No announcement yet.

Sex and the city Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was watching reruns of the show thru Kazaa and I was struck by how true the show gets sometimes. Although their sexual issues are sometimes a little OTT.
    ~ Wht Plnt r Y Frm? ccse M f Thngs Tht Nvr Dne ~

Comment

lol yeah they can be - but in some people's lives it can be true!

Anyone know when Series 5 starts, ive seen some very kewl pics from the new series

Comment

Season 3 and 4.
        For better or for worse I will always put you first.

Comment

I'm currently re-watching the entire show (for the 3rd or 4th time) and still love it! Samantha has been my favourite character from the start, she's just hilarious! Carrie, on the other hand, is my least favourite, the way she cheated on Aiden with Mr. Big for example was an absolute no-go.
          My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

The show is very dated. The answering machines...

But, it still makes me laugh.

Season 4 episode guide:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_an...City_(season_4)

"The fourth season featured a number of recurring and guest actors whose characters contributed significantly to the series plotlines. Chris Noth reprised his role as Mr. Big, a sly businessman who at this point remains friends with Carrie despite their previous romantic relationships.[5] David Eigenberg portrayed Miranda's on-off boyfriend, bar owner and father of her child Steve Brady.[6] Willie Garson played entertainment manager and Carrie's gay friend Stanford Blatch.[7] Kyle MacLachlan appeared as Trey MacDougal, a doctor with Scottish ancestry and Charlotte's nearly impotent husband.[8] John Corbett reprised his role as Aidan Shaw, a carpenter, bar owner and Carrie's boyfriend-turned-fianc.[9] Mario Cantone returns to the series as a recurring guest actor, portraying Charlotte's gay friend and former wedding planner Anthony Marantino.[10] Snia Braga joined the series as Maria Diega Reyes, an artist and Samantha's girlfriend.[11] Frances Sternhagen reprised her role as Trey's overbearing and intrusive mother Bunny MacDougal; she received an Emmy nomination for her performance in the series.[12] James Remar appeared in the fourth season as hotelier and Samantha's boyfriend Richard Wright.[13] Lynn Cohen reprises her role as Magda, Miranda's foreign housekeeper."

Comment

Working...
            X