Cain and Faith keeping him secret for thirty years

Leave a comment:

Working...
X