No announcement yet.

Holby City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last weeks episode was truely brilliant,for example better than the last 50 episodes of Eastenders put together.

Abra's head has gone,the next episode should be more than worth a look at,i wonder if my old friend irishguy28 is up to speed on this back on form TV Drama?

Cheers Cidermaster
    You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

The gorgeous Tina Hobley (Chrissie) is back from next week!!!

Comment

I am soo watching this next month!

Comment

Bump. Loving Holby right now; it's so much better than Casualty, and that's such a turn-around from three or four years ago! Favourite characters are Donna, Chrissie, Faye, Connie, Jac and Linden. Jac and Linden are so ridiculously attractive that it actually blows my mind. Ideally they'd hook up but only once, because I want Faye to realise that Linden likes her and for them to get together too. Daisha, Michael and Annalese are incredibly annoying. Michael looks like some freaky porcelain doll! Daisha is so wooden that you could build a (small) treehouse out of her. :x SO glad I found this thread; I needed to rave/rant!

Comment

Seriously, this is like the best show on UK television! It should have an army of fans on here!

Tonight was emotional! I really did not see the twist with Maddie coming right at the last minute like that. Very sad to see her go.

Comment

I thought I was the only other person here that watched this show.

That said, I've not seen it in the past couple of weeks (and can't use iPlayer). What happened this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Jark
                Jac and Linden are so ridiculously attractive that it actually blows my mind. Ideally they'd hook up but only once, because I want Faye to realise that Linden likes her and for them to get together too.
                big lol! I'm amazed that you seem to think Jac and Linden are the best on offer - I think Faye and Linden is a far more likely scenario, and one they've been not-too-subtly hinting at for months already.

Comment

Originally posted by irishguy28
                  I thought I was the only other person here that watched this show.

That said, I've not seen it in the past couple of weeks (and can't use iPlayer). What happened this week?
                  Last week Maddie was stabbed and this week she made a recovery only for it all to have been revealed as a dream at the end; she's died. :(

Comment

Aarrh!!

Maddie was my favourite character.

Comment

Yeah same! It's going to be strange without somebody there for Ric to bully incessantly

I really hope that Donna or Maria get a nice storyline soon though because it's been all about Maddie and Ric, Mark and Daisha etc for so long now.

Comment

What an absolutely shocking denouement!

I've never liked Jac before, but that was gut-wrenching - literally.

Comment

Rosie Marcel (Jac) is just a wonderful actress. Flawless.

Comment

Oh yeah, fantastic actress. The character Jac hasn't been one of the most likeable on the show....though I think that's changing.

Comment

Last night’s show was heartbreaking as Essie finally succumbed to her cancer.

Comment

Working...
                              X