Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thriller
    replied
    Faith’s breaking my heart… when she realised she only had about a month to live

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    I think she will be an attacker. The one who's shoes we saw.

I also do not like Naomi they aren't making her very likeable.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Agreed on the character assassination of Samson! It would’ve made so much more sense to have him and Noah swap roles in this scenario. Noah being 18 and Amelia literally just turning 16 was a bit dodgy as well, but at least it would’ve been more in line with how Noah was acting.

Arthur being a murderer is definitely on the cards vicar’s son committing the mortal sin and all that.

When are Naomi and Nicola going to cross paths… surely she’s one of the attackers?

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Yeah Arthur already has a dark side. We saw it with Archie. I wouldn't put murder past him. They'd have to recast him first though

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
    Arthur will be a murderer.
    That wouldn’t surprise anyone though

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    They did it with Amelia actually too. Whoever is writing for these kids seems like they are trying to tackle 'real issues' but totally fumbling the ball.
    Noah's 180 redemption arc and now Samson the 'misogynist' just isn't working. Next, Arthur will be a murderer.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Yeah I've absolutely no idea why they are changing his character after making him so likeable and kind

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    These episodes are hard to watch. Great acting but Faith going so fast is too much.
    Samson was actually my favourite 'kid' in the series as he seemed to be developing into a nice character. That's been effed up.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Ah it is Samson then. Shame about his reaction as his previous attitude was quite different.

I’m still annoyed Faith is dying this soon, it’s like Val all over again.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Yeah it was a good ep. I seen the baby daddy coming though.

Poor faith.

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    Great episode tonight - best in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Ooh I’ve just been reading! Tracy too.

They’ve confirmed a huge storm (even though we had one in 2003 which killed Tricia but I guess it’s been long enough) which will rip through the village and is “unprecedented in terms of scale”.

It sounds like Faith’s story will be at the beginning of the month, then Kim and Will’s wedding in the middle followed by the storm.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Diane and Aaron confirmed to be returning for the 50th in October.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    That would be really dark if it’s a full grown adult.

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    That would be a shame. I was thinking it would be a darker storyline, maybe involving an adult? Imagine if it was Charles's

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    It’s a bit confusing because she’s kind of said it’s Noah but I’m not convinced it is. I don’t think we saw any of it play out on screen. I thought it would be Samson’s.

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    I think Sarah is absolutely stunning and (even though I usually hate the kids on soaps) she has been one of my favourites.
    You can tell she is older for the way she has conviction in her role. When she stood up for Faith, I melted.

I'm a bit disappointed by the Chas and Al affair...again...I really want/wanted Chas and Paddy to be the staple of the show some bloody stability (especially after EVERYTHING they've been through).

Amelia annoys me to death, I actually can't be bothered with her drinking that syrup or her pregnancy but who is the father? Did I miss an episode?

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Katie Hill (Sarah) is also 19, neither of them look that old, especially when you compare them to someone like Gemma Owen from Love Island.

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    It's crazy that Daisy Campbell is 19 today and she's still playing a 15 yr-old Amelia on the show (16 next month). If Noah saw her real insta his cellmate would have to scrape him off the ceiling.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    I hope Diane pops back for the wedding, there’s no way she’d miss it. I stopped watching this regularly (dip in and out) but if Robert returns I’m in.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Amelia and Charity pregnant!

I did read there will be a birth during the 50th celebrations this October so it’s gonna most likely be Amelia going off how far along she is.

Speaking of the 50th, the exec producer confirmed although there won’t be a live episode they’re having a “golden month” with stunts, secrets and lies revealed and some old faces returning.

I reckon it’ll be centre around Faith’s death, the birth, David and Victoria’s wedding (or Marlon and Rhona’s?), Robert’s return (they should bring Andy back too), Chas and Al’s affair, Charles’ daughter being Nicola’s attacker and maybe Jamie’s return too.

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post

The Whites were the height of camp though, I loved them.
    I loved Laurence, one of my favourite characters for how BAD he was. The ‘romance’ with Robert. Omg every scene he was hilarious. However it was completely ridiculous and we also had that Lachlan.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied

I just feel like one of them will turn up as a relative or child of one of the other characters and see Nicola in the village.

Yes Mary is shaping up to be a great character!
    I think she was mixed race so she could be related to Suzy maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied

The Whites were the height of camp though, I loved them.
    Imagine if they had brought Kim back at the same time as the step mother though.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I'm not sure whether they are connected. The way I seen it was she seen the trainer's which will help identify and maybe the one who said sorry will help get the others arrested. But you could be right..

I also like the gay storyline. I like her mum a lot more than j did just a couple of months ago
    I just feel like one of them will turn up as a relative or child of one of the other characters and see Nicola in the village.

Yes Mary is shaping up to be a great character!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X