• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sex And The City" season 3, episode 2: Politically Erect

And...

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
      Just saw this and it was amazing! Olive's parents in the movie were hilarious but I enjoyed almost all of the characters especially Brandon. His boyfriend at the end was cute! Emma Stone did an exceptional job as the lead too!
      This put me in the mood to watch Easy A despite the fact that I watched it a couple of weeks ago. Really love the movie. As Akini said, Emma Stone holds the movie together delightfully and the ensemble is outstanding. Plus the parents were possibly the coolest parents I've ever seen in a film. And Penn Badgley is too hot for words.

Comment

• a must watch! not a fun watch, though..
        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Amazing! :(
          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• "Sex And The City" season 3, episode 3: Attack of the 5'10" Woman

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci

a must watch! not a fun watch, though..
              Is that something new?

Comment

• "Sex And The City" season 3, episode 4: Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl...

Comment

• Originally posted by summer
                  Originally posted by Merci

a must watch! not a fun watch, though..
                  Is that something new?
                  I meant that it's a very good movie, and every movie, anime and true story lover should watch it
                  but you'll feel down after watching it, and it kind of stays with you

Comment

• Good storyline at first but the twist was a bit of a disappointment for me. Did keep me edged though!

6+/10

Comment

• to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terence

Good storyline at first but the twist was a bit of a disappointment for me. Did keep me edged though!

6+/10
                        Is this a straight-to-DVD film?

Comment

• ^ no, it was filmed a long time ago but only got a release now because of The Hunger Games success

Comment

• I'd never seen it but I like Streisand movies, so I recorded it on TCM. Not impressed even though she was great (like she always was in the 70s) in the role.
                            My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• ^ I only watched this because of this 'Sex and the City' episode.

Comment

• Love of God is not always the same as love of good. - Herman Hesse

Comment

• 7,5/10

Awesome psychological thriller movie which had an unexpected twist.

Originally posted by GetBack

Is this a straight-to-DVD film?

Nope, i watched it at the cinema!

Originally posted by Terence

Good storyline at first but the twist was a bit of a disappointment for me. Did keep me edged though!

6+/10
                                  I was quite disappointed by the storyline, the dialogues and the cliches but i LOVED the twist(s) and Thierot's character.

Comment

• Groundhog Day

As good as the first time I watched it.

Comment

• watched it at the cinema a few hours ago. It is a great movie

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
                                          Originally posted by Terence

6+/10
                                          I was quite disappointed by the storyline, the dialogues and the cliches but i LOVED the twist(s) and Thierot's character.
                                          I actually found the twist quite predictable but Thierot was great, as was Lawrence. It was really edge-of-your-seat stuff at times.

Went to the cinema last night to see this. Definitely one of the funniest films I've seen in ages, a bit crude at times (which suits me perfectly) and some great performances, especially from Rafe Spall and Anna Faris. As well as some good supporting actors: Minnie Driver, Jane Asher, Stephen Merchant, Joseph Millson. 9/10

Comment

• "Sex And The City" season 3, episode 5: No ifs, ands, or butts

Comment

• Gagich those aren't movies though....

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                                Gagich those aren't movies though....
                                                I know that they are series but where could I post them then? We can`t have detailed threads about everything, can we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagich
                                                  Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                                  I know that they are series but where could I post them then? We can`t have detailed threads about everything, can we?
                                                  Here you go! viewtopic.php?f=12&t=84493

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                                    Originally posted by Gagich
                                                    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                                    Here you go! viewtopic.php?f=12&t=84493" target="_blank

Comment

Working...
                                                    X