Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex and the city Season 4

Hey,

here is the cover of the U.S Sex & the city season 4...and yet again it's better than the U.K version BUT for sum reason the U.K is getting it first, it is released here 3rd March but not out in the U.S until May 20th :-?

Rather cool don't ya think?
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Looks cool!I've always thought Sarah Jessica Parker looks a bit like Madonna(in her long,curly blonde phase-1998-99!)
    "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

4 seasons went by and I never cared to watch a single episode.
      Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
      2. Ugly Betty
      3. Six Degrees

Comment

well don't bloody post a reply coz we don't care!!

only people who watch and like the series need apply...it's not a thread that needs people going blah blah blah!!!!

ANYWAY moving on from that crap..
        SJP is very different in whatever she wears, i think Kim Catrall wanted to move that direction too and she has suceed but i don't think anyone really likes the other 2 lol

Comment

Yea, SJP and Kim are the main characters, however, its like Friends, if you got rid of one of the characters, the programme juss wouldn't work?!

Comment

I agree wit' Dan, although I love Miranda. Actually, I usually like the sarcastic acid-tongued character of every tv series the best.

I don't like Charlotte but she does need to be there to balance the other 3 out.
            Baaaaad relationship??
            The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Don't they say that Charlotte is designed to be the relatively normal character>?!

Comment

Look at you catching a fit on the internet. Who the hell do you think you are? Nobody exactly......

Originally posted by mattuk
                well don't bloody post a reply coz we don't care!!

only people who watch and like the series need apply...it's not a thread that needs people going blah blah blah!!!!

ANYWAY moving on from that crap..
                SJP is very different in whatever she wears, i think Kim Catrall wanted to move that direction too and she has suceed but i don't think anyone really likes the other 2 lol

1. Heroes
                2. Ugly Betty
                3. Six Degrees

Comment

Someone u'll never know thankfully!! You know nothing about me and vice versa so drop the "arguement" and just dont reply to things which may cause offense..if you aint got anything good to say then just simply dont say it!!

Anyway...yes Charlotte is meant to be the most original character, simply because she wants to get married in this fairytale dream she has etc whereas Samantha is like the new wave of women lol god help us

Comment

Now did I say something horrible. I was being nice. I can post anywhere I want to. Do you own the internet? No.....I think I am done for now. You go carry on with your SeX and The City, dodo brain

Someone u'll never know thankfully!! You know nothing about me and vice versa so drop the "arguement" and just dont reply to things which may cause offense..if you aint got anything good to say then just simply dont say it!!

Anyway...yes Charlotte is meant to be the most original character, simply because she wants to get married in this fairytale dream she has etc whereas Samantha is like the new wave of women lol god help us

1. Heroes
                    2. Ugly Betty
                    3. Six Degrees

Comment

Well, i watch it when i can, but i dunno which series we r on. Its so funny tho, my fave character is Samantha, shes such a slut but classy at the same time. They always look so damn fine in that show, i should move to New York!!!!
                      You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

3 was diffo the best series
                        Smile though your heart is aching......
                        Smile even though its breaking!

It's not my fault!!!! My mouth has a mind of its own!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love 'Sex And The City'- every series. Although I was watching the 1st episode awhile ago, and it's definitely improved since then.
                          I think series 2 or 3 was probably my favourite.
                          As for characters, I think they're all essential, but I like Carrie and Miranda best.
                          It became scond nature,
                          So easy to see,
                          Myself as a reflection,
                          Of what you thought of me.

Comment

I hope everyone's gonna buy the new DVD/VHS on monday when series 4 is released...well in the U.K it is the U.S doesnt get it until May for some reason..but it's about time we had something first lol

Comment

I'm a little confused.

I've watched the second half of the latest series shown on C4 and I still can't figure out whom the show is aimed at.

It seems a lot like a kids' show (with all its preachy "morals"), yet there's a lot of bad language too. And it's on late.

I guess it must just be a show for immature grown ups!

The women annoy me, but the stories are good. The one where the girl deliberately picked a really ugly divorce lawyer and then fell for him was really great.

Comment

We're just starting Season 5 here in NZ and the last episode was the one where Carrie walked in on Samantha and the World Courier guy.

Some of the first season was a bit sketchy but apart from that it's all good.
                                Baaaaad relationship??
                                The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

It's a comedy and it's aimed at adults. Some adults are sluts and stupid just like the girls on the show.

I never liked the show because I can't watch a half hour of Sarah Jessica Parker's big nose

Originally posted by Grand Dizzy
                                  I'm a little confused.

I've watched the second half of the latest series shown on C4 and I still can't figure out whom the show is aimed at.

It seems a lot like a kids' show (with all its preachy "morals"), yet there's a lot of bad language too. And it's on late.

I guess it must just be a show for immature grown ups!

The women annoy me, but the stories are good. The one where the girl deliberately picked a really ugly divorce lawyer and then fell for him was really great.

1. Heroes
                                  2. Ugly Betty
                                  3. Six Degrees

Comment

well sum people like it, sum people don't !!! a matter of life am afraid so hey shut up and let us fans discuss it

Season 5 has been quite funny in places but i think the next season is probably gonna be a good one to end on just simply because...how many times can Samantha get laid? lol...i heard their all gonna get married at the end :-? ?

Comment

I hope everyone's gonna buy the new DVD/VHS on monday when series 4 is released...well in the U.K it is the U.S doesnt get it until May for some reason..but it's about time we had something first lol
                                      i am

Comment

Didn't I tell you before I don't have to do anything you say. I will say anything I want. Try to stop me cyberbully. LOL
                                        well sum people like it, sum people don't !!! a matter of life am afraid so hey shut up and let us fans discuss it

Season 5 has been quite funny in places but i think the next season is probably gonna be a good one to end on just simply because...how many times can Samantha get laid? lol...i heard their all gonna get married at the end :-? ?

1. Heroes
                                        2. Ugly Betty
                                        3. Six Degrees

Comment

Whoa people...calm down. It's alright for BadBronxBoi not to watch the show...it's his life!

Mattuk, I like the show too, but I think you should realise something - the US is definitely not letting us have something first. Season 5 was over long ago and they're currently filming the 6th and final season...you thought Season 4 was the latest season?

The 5th season wasn't too good, only 8 episodes. The final episode was really funny, I would post spoilers but then I won't spoil the fun.

I think the characters are pretty stereotyped but still rather real...feminist (Miranda), cynist (Carrie), slut (Sam) and Wishful (Charlotte). My fac is Samantha...god just looking at her face and listening to her voice makes me crack up. Why she wasted her time in "Crossroads" befuddles me...
                                          ~ Wht Plnt r Y Frm? ccse M f Thngs Tht Nvr Dne ~

Comment

No i meant the US DVD of Season 4 isnt coming out until May! I got my copy of the UK version this mornin yey

Well im glad someone's came in this forum to help sort of the problems lol

Sam didn't suit being a mother in Crossroads...it was just a totally bad movie all in all lol

Comment

I love this program, I think it gets better and better as it goes on

Comment

It certainly does, i can't wait to see how the last series ends..i wonder if they will all get married?

Comment

Does anyone know when the 6th series will air in the U.S or have they not started filming it yet? lol

Comment

Working...
                                                  X