Veronica Mars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars

Did any one watch the first season of Veronica Mars? Next to Desperate housewives and the O.C , this was one of the best shows on T.V this year!

too bad the season is over
    RnB News
    www.toyasworld.blogdrive.com

All your reqursted downloads
    www.Jaystylesworld.blogdrive.com

The best of both worldz..

I was shocked about who killed Lilly Kane. I knida guessed who raped Veronica Mars though. It was a wonderful season and I'm glad it's coming back for a second season.
    Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
    2. Ugly Betty
    3. Six Degrees

Comment

Ooh I heard this is coming out DVD in the UK before it's aired :-? It sounded quite interesting so I might see!
      So when I speak, listen

Comment

Yea the ending had an incredible twist. But it was a total cliffhanger! I mean she goes to the door and says "im glad your here" but they dont show who?? and then it ends! Talk about suspensful,
        RnB News
        www.toyasworld.blogdrive.com

All your reqursted downloads
        www.Jaystylesworld.blogdrive.com

The best of both worldz..

Comment

I've just got into this!
          Its defintely on a par with Lost and DH as top quality must-see TV!

Comment

So I borrowed the first 2 seasons off my friend, and then ended up buying all 3 from Amazon.com and I have to say this is one of the very best TV shows I have ever seen. It's unpredictable, intriguing and always keeps you guessing. I absolutely ADORE it.

Half way through season 3 at the mo.

PS. The creator is writing a movie script and is in talks with the cast!

Comment

I won't let myself believe they're making a movie til I see the poster/trailer! or an official interview, not just oh we talked about it & such!

I still can't get over that it's only 3 seasons :(
              I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

No movie has been green lit yet, meaning no script has been picked up by a studio, so there wouldn't be any talks with the actors to return if no studio is going to finance the film.
                Originally posted by Thriller
                Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

http://youtu.be/9Iih1wln0s4

they're going to make a fan fund movie.. sounds like A MESS.. but I can't help but get excited!
                  they reached 1m in under 5 hours and they only need 2m.. except I think they should aim higher, ain't nobody got time for a 2m movie

Comment

wow!!! Nice to see them make a movie, the first two seasons were riveting can't miss tv, and then everything fell downhill immediately with season 3... I admit by the end I didn't even care. But I would love a movie to finally tie things up.
                    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/559 ... ie-project

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                        http://youtu.be/9Iih1wln0s4

I used to love that show. A movie would be great!
                        My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

i'm overly excited.. it was one of the best shows ever. I love Veronica Mars
                          My Chart

Comment

More studios and the sort should try Kickstarter out instead of just making assumptions. You can never guess exactly what fans want unless you give them a chance to vote with their wallets.

Comment

.. except I think they should aim higher, ain't nobody got time for a 2m movie
                              lol, 2million is not going to be the budget.

This isn't about funding the movie, it's about finding out if there's a big enough audience for it.
                              You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by t_dot
                                .. except I think they should aim higher, ain't nobody got time for a 2m movie
                                lol, 2million is not going to be the budget.

This isn't about funding the movie, it's about finding out if there's a big enough audience for it.
                                Right. 2 million is just seeing if the interest is there. You can't raise the bar too high, especially for a show that ended six years ago and had low ratings (even for UPN/CW standards) its entire time.

At least they're trying... whereas there are other WB/UPN shows like Angel and Roswell that fans have been wanting movies of for ages and not given the chance to see if there is a demand out there from fans. They are actually taking a risk and testing to see if demand is there instead of just rushing to the assumption there is/isn't (like when SMG dismissed a Buffy movie asking would anybody watch it? I'm sure a Kickstarter campaign would show there would)

Comment

GREENLIGHT !!!!!!

http://variety.com/2013/more/news/veron ... 200194274/

I cannot believe this is happening!
                                  You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Even though the 2 million has been reached, Thomas said that the Kickstarter won't end until the 30 days runs out. I remember Amanda Palmer's album had a goal of $100,000 and ended up making $1.2 million when the time ran out

Comment

Comment

insaneeeeeeee! 2M in 1 day!
                                        can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Originally posted by ANH
                                          insaneeeeeeee! 2M in 1 day!
                                          When will Glitter 2: Shinier, Bolder and Older

Comment

Shakin & Cryin
                                            My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

Finally watching this again, I’m on the second season, It’s like watching a completely new show, so much stuff I didn’t get when I was younger LOL

Comment

Such a great show can't wait for the movie. Need to rewatch the series soon.

Comment

This show was everything, one of my all time favourites.

The movie was great too, what did you guys think of it?

Comment

Kristen Bell to Star in ‘Veronica Mars’ Hulu Revival Series

Original series creator Rob Thomas will reportedly serve as writer for mystery-drama reboot

Kristen Bell will return as the titular detective in a Hulu series revival of Veronica Mars, sources tell Variety. Rob Thomas, who created the original UPN/CW show, will serve as writer for the mystery-drama, with Warner Bros. as the studio. The deal is reportedly not finalized as of this writing, and no further casting or plot details have been reported.

Bell is currently starring in the NBC comedy series The Good Place, which Variety notes would create potential scheduling issues for a rebooted Veronica Mars. Since the production would revolve around the actress’ other commitments, the new show would likely consist of an eight-to-10-episode limited series.

Veronica Mars – which Rolling Stone recently named one of 20 Shows Most Influenced By Twin Peaks – originally ran for three seasons at 60 total episodes. The show followed Bell’s high school/college student private investigator protagonist, who solved cases in the fictional Neptune, California. Teddy Dunn, Jason Dohring, Percy Daggs III, Enrico Colantoni, Francis Capra, Ryan Hansen, Michael Muhney, Tina Majorino and Amanda Seyfried also highlighted the cast.

After the acclaimed series’ cancellation, its devoted cult following helped generate interest in a revival. In 2013, Bell and Thomas launched a record-breaking Kickstarter campaign that raised $6 million for a feature film sequel, released the following year.

“I’m really, really happy with the movie we made,” Thomas told Rolling Stone. “But look, it was a fan-funded movie, and I felt the need to bring back old characters, cross-reference the old show and throw in some Easter eggs. It doesn’t take away from the film if you’ve never seen the show, but if you have, we’ve included a lot of special stuff for you. Keep in mind that when we started, we weren’t sure whether we’d get a theatrical release or not. We hoped that we could get the film out to the people who’d enjoy it. Honestly, it wasn’t until the Kickstarter campaign got us so much attention that we sat down and said, right, let’s start thinking about how we can make this work for a larger audience as well.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news ... es-714273/
                                                    My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Veronica Mars back? God 2018 has been so good for revivals.
                                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

This makes me happy. I love Kristen. I really enjoy The Good Place too.

Comment

Great News!!!!

Comment

Trailer is out! Can't wait!

I have received many gifts from God,
                                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                            X