X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh here it is lol

thanks virgostar

Comment

Anyone else think everyone got over Dan's death extremely quickly? :-?

Poor Dan.
      Idolised

Comment

Originally posted by coolhottothedu
        Anybody know what the story line is there is nothin in the tv papers.
        Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

As far as I know its about Andy and Sam and the whole date-rape storyline coming to an end. They drug Mel and Sophie, Andy rapes one of them but Sam refuses to rape the other twin. I've heard it ends with Sam pushing Andy off a cliff but not 100% sure of that. Hope this helps.
          Hold Up Wait A Minute Let Me Put Some Pimpin In It

Comment

Hollyoaks has gotten really rubbish recently, I hate the sudden influx of new characters.
            Idolised

Comment

^^ Yeh, there's too many new 'young' characters who have really pointless storylines!! :x :x

Comment

Its crap, every character they introduce is crap

That new family, they're all retards, what have they added to the show?

Dont get me wrong, hollyoaks has always veered on crap, but its always been a laugh...not so much now tho

Comment

Just been dancing right next to these minor celebrities all night. They seem fun

You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

theres heaps of new young ones because the others are leaving, lee, zara, bombhead.
                    Tell Your Wasted Time....

Comment

Justin & Becca??

Ive seen some stupid storylines in this show before, but come off it!! as if

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyah4ever
                        Justin & Becca??

Ive seen some stupid storylines in this show before, but come off it!! as if
                        You can bet your cotton socks it'll still be going on this time next year
                        Idolised

Comment

i know i cant believe becca and justin!!!

Comment

mel n sophie are doin my HEAD IN
                            stoppppp the moaninnnng its drivin me nuts i cant actually watch their scenes anymore!!!!
                            Oh Rly Ya Rly Y Rly I Dunno Rly

Comment

Did anyone watch the double bill tonight?

Who were the six people killed?

Sophie died at the church, but there were 5 body bags outside the pub and I can only think of Olivia, Joe, Mel & Sam who didn't make it out.

Can't wait for next week's episodes, though I have a feeling I'll end up missing Monday's cos I'm moving back up to uni! :x
                              "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

It might just be a randomer, rather than a main character. I can't think who it might have been.

Two great episodes though!
                                Thought that I was the devil?
                                But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

Comment

Originally posted by gaz_uk

Sophie died at the church, but there were 5 body bags outside the pub and I can only think of Olivia, Joe, Mel & Sam who didn't make it out.
                                  When they heard Joe's ringtone there were only four bodybags - as far as I know the last shot was some time later and that was Sophie's bodybag been placed there - just those five I think!

Amazing episode! I'm gutted about Olivia :(
                                  Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

^^^ I think it would've been better if they killed Jessica off (even though I really like her character), just cos everyone would feel so guilty for being so harsh on her moments before.
                                    "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

I hope Max's bitch gets her comeuppance. Both twins dead. They were awful anyway.
                                      Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (22nd Feb 20) - Xymox, Purity Ring, Selena, Blancmange, Sparks, Angelic Process, SDH, Tennis

Comment

[quote=king_oxymoron]
                                        Originally posted by "gaz_uk":15k7z6vh

When they heard Joe's ringtone there were only four bodybags - as far as I know the last shot was some time later and that was Sophie's bodybag been placed there - just those five I think!

Amazing episode! I'm gutted about Olivia :([/quote:15k7z6vh]

yeah there were only 5!!
                                        i was in tears by the end, spec when justin was!

Comment

there were indeed 5 dead - Sam, Sophie, Mel, Joe & Olivia.

i missed the past few days and then switched it on at 6.30 and was like "WTF?!!"
                                          "Free me, FreE.M.I!" - sing it Joss!!

Comment

Never really been a massive fan of Hollyoaks but I gotta say the explosion double episode was amazing. Maybe the other soaps should take note because that was how it should be done. It was so emotional at the end and I can't believe the twins are dead, bad move on hollyoaks' behalf! So many tear jerking moments; Joe saving Olivia and having the bottles blow up, Joe's phone going off and Zoe realising he was in the bodybag, Sophie getting out only to die in the church and Justin realising that Sophie was dead as well as Mel.
                                            Yeah Yeah Yeah, We Could Do This Forever!

Comment

This was really good! Excellent the way the producers showed the whole week, 5 People died, Mel, Sophie, Joe, Olivia and Sam

Comment

Bring back the twins! LOL!

They killed three of my faves- Mel,Sophie and Joe. The thing with the ringtone was scary. The tension was built well and the haunting scenes of the body bags at the start and end was brill. Liked how it went back to the fire so we could see the aftermath and 'tick' of the victims.
                                                My Prerogative!:

I'll say what I want to say!

Comment

I thought the acting in the double episode was brilliant.
                                                  Hollyoaks is definitely the best soap like!
                                                  Watching us fading and watching it all fall apart.

Comment

@ what Justin is doing to Becca!

I hope Jake runs him over and kills him off too. :evil:

Comment

Working...
                                                    X