What Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Evan Hansen

Really not as bad as reviews made out - a little long though and Ben Platt was fairly offputting as the lead actor. Amy Adams and Julianne Moore were great though.

Comment

• I watched Runt last night. Pretty good movie.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Ready or Not - Really fun comedy/horror! 4/5

The Addams Family - First watch since I was a kid, I loved it,what a cast. Angelica ate this role. I have never seen that woman outside of Morticia. She was born to play her. 4/5

The Night House - This was really really really good. Slow but suspenseful, I know it's not for everyone but it's great for those who like slow isolated psychological horrors 4/5

Beetlehuice -
        I watched cartoon as a kid, never seen the movie. While I had fun watching it, once it ended I was like 'but where's the plot?', it's kinda emty and Beetljuice himself is a supporting character with no plot. I had no idea how Alex Baldwin looked like young lol and Michael Keaton was not annoying for a change (I still have ptsd from seeing him as Batman). Not really fan of Tim Burton, there were a bit too many over the top moments, like that one levitating or on second thought overall Winnona's charterer. 4/5

The Voyeurs - Oh dear. I don't like trashing movies because a lot of work goes into them, and writers/directors put their heart into it (including this one, he is very friendly on letterboxd), but it's not really good. I guess it's fine for a monday night as guilty pleasure... I don't know, it felt too long. 2.5/5

Comment

• Quite an intersting story, which they couldve done more with since it was a little boring imho. I liked that it was in black and white though.

Comment

• Red Notice on Netflix. This would have done well in theatres imo.

Comment

• Shang-Chi from Disney+

This is probably the most interesting thing about Marvel since 3/4 years ago.
              Ok, here we go

Comment

• Next Stop, Christmas (2021)
                My Christmas Family Tree (2021)

Normally Xmas movies suck but these 2 were so cute and wholesome
                DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                  Red Notice on Netflix. This would have done well in theatres imo.
                  I just watched this too! Was quite entertaining eventhough predictable

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                    Red Notice on Netflix. This would have done well in theatres imo.
                    Originally posted by Colbie View Post

I just watched this too! Was quite entertaining eventhough predictable
                    I just finished watching it and loved it! It's nothing groundbreaking but super fun, like Indiana Jones meets James Bond. The perfect movie to take your mind off things.

Comment

• Home Alone of course
                      1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• I just watched WONDER with Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson. I cried all the way through, so many beautiful gorgeous characters in this film.
                        1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

Working...
                        X