No announcement yet.

What Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched A Quiet Place last night. Absolutely brilliant film. Emily Blunt is becoming one of my favourite actresses. The suspense in the film was great and I didn't find a single part of the film slow or crap, which is hard to come across these days. 10/10
    Yeah Yeah Yeah, We Could Do This Forever!

Comment

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

It was very good. The plot was a bit off for me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightSeeker
        Watched A Quiet Place last night. Absolutely brilliant film. Emily Blunt is becoming one of my favourite actresses. The suspense in the film was great and I didn't find a single part of the film slow or crap, which is hard to come across these days. 10/10
        Emily Blunt is extremely talented.

Just got back from watching Love Simon though, fantastic movie all round.

Might watch Ready Player One next...
        Originally posted by SummerPeur
        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
        Originally posted by Goldmoney
        So does her microphone

Comment

omg A Quiet Place was sooo intense! There were some plot holes and the ending was anti-climatic but still an excellent movie!
          DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
          98 - OUT

Comment

• [spoiler:jax9wk6z]also yalls favorite diva Mariah Carey could have been the hero of the movie if she was still able to use her high register. We kinda need a sequel where Mariah emerges drunk from her extra large wine cellar and kills these monsters one by one by using high pitched whisle notes.[/spoiler:jax9wk6z]
            98 - OUT

Comment

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

A Quiet Place was absolutely brilliant! What a nerve-shredding masterpiece! I love alien/horror/science-fiction movies but usually the actors aren't that brilliant or they can't really shine because of crappy dialogues and slutty jokes to make it more appealing to the masses. "A Quiet Place" was so emotional, nail-baiting! So much suspense and I loved it how all the emotions were transferred by the brilliant actors and the score as well as the cinematography.
                One of the besr movies I have ever watched in a cinema!
                highly recommended!
                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Any more ratings for Love, Simon?

Debating whether to watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                    Any more ratings for Love, Simon?

Debating whether to watch it.
                    The ratings thread is for ratings only. Please feel free to discuss films in this thread.

Wayne, you’d adore Love, Simon so much.

Comment

Sadly, "Love , Simon" hasn't reached the German and/or Polish cinemas yet. Wanna watch it as well!

Comment

• Ripped my heart out.

Originally posted by SummerPeur
                        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                        So does her microphone

Comment

I watched "Truth or Dare" at the cinema.
                          It gave me a lot of eye-rolling moments ans laughs. Maybe I have become too old for such movies. However, #TeamAria & the idea itself was kinda nice. I think I would have loved it more if I had watched the movie at the age of 14 to 18.

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                            Ripped my heart out.

Oh yes
                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
                              A Quiet Place was absolutely brilliant! What a nerve-shredding masterpiece! I love alien/horror/science-fiction movies but usually the actors aren't that brilliant or they can't really shine because of crappy dialogues and slutty jokes to make it more appealing to the masses. "A Quiet Place" was so emotional, nail-baiting! So much suspense and I loved it how all the emotions were transferred by the brilliant actors and the score as well as the cinematography.
                              highly recommended!
                              Sounds amazing

I 'have' to watch it today and am kinda nervous as i'm absolutely not a fan of horror / scary movies. Let's see if i'll survive it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                Originally posted by Mainshow
                                highly recommended!
                                Sounds amazing

I 'have' to watch it today and am kinda nervous as i'm absolutely not a fan of horror / scary movies. Let's see if i'll survive it!
                                ? Can't wait to read your review ;)

Comment

I watched two movies at the cinema today:

Red Sparrow and the new Avengers: Infinty War.

RS was a really interrsting and compelling movie, in my humble opinion. It had the great mixture of violence, intelligent dialogues, plot twists as well as some outrageously shameless nude scenes. That's perfect for a world being addicted to Game of Thrones. Jennifer Lawrence was excellent in it as well! Loved her "accent".

Avengers left me with so many questions. To be honest, I just bought a ticket for it because it was incredibly cheap and since it was raining here in Poland, I had nothing else to do haha. BUT I watched the other Avengers movies as well as the latest spiderman and the 3 Thor movies (didn't enjoy the last one) but oh well... this one was simply epic.. so adventurous and even dramatic. I can't believe what happened to XY after what had happened in a previous movie. It feels like an end of an era.. and I am still in shock because of what happened in the end! I mean.. C'mon!!!! Were th3y serious?!

Comment

Gifted.

Time flies in between scenes which can be a bit annoying at first but then slows downs and picks up. Great movie.
                                    You ain't gotta break down,
                                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Just watched "Love, Simon".

It's a good movie but way too unrealistic and dreamy for my taste.
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

Thor : Ragnarok.
                                        Amazing. Short hair Thor >
                                        I love how it mixed action and humor so easily. Even tho sometimes they try really hard.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Great movie. The end is
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Good movie. Not as good as La La Land but it was very entertaining.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Hurricane Bianca 2: From Russia with Hate.

Quite funny. Not amazing but we weren't expecting it to be. Still worth a watch.
                                              Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• I know how I feel when I'm around you, I don't know

Comment

Fahrenheit 451 remake...

I actually enjoyed it although the reviews are not good. I thought Micael B Jordan was shaky at first, but he prevailed and was great at the end.
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

^ I was thinking of watching Fahrenheit 451 tonight but opted for BBMA instead. Might check it out tomorrow.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X