No announcement yet.

Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do miss the monster of the week on a more regular basis and their "a very special supernatural"-type epis when they used to have fun

Comment

Final season already in progress: the first 3 epis are nothing to write home about though...also: why did they bring Ketch to kill him off so quickly?

Comment

there was no Halloween Special epi this last week -actually no epi at all- , and in this last season of all times there should have been one! heathens!

Comment

Yeah, I also thought it was weird they didn't air an episode on Halloween and it's the last time and it perfectly fell on an exact date. But usually broadcasters avoid airing new episodes on Halloween as the ratings fall a lot because of the day itself as people go out and have fun.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

OMG, this is still going. I watched until about season 8 I think!
            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

They've just been recycling the angel vs demon thing for seasons. You didn't miss out much. But this last season is a bit of a refreshment somehow (based on 3 episodes out so far), even though it's still the same battle.

Comment

Returning on March 16th , about 9 more epis and it's done!

Comment

The last season has been much better than the last couple tbh. Hoping it ends on an upward note too. Can't wait to see how they finished the Winchester saga

Comment

Working...
                  X