Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orson?

Comment

• I'm catching up, just finished episode 7.

Gabby is HILARIOUS in this season, some of her lines are so ludicrous.

"What about Susan?
      Yeah that'd never work?
      Why not?
      Erm... well Susan is... a racist.
      What? I've known her for years and I've never seen her be racist.
      It's new "

LOOOL

Her behaviour with the PTA people was brilliant too. Susan's storyline with the art teacher is really boring, the only real thing letting the show down so far :-?

Comment

• I've dreamt of 'Desperate Housewives' twice this week. :-?

Another candidate for the note sender...Orson?

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
          I've dreamt of 'Desperate Housewives' twice this week. :-?

Another candidate for the note sender...Orson?
          You watch Desperate Housewives?

...no deal...
          I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
          --Katy Perry

Comment

• It's my fave <3

Comment

• I'm up to date with you guys now!

Killing Chuck off was a cop out but I'm glad he's gone. Now we can deal with whoever's sending the letters! Good to hear Katherine is coming back.

I used to like Susan a lot in earlier seasons but she's so irritating with her guilty conscience. I hope she goes to Oklahoma and finds the family are happy he's gone because he was abusing them too, or something.

Comment

• ^ Oh, I can see that happen now that you mention it! That way, she won't feel guilty anymore etc. etc.

I don't think Orson sent the notes. He and Bree are still on good terms (as far as we know of course) so what would be the use? I guess there's no point in guessing at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                  Originally posted by biscuits
                  Maybe Mrs McCluskey sent the letters?

She's the only other character that has been there since Season 1.
                  Or Zack
                  I actually think it's Zach as well! I remember he was crushing on Gaby a few seasons back so maybe this is his way of trying to reunite with her.

Or it could be Orson now that you guys brought him up.

Either way, I'm super excited for this week's episode. I had to wait an eternity and a half for last week's episode and I just don't know what I'll do when this show goes off the air.
                  Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [300-296]

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                    I hope she goes to Oklahoma and finds the family are happy he's gone because he was abusing them too, or something.
                    Bingo!

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                      Originally posted by Loveguru
                      Originally posted by biscuits
                      Maybe Mrs McCluskey sent the letters?

She's the only other character that has been there since Season 1.
                      Or Zack
                      I actually think it's Zach as well! I remember he was crushing on Gaby a few seasons back so maybe this is his way of trying to reunite with her.

Or it could be Orson now that you guys brought him up.

Either way, I'm super excited for this week's episode. I had to wait an eternity and a half for last week's episode and I just don't know what I'll do when this show goes off the air.
                      I was wondering that when Bree created her 'who knows what' chart was it significant to the viewer that she left off Paul Young,as we know he knows something about the letter and the Chuck connection?

Comment

• ^ Oh, I'd forgotten that.

So...Bree asked Paul who knew about the note, and he said Chuck. And now Chuck has been run over. So there's a connection there...maybe Paul asked Zach to run him over.

Comment

• They would never make Paul part of the season mystery two times in a row!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederic
                            They would never make Paul part of the season mystery two times in a row!
                            Who has been part of the most mysteries? I think it's probably Susan and Mike?

S1 - Young family, Mike (main housewife = Susan)
                            S2 - Applewhites (housewife = Bree)
                            S3 - Orson and his family (housewife = Bree + Mike/Susan involved)
                            S4 - Katherine (was Susan involved in this?)
                            S5 - Dave Williams, Mike & Susan
                            S6 - Bolan family (housewife = Gabby), Fairview strangler (housewife = Lynette)
                            S7 - Paul Young (housewife = Susan)

So much Susan!

Comment

• I don't get why one minute the letter-sender is threatening to spill and the next they're helping the women out by killing the cop who's about to nail them. Unless that person killed Chuck because they want to serve justice to the housewives themselves?

Comment

• I genuinely have no idea who it is. Julie and Katherine are back at some point this series so maybe it's one of them. I can't think who else would know the Mary Alice stuff. I just hope it's not as contrived as the strangler mystery where it turns out to be a complete stranger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                                  I genuinely have no idea who it is. Julie and Katherine are back at some point this series so maybe it's one of them. I can't think who else would know the Mary Alice stuff. I just hope it's not as contrived as the strangler mystery where it turns out to be a complete stranger.
                                  I have a feeling they'll invent some back story for Ben and it was him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                                    I genuinely have no idea who it is. Julie and Katherine are back at some point this series so maybe it's one of them. I can't think who else would know the Mary Alice stuff. I just hope it's not as contrived as the strangler mystery where it turns out to be a complete stranger.
                                    I have a feeling they'll invent some back story for Ben and it was him.
                                    I'd hate that, but I think you might be right. I can't see why they broguht him into the show for any other purpose (except perhaps to give Vanessa Williams something to do).

Comment

• It's all very confusing.

Did Bree tell Ben about Alejandro, or did he discover the body himself? (Of course, he may have known Alejandro was there all along).

Comment

• His men discovered it when they were digging for soil samples, that's his story anyway. Then Bree admitted the truth to him.

Comment

• I caught a little bit of Episode 2 on e4 today. I completely forgot about the Susan and Carlos friendship which made Mike freak out.

I still don't get why Gabby insisted Bree dump Chuck. She should have got him on side so he could help them out (although it'd be a case of whether he'd put his love for Bree above the law).

Comment

I caught a little bit of Episode 2 on e4 today. I completely forgot about the Susan and Carlos friendship which made Mike freak out.

I still don't get why Gabby insisted Bree dump Chuck. She should have got him on side so he could help them out (although it'd be a case of whether he'd put his love for Bree above the law).
                                            He would have... remember his last line after the break up
                                            Forever Young

Comment

• How would Ben know all about the Mary Alice letter? It doesn't make sense. No theory actually does!

Last night's episode has been the most underwhelming so far this season, nothing really happened. :( I'm DYING to know who this guy (clearly the note sender) is. It's obvious it's someone related to Bree. The only one who could know about Mary Alice would be Andrew and maybe (inexplicitly) Orson but it makes no sense. Fact is, however, Orson is coming back in February but for purposes of another kind.

And Susan is a cow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederic
                                                Last night's episode has been the most underwhelming so far this season, nothing really happened. :(
                                                Totally agree. It was an ok episode, but definitely the weakest. Although it did set up some future storylines (Susan and Alejandro's family, Bree's promiscuous lifestyle). I liked Lynette's scenes the best - they were simple yet powerful.

I think it could be Orson even more now. Or maybe still Ben.

Comment

• If the person in the car is sending the notes it has to be a middle-aged or above man, as he had 'old-man' hands. That rules out Andrew for me.

I know he's in a wheelchair but can Orson still drive?

I thought it was a decent episode, not amazing though. I liked the Lynette/Gaby stuff - though I swear the Gaby stuff was recycled from about 5 episodes ago, and Lynette's trouble with the light seemed like a copy of Monica in Friends. But it was still very well done.

Well done Susan, you've probably just messed everythign up ... again. You d*ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                                                    If the person in the car is sending the notes it has to be a middle-aged or above man, as he had 'old-man' hands. That rules out Andrew for me.

I know he's in a wheelchair but can Orson still drive?
                                                    Two very valid points, I don't think it's of one them either.

I want to see Katherine again! <3

Comment

Working...
                                                    X