Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok that good/bad crap I did was stupid

Fahrenheit 9/11

Brilliant insight to the world of politics/..Bush (for me anyway) and the current happenings! Shocked!

8/10

Open Water

2 documentaries I watched, and this being the weaker one. I mean yes it's a very sad story, especially the ending, but it's not entertaining enough for a movie! Would've been better as a TV documentary than a feature-length picture

6/10 (it did have some scary scenes )
    "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

National treasure

Classic film. A boy hears about family tradition and races against an old friend to solve the clues and discover the treasure! Invovloves stealing the 'Declaration Of Independence' and theres a hot actress but I dont know her name!

9.5/10

Saw Matilda recently which was as always hilarious! Imagine the pricipal throwing a girl by the pig-tails over the school wall!
      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

The Forgotten

My favourite film of the year. Really unpredictable and just fantastic

9/10
        Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Originally posted by k3joker
          Saw

Absolutely frightening! It has a brilliant story to it and a brilliant bad guy mastermind Some of the flashbacks are just sickening! :x All the more better a movie!

8.5/10
          Fully agree. I love horror movies and never get scared, but this fully creeped me out - for real, on the edge of your seat type ish! 'Cept the end sucked - I hate when they have all these possible killers and the killer turns out to be someone completely irrelevant in the previous hour and a half!
          Baaaaad relationship??
          The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Open Water

2 documentaries I watched, and this being the weaker one. I mean yes it's a very sad story, especially the ending, but it's not entertaining enough for a movie! Would've been better as a TV documentary than a feature-length picture

6/10 (it did have some scary scenes )
            I agree with this, the ending disappointed me! :(

Comment

Originally posted by jlo17
              Oh well, you don't know me well I guess - I have the worst taste in movies EVER!
              Who liked Catwoman *raises hand*

Anyhoo I watched Hitchcock's The Birds last night. It's absolutely crap and the 'special effects' are just laughable.
              It's even funnier watching it with a mum who is terrified of all birds

(Muahaha)

Comment

Well dont think it counts as a movie, but Jerry Springers Opera
                My God it was randomly shit and pathetic, but when you are as easily amused like I am and find a song about going poo poo in you pants funny...it's great

Comment

Van Helsing

I thought it was actually rather over-rated, and not that good! It drags, that's how I explain it..! :-?

6/10

Comment

Christmas With The Kranks (3/10) - one funny scene, and that's it! :-? It's way too stupid for a storyline!
                    Jackass - The Movie (6/10) - It has no storyline, but then it's Jackass so what do you expect? Some hilarious scenes, some gruesome ones, some scenes I didn't find funny AT ALL though!
                    Maid In Manhattan (8/10) - At first it seemed boring, but it did get better... Jennifer can act and this wasn't that bad!

Tonight I'll be watching Schneider's 'The Gigolo' - that should be wicked!

Comment

You mean Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo? :-? (It is funny, I remember going to the flicks to see that when it came out)
                      Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Lemony Snicket thingy
                        I thought it was great It's so wierd and wonderful. A little baby going "glubbyryb" And a translation at the bottom saying "Bite me"

Comment

Originally posted by Virgostar
                          You mean Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo? :-? (It is funny, I remember going to the flicks to see that when it came out)
                          Yep, but I couldn't be arsed typing out the whole title.

It was an okay movie - to be honest I expected better as far as comedy goes, but it did have some emotional story in it so for some reason I'll credit it for that too. 6/10

I also watched Home Alone 4: I didn't know this movie existed :-? so I was surprised when I saw it at the DVD rental store. It's marginally better than the third one of this series, but doesn't quite match the brilliance of the first two. 7/10.

Comment

Spiderman 2.

It was quite simply weak.

Comment

Super Size Me

This movie has pretty much put me off eating fast food forever (well, at least for a while anyway ). I seriously recommend that everyone from parents to kids to overweight/obese ppl to skinny ppl to old grandparents see this documentary, I was enlightened, grossed out at times & amazed at how the obesity levels in America have shot up over the last 25 years, how much crap some Americans shovel into their mouths each day & just how terrible Morgan Spurlock (the guy who did the diet/director) became during the month that he did the McDiet. Coming from supposedly the 2nd fattest nation in the world (and we don't even have super size stuff in our fast food restaurants, nor did we have it b4 the doco came out), it's something the kids & parents of Australia (not to mention around the world) should watch & take in as a warning to what we could become.

9/10

Starsky & Hutch

I was too young to see the TV show in the 70's, but the remake with Ben Stiller & Owen Wilson in the title roles isn't too bad. I honestly expected it to be funnier (it wasn't), but Snoop Dogg as Huggy Bear is pretty funny.

6/10
                              Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Miss Congeniality...Not really understanding the whole plotline.
                                Randomly funny moments like Bullock being extremey hot and sexy, aaaand then falling over into the side of a bus

Comment

Originally posted by aneta
                                  Spiderman 2.

It was quite simply weak.
                                  Ooo I didnt like that! It was cheesey and annoying!

"Don't worry Spiderman we wont tell your identity!"
                                  Sickening !

Comment

Meet the Fockers- Funny as hell...Loved Barbara's acting..it was like it wasnt even her, she looked younger and sexier..good job...loved the whole sex therapist thing

8/10
                                    "..and one day my little girl..will reach out her hand....she'll know I've found THE RIGHT MAN!!!!"

Comment

I haven't seen a film for so long! I'll be watching Meet The Fockers and Ocean's Twelve soon..the last I saw was Open Water!

Comment

Collateral

One of the most slow-paced "adventures" of all time. The critics had said "you'll be on the edge of your seat", only to leave early more like. The ending however was brilliant. That saved the movie, the whole "twist". Tom Cruise should play more villainous roles, oh, and he fights like a girl in this film. Jamie Foxx was good as usual. Overall I'd give this film a 5/10.

The Grudge
                                        Oh...my...god! It was so dumb that it was actually fun to watch (although it did get tiresome in the middle). First of all, the film is messed up! There are bad guys all over the place, and twists that don't add up. I was sitting there throughout the entire movie laughing my ass off. It was just a very random movie. God knows what persuaded Sarah Michelle Gellar or Clea DuVall or even Bill Pullman to take on this film. It was so dumb! -3/10

Comment

Adventures Of A Plumber's Mate

Sex, countless flashing of womens boobs from the 1970's the great days before PC came and runined everything. It Would'nt ever apear on a critics list or get a Bafa. But a good laugh all in all.
                                          7/10
                                          He's finally made a come back. I'm now offically a semi-professional comedian. http://forums.chortle.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35879.

Comment

The Grudge
                                            Oh...my...god! It was so dumb that it was actually fun to watch (although it did get tiresome in the middle). First of all, the film is messed up! There are bad guys all over the place, and twists that don't add up. I was sitting there throughout the entire movie laughing my ass off. It was just a very random movie. God knows what persuaded Sarah Michelle Gellar or Clea DuVall or even Bill Pullman to take on this film. It was so dumb! -3/10

Totally agree, I hated that movie, has to be one of the dumbest movie ever. Dont even talk about the ending I give the grudge 0/10
                                            "..and one day my little girl..will reach out her hand....she'll know I've found THE RIGHT MAN!!!!"

Comment

The last movie I watched was 'A brief encounter' 1945 british film that I watched for a lecture this morning, I didn't really rate it that much, some was good but it was very slow. I suppose its quitisentially (sp) british and that tends to annoy me, but that was the point of the lecture so I can hardly say I wasn't expecting it.

Comment

End Of Days

Been wanting to watch this ever since it was out actually - not bad really, kinda confusing at times. 7/10

Comment

Win a date with Tad Hamilton

what a crap-fest bonanza party, for the selth-loathing communtiy in the country of LAME!

Comment

Originally posted by Island_honey

The Grudge

Totally agree, I hated that movie, has to be one of the dumbest movie ever. Dont even talk about the ending I give the grudge 0/10
                                                    Lordy, the ending! I had forgotten about it till you mentioned it..

Comment

The Grudge was so bad! I was laughing at some parts of it!

Meet The Fockers was very unimpressive

White Noise was pretty good though, even if it is like half the films out there
                                                      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Saw Hide And Seek last week. It was OK. I guessed the ending less than half-way through and it saddens me to see Robert DeNiro in a role like in this movie, but there were a few genuine jump moments and one things for sure: Dakota Fanning is brilliant.
                                                        Baaaaad relationship??
                                                        The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

I think Robert De Niro movies are generally awful these days, I mean "Godsend" was crap, so is "Hide & Seek"...

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                                            I think Robert De Niro movies are generally awful these days, I mean "Godsend" was crap, so is "Hide & Seek"...
                                                            What about Meet the Fockers??

Comment

Fahrenheit 9/11 - Quite interesting but it makes you wonder what goes on inside the American's heads if they voted Bush in for another term! :-?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X