Holby City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holby City

(First off...there was an attempt at a Holby City forum here but given the cr*p in there, I thought maybe starting a new one would be better.

And the
    Casualty thread ain't all that happening, either)

So...any other fans of this long-running and consistently watchable show? Might get a new surge as Patsy Kensit makes her debut there tonight!

I thought Ade Edmondson's recent run in Holby City was excellent,i really hope he comes back,this actor oozes class,from the bottom up!!!!!!

Yes i hope we have not seen the last of Abra,characters like that really help a solid series like Holby City.

As for Holby City itself,easily in the top 10 progs on TV at presant,some of the stories are really good,and you rarely get a poor episode.

Cheers Cidermaster
    You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

Well worth watching tonight is Holby City,yes it is supposed to be really good,expecially with the crazies puting in an appearance!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

Too bad This Life's Millie didn't get a regular part in it...

Comment

Yeh i totally agree,Millie was cool,and one of those girls you just know would keep you in top quality company in a country pub or 3,or any half decent pub or 3!!!!!!

Bring back Millie!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Exellent episode tonight,showing how dangerous cults mess seriously with otherwise good people's heads.

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

Missed last night's episode.

That's the problem with being an hour ahead of the UK - you check the TV schedules, then add an hour in your mind, but then later, you forget that the time in your head was already adjusted for CET, assume it's UK, add another hour...and miss the show.

Comment

Oh forgot to mention Henry The White Rabbit stole the show in last nights episode,this is no joke,a Rabbit put in an amazing show on Holby City!!!!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

What a fantastic episode last night...we finally got to see what actually happened in Dubai, now that Faye is being interviewed by the cops. Or DID we actually see what REALLY happened?

I think this is by far the best drama on the Beeb right now, I just wish more people here would agree.

Comment

Its a cracking drama,i really hope Abra returns in the not so distant future.

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

Diane's dead.....

Comment

Have not seem Holby for a fair bit,how did she die?????????????

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

She had a falling-out with Ric, to the point where she decided to jack it all in. Ric made no attempt to stop her or change her mind, though some of the others were trying to get her to take some time off, and come back on a different surgical team. She left on her last day, having performed a life-saving surgery (without authorisation or supervision, although he later died through no fault of the hospital's), and saving a teenager's spleen (though Ric and Jac Naylor both wanted to remove it).

After what might have been a brief thaw in Ric's attitude to her, he rebuffed her and I think that was the final straw. She left Holby with no apparent friends.

The hospital received a phone call that night; Diane was involved in car crash, and is dead. Her car was hit by a train.

Comment

It is a DAM shame because Diane was gorgous!!!!!!,my favourite babe on the box!

Just thought i should point that out!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

Yeah, Diane was one of the highlights of the show.

Ric is about to go to pieces. He operated last week while drunk....

Comment

Hurray Abra is back!!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

....Cadabra!!

Lol

Comment

Brilliant was tonights episode,back on top form,with more magic from Abra!!

Also that very naughty she male madam!!

I am still mourning Diane!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

It seems we two are the only viewers for this very competent show...

If they had to kill one of the characters, couldn't it have been Jac? She's just annoying now...

Comment

Agreed my old friend,we seem to be the only fans of this show on this ship!

Yeh also totally agreed,they kill off Diane,and keep the annoying Jac!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

How's you anyway? Haven't seen all that much of you here lately...I've curtailed my visits somewhat and don't venture over the whole site like I used to...

Comment

Well i am not too bad my old friend,i had a very cool boozy full on last weekend,but then some family problems put me down to earth,but things seem to be okay,fingers crossed.

Hope you are well my old friend.

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

Hope things are OK...

I'm better than I have been in a long, long time!!

Comment

Last nights episode was on TOP Form to say the least,with Coke in the Men's Toilets,upset at a Funeral and of course not only talk of Vodka beer binges,a female broken nose and Abra's best man speech!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

Thank God Abra came back,infact if there was a God,then we could do alot worse than Abra,alot worse,hey maybe he is God!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

Working...
                                                  X