Desperate Housewives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biscuits
    Probably for the best. Now that they know it is the last season, I hope they come up with some excellent stories and tie up any loose ends. Cannot wait for the season finale.
    I really hope it's a cliffhanger and leaves people wanting more yet ties up any loose ends. I really feel they will give this season their all seen as its the last.

Comment

i'm really sad. I love my desperate housewives.

I hope it ends with a bang. Bree forever
      My Chart

Comment

I'm beyond devastated.

This show had become such an integral part of my life

Theatrics aside, i hope they'll put their all into it, seeing as it's the last season.
        Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

UGH, ABC are so rubbish but I'm glad they've notified them that it was coming to an end so we'll get a proper finale. I really wanted two more series though! :(
          "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wmosi
            I'm beyond devastated.

Theatrics aside, i hope they'll put their all into it, seeing as it's the last season.
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

I'm beyond devastated.

I agree! :(

Comment

it's quite crazy how much my fave tv shows mean to me.. Sometimes you really grow up with the people and their stories you see on the TV each week.. it almost feels as if a person you know dies. that's how i see it. I will most certainly cry my eyes out during the very last episode.
                My Chart

Comment

Final season?! WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?

I wanted two (or three) more seasons, at least! I'm totally gutted that they're ending it. I agree with what everyone else is saying when they say that it has been an integral part of their life - it has been for mine, too!
                  LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

I just read it on PerezHilton and was very sad. Why?
                    I lied, too. - Helen Parsons, Damages

Comment

I read that Dana Delany said she'd come back if asked. Maybe we'll see Katherine one more time

(I don't have a source, I just read it on another forum)

I hope they bring back Andrew, Julie and Danielle for the final season - the entire season. And it'd be nice to see Kayla too. She must be in her 20's now.

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy

it's quite crazy how much my fave tv shows mean to me.. Sometimes you really grow up with the people and their stories you see on the TV each week.. it almost feels as if a person you know dies. that's how i see it. I will most certainly cry my eyes out during the very last episode.
                        The same with me. You just get used to following events on Wisteria Lane every week, then commenting with friends... :( I know we'll have reruns, we already have, but it's not the same when you know it's over.

ABC really sucks. DH still had good ratings, I guess it was the money issue in the end, actresses get 400 000 per episode now.

Why is Cherry not doing the last season, it doesn't make sense, he should be back in full force for it. I really think he let the show down, the fight with Nicolette, leaving the show to focus on ''other projects''. For f*** sake this is your biggest hit, just focus on it. :evil:

I hope they bring back Kat and everyone and make a smashing end to an epic show :(
                        BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

^ I agree, it seemed like Cherry didn't care anymore.

It's funny how most people are now devastated while initially almost everyone wanted this season to be the last! Same with me, actually, I'm torn too. You can't go on forever and I think all of us agree that the quality of the show has been average lately.

I'm gonna miss it a lot, though. I've become so used to them! I'd call this my favourite series ever. :(

Comment

They show re-runs all the time in the UK, but I only truly like watching the first three or four seasons.

Are there any loose ends which need tying up in the final season? Any past secrets which haven't been discovered?

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                              Are there any loose ends which need tying up in the final season? Any past secrets which haven't been discovered?
                              I can't think of any major unresolved ones off the top of my head. In a way I'm very glad it's ending before it becomes stale but I will definitely miss it. Although there's been an obvious decline in quality, the first 4 seasons are some of teh best pieces of TV that have ever been made IMO. I'm just glad they now know it's ending in advance so they can plan out this season carefully and hopefully make it as good as it used to be.

Comment

Maybe they'll all go to jail for covering up the murder. Then that could lead into a spin off show where the women are all in jail, just like Bad Girls.

That would actually be awesome!

Comment

Marc Cherry wanted to focus on his new show 'Hallelujah' but that didn't get picked up by ABC, so I assumed he'd be back for the last season. :( :( :(

Comment

Things they need to do for the final season:
                                    -Bring Andrew back, and Katherine for a few episodes (I know she has that new show so couldn't come back full time)
                                    -Have one last disaster (a flood hopefully)
                                    -Reunite Lynette & Tom
                                    -Let Renee in on the murder in the first couple of episodes (I just know if they don't, the only use she will serve this season is to walk in when they're discussing it and they all have to comically hide it from her. This will no doubt happen at least once an episode.)

Comment

Originally posted by Charmbracelet
                                      Things they need to do for the final season:
                                      -Bring Andrew back, and Katherine for a few episodes (I know she has that new show so couldn't come back full time)
                                      -Have one last disaster (a flood hopefully)
                                      -Reunite Lynette & Tom
                                      -Let Renee in on the murder in the first couple of episodes (I just know if they don't, the only use she will serve this season is to walk in when they're discussing it and they all have to comically hide it from her. This will no doubt happen at least once an episode.)
                                      - Not just Andrew, I really want Danielle too! Julie has been boring recently though.
                                      - I'm not sure about a disaster - I'd rather have something similar to the 'Bang' episode.
                                      - Lynette and Tom will most likely reunite I think.
                                      - I don't want Renee in on the secret. It should just be the original 4 housewives.

- Get rid of Roy! I can't stand him. :evil:

Comment

Dang, I'm gutted! But at least it's going to go out on a high and there's no chance to ruin the show. The finale better be good and they better not kill any of the main housewives off! I'd like them all to get a happy ending, but yeah another disaster episode would be great.

Comment

I kinda like the idea of them all going to jail together. I'd like them to bring back Andrew, Danielle and Julie - or at least make throwbacks to things that have happened in previous seasons.

Comment

I'm torn cause at the same time I want a happy ending for all of them with a nice wide shot of the Lane and a great voiceover but then again I would like something shocking, unique and unforgettable...

Remember the ending of Edie's funeral episode, it always gave me goosebumps, it was so good with all the women throwing ashes over the street and that great monologue from Edie, it looked like a good show finale too. I want something like that again.
                                            BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

The 'FRIENDS' finale was very poor, so I hope they really don't mess this up by making it so predictable. They should maybe end it on one final twist, or at least have real suspense in the final episode. The Ross/Rachel thing in the last episode of 'FRIENDS' did not create any suspense whatsoever I thought.

Comment

i want them to bring kayla back but make her more successfull then any of tom and lynettes kids (ie attending harvard) i finally want tom to turn gay on this series, its long OVERDUE :evil:

I hope that Lynette becomes the season 1 lynette again.

Comment

Originally posted by matugama
                                                  i finally want tom to turn gay on this series, its long OVERDUE :evil:
                                                  I've been wanting that for 8 years but, alas, I think it's fairly unlikely. :(

Comment

• i wonder if they'll jump 20 years ahead in the last episode and show them old.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X