• Modern Family

love this show.
    Airs on ABC wednesdays at 9pm
    Best new show of the fall season!!!!
    just got picked up for a full season

ABC Picks Up Cougar Town, Modern Family and The Middle

By NATALIE ABRAMS
    TV GUIDE

Cougar Town, Modern Family and The Middle have been picked up for full seasons, reps for the ABC series confirm to TVGuide.com.

The news of ABC ordering more episodes of the Wednesday night comedy block sans Hank comes a day after CBS announced the pick ups of The Good Wife and NCIS: Los Angeles.

Watch full episodes of Cougar Town

Modern Family, the Arrested Development-esque series about a dysfunctional family, debuted to 12.7 million viewers. The show's numbers have fallen off from its strong debut (8.46 million), but it continues to dominate the 18-to-49

http://www.tvguide.com/News/ABC-Cougar- ... 5#comments
    I AM the Living memory of MIchael Jackson

This show is awesome, it only premiered in Australia last week, but I watched 8 episodes today alone
    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

This show earns its laughter with sharp writing, brilliant casting and characters that hit very close to home while often striking a nerve. Love This Show, I actually laugh out loud. It is so enjoyable, wish it were 1 hour long instead of 1/2 hour.

m3 card

Comment

I ended up watching 14 episodes the other day! I highly recommend everyone download.
        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

I watch this regularly. It's a cool show!

I like "Manny" and his mom, the gay couple are funny as well.
          Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Just finished watching the whole first season!

Best family comedy series EVER. The script is fantastic.. and the characters are amazing!
            I really wanna be a part of the family! I love them.

Comment

Really amazing sitcom! The creators also did Just Shoot Me which is one of my favourite TV shows ever.

Favourites of mine are Gloria, Cam and Manny first of all but all the rest are great too
              These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

I just love this show. Manny is fantastic! Season 2 started last week in the US so we'll have more episodes to look forward to!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger
                  Favourites of mine are Gloria, Cam and Manny first of all but all the rest are great too
                  My favorites too.. I also love Luke.

The season premiere was hilarious! I love it when the couple built a house for Lily.. and Mitchell was stuck inside and he was trying to show that he's not panicking.

Comment

Best comedy on television!!

Comment

I just started to watch this.

I'm hooked already!
                      tell the others you've gone to sea...

Comment

I loooove Phil. He's the cutest, coolest daddy ever on television. It's the closest character to Homer Simpson. <3

Gloria is just perfect. I looove her accent sooo much.

Cam is such a diva <3 poor Mitchell he never gets it right.
                        My Chart

Comment

this show is too damn hilarious!

Haley is like a younger Mila Kunis
                          I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

Modern family is a wonderful show and i had watch it many times.

Comment

this is nice show..i like it... i watch this show long time..

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                                this show is too damn hilarious!

Haley is like a younger Mila Kunis
                                True & true, only Mila is more gorgeous and glamorous.

Comment

Noone watches this? ha
                                  Forever Young

Comment

I watch it. Lately, a few eps haven't been that good. It's been real hit and miss. Still funny and refreshing though.
                                    Originally posted by Thriller
                                    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

The last few episodes have been really good! I finally got around to seeing the first two episodes of season four and they're off to a killer start. I think this is the type of show that you love more and more with each passing season because all of the characters are growers. Phil especially used to irritate me because I thought he was an idiot but he's really sweet and though a bit juvenile at times, he means well. Mitchell's still my fave and I love his scenes with Cam. Their double proposal was so sweet!
                                      Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

This is seriously one of my favorite shows ever.

The families are just brilliantly created.

I agree with Akini (JSparksFan) that the show actually gets better with the seasons as you get to know each character more.
                                        Out of the families I'd say that Mitch, Cam and Lily are my favorites! They always make me laugh my ass off!
                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

This show is just brilliant! I agree that it appears to get better and better because you know the characters, but the writing never ever faulters and just gets better and better too. I can never decide on a favourite character because they are all brilliant in their own way: but Lily is in a league of her own
                                          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

I am loving this so badly now with the DVD's of past seasons.. that Jesus / Cheeses part is incredibly funny, Sofia is amazing here!

Comment

The new male nanny promises to be an awesome addition to the cast. He's hilarious.

I'm totally over Manny though. His character is starting to irritate me.
                                              Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                                The new male nanny promises to be an awesome addition to the cast. He's hilarious.

I'm totally over Manny though. His character is starting to irritate me.
                                                Agreed Manny is the only character not evolving

Pepper was funny haha
                                                Forever Young

Comment

Manny was always awful.

Stella >>> Manny.
                                                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Working...
                                                  X