No announcement yet.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because we are clearly 60+ me and my husband are watching old Coronation streets. We got loads of dvd over the years and only getting round to watching them now.

We are also rewatching Law and Order SVU.

We just finished binge watching the us office and Parks and rec!
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor
      Originally posted by spiritboy
      SEAL Team
      Do you like it?
      The premiere episode was so strenuous.... barely made it through to the end (and my expectation levels generally are already pretty low! )
      It's okay. It got slightly better though i can't say it's amazing for now.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Benny
          This was REALLY good! Also strong deliveries by Jessica Biel and Bill Pullman.
          trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
          trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• trebor's - 2016 in Country Music

Comment

• Re: What TV Series Are You Watching?

Is Future Man any good Trebor?
              Originally posted by SummerPeur
              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
              Originally posted by Goldmoney
              So does her microphone

Comment

• Because the teenager in me needs semi-quality entertainment, too.

Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#1]

Comment

• @SummerPeur
                  It's basically Back To The Future 2017 and an ode the 80's. If you liked that movie you'll probably enjoy this series.
                  Josh Hutcherson (Peeta from The Hunger Games) does a reasonably good job; the character Wolf (Derek Wilson known from Preacher) steals the show.
                  All in all, enjoyable screwball comedy; some lengthy scenes and awkward moments included.

Comment

Thanks Trebor! Yeah I usually enjoy Josh's acting so I'm glad he does well in this. I might check it out then, cause It does sound like something I would enjoy based on that description! Thanks
                    So does her microphone

Comment

• ^^

//
                      Because of peer pressure.... (No names shall be spoken)
                      I'm just two episodes in so I have no judgement yet other than it has very opulent imagery. The soundtrack is pretty good, too.

Comment

Does anybody watch this?

I can't work out if I find Freddie Highmore's character endearing or annoying, I switch between both! It's got him a Golden Globe nom anyway.

Comment

Comment

• I'm watching SWAT right now. Pretty basic...
                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Have started to watch this vintage series (while waiting for Space: 2099 to eventually start...[if ever ])

Comment

• oh i have seen that one... its kinda charming
                                jio CHARTS NOW: 24/11/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10503424

Comment

• ^^
                                  Watched about 20 episodes (on and off) and i have mixed feelings. The acting is so BAD it hurts. The stories are pretty much esoteric crap. The science and the physics are laughable. The dialogues are cringe worthy. The moon catapulted out of orbit and into wide space? Please... !
                                  However, major thumbs up for the design of the Eagle spaceships, the cockpits and the interior is very, very nice; also the pilots' spacesuits go well together. The 70s retro chic has aged passably well; and it's the only thing that makes this show worthwhile.
                                  But I cannot really recommend it.

Comment

Comment

Is it any good? The reboot/previous season was so dissapointing
                                      jio CHARTS NOW: 24/11/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10503424

Comment

• ^^
                                        Episode 1: Frantic mess. Don't even remember half of it. Halfa$$ed plot to justify the series
                                        Episode 2: Goes into the right direction; but all very unlikely and not plausible (entering highest security NSA/Homeland Security facilities, etc.)
                                        Episode 3: Finally getting back to X-Files as we know it.

Comment

@ Trebor

Thanks for introducing me to Future Man! I actually LOVE IT! It's right up my alley.
                                          So does her microphone

Comment

• ^^ Very glad you liked it! (Hulu has already commissioned Season 2!)

Comment

^^
                                              Episode 1: Frantic mess. Don't even remember half of it. Halfa$$ed plot to justify the series
                                              Episode 2: Goes into the right direction; but all very unlikely and not plausible (entering highest security NSA/Homeland Security facilities, etc.)
                                              Episode 3: Finally getting back to X-Files as we know it.
                                              I agree with that. Epsidoe 3 featured some great scenes between Mulder and Scully.
                                              The first 2 episodes were crap.
                                              My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• ^^ Glad you agree! (Sometimes (pretty much always) I'm worried that my judgement is too harsh!

//

Currently stanning for this. There's hardly a show I've been so involved and captivated by than VIKINGS:

Comment

^^ Very glad you liked it! (Hulu has already commissioned Season 2!)
                                                  Made my day! I'm glad it's not just a 1 season show
                                                  So does her microphone

Comment

• Great pilot episode. People who liked Penny Dreadful should give this a try.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X