Hollyoaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hollyoaks

I randomly came across the Ste/Harry storyline and been casually watching lately. The drama haha.
    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Re: Hollyoaks

I watched the week's worth of episodes for this last week as was at my mum's, first time in years that I've watched Hollyoaks.

It is infuriatingly overacted. The trial was ludicrous in places.

Comment

• I don’t watch Hollyoaks anymore (didn’t realise anyone did) but she’s always been fantastic. I loved her on BBC’s Over the Rainbow - she’s got a great voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
          I don’t watch Hollyoaks anymore (didn’t realise anyone did) but she’s always been fantastic. I loved her on BBC’s Over the Rainbow - she’s got a great voice.
          Same. She was one of my favs
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I saw a clip of this on youtube with Cleo and Mitchell(??). He was in the hospital with the guy. I had no idea it was a soap opera. Which season was that story line?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
              I saw a clip of this on youtube with Cleo and Mitchell(??). He was in the hospital with the guy. I had no idea it was a soap opera. Which season was that story line?
              We don't really do seasons on soaps in the UK. So sometimes it can be hard to track down a certain episode however from memory those episodes started in early 2019 and the storylone reached its conclusion around Oct/Nov 2019
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I tried looking for it but had no idea this has been on air since 95. I will look again tonight. Thanks!

Comment

• I'm back to watching the teasers lately for a few of the different storylines on their youtube channel which has popped up in my feed too dylonj ! haha its funny to compare this to Aussie soaps Home & Away and Neighbours (which I casually keep up with now and again). I think it's cause its currently on hiatus over there atm and they even have some clips from back 'in the archives' for some storylines.

Originally I started watching a bit of the Ste/Harry storyline at the start of last year. Cleo/Joel. (CleoJ/JoelC) was also done on Neighbours (Jack and Paige), only the priest initially came to town and got amnesia, then once he remembered who he was it was the will they wont they ended up having a baby out of it.

I think theres even a rolling stream 'Best of Sienna and Warren' that was going on too I noticed the other week.

The Cleo/Mitchell/Scott thing appears hit its peak around October 2019 according to the youtube dates (if it was uploaded as it aired) as BehindBreakaway mentioned.
                  Last edited by Affillate; Tue June 2nd, 2020, 03:48.
                  UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Working...
                  X