• The Newsroom (my soul and my heart )
      Fargo (first season)
      True Detective (first season)
      House of Cards
      Chernobyl
      Mindhunter
      Daredevil
      Dexter
      Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

Comment

• Swamp Thing - It was a good first episode.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Orphan Black!
          Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#1]

Comment

• Recently:
            Stranger Things (rewatch) - great watch, excited for next season.
            Dark (rewatch) - amazing show, so excited for season 2.
            The Society - was pretty good but need season 2 to answer my questions.
            Grimm - some of it feels naff but it’s good so far!
            The Umbrella Academy - Really good!
            Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (rewatch) - unique, love this, sadly doesn’t look like there will be a third season.

Have to continue:
            Bates Motel (think I’m on first season still)
            Happy! (New season to watch)
            Black Mirror (new season)
            Fargo (need to continue season 2)
            American Horror story (Have only watched season 1)
            Designated Survivor (first season was great, my interest tailed off but will need to pick it up back up at some point)

Originally posted by TripTheTrackFantastic View Post

Otherwise, just been rewatching/ binging on real belly laugh comedy series from childhood.

My best friend is having her first baby soon - we grew up watching Gimme Gimme Gimme together and have been rewatching it recently. We joke that this is how I'll end up if ever I'm on babysitting duties

Great comedy

Looool I still watch Gimme, Gimme, Gimme from time to time, love it, the third season is not good though!
            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I watched the first season of She Gotta Have It on Netflix and enjoyed it ... a few indulgent moments but great performances from a very talented cast.
              Baaaaad relationship??
              The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• Did anyone watch The Virtues on Channel 4? It concluded this week with brilliant performances from Stephen Graham and Niamh Algar. A purposely slow drama, the tone was very Shane Meadows.

Comment

• It's like a soap opera but i love it
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• [MENTION=17831]CrazyCrazy[/MENTION]
                    Dark (rewatch) - amazing show, so excited for season 2.
                    One of the best TV series for sure.
                    Last edited by sonia85; Mon July 22, 2019, 13:02.

Comment

• I've been 'binge watching' I think is the correct term Salem. My partner thinks it's funny because I still like to watch episodes of things weekly, even though every episode is available of many series on Netflix But this I watched many in one go, it's not bad but I see it was cancelled a few years ago.

It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                      But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• ^ Well binge watching usually suggests that you have watched multiple episodes in one sitting or atleast over a few days so not sure that is what you’d call it

Originally posted by sonia85 View Post
                        [MENTION=17831]CrazyCrazy[/MENTION]

One of the best TV series for sure.
                        Yeeesss Sonia! Glad you like Dark too, shame we have to wait so long until the next season but hopefully it’ll be worth it!
                        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I am just watching The Handmaids tale, i have finished episode three.
                          It is good so far but I was maybe expecting a bit more having heard people really rave about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy View Post
                            ^ Well binge watching usually suggests that you have watched multiple episodes in one sitting or atleast over a few days so not sure that is what you’d call it
                            )
                            It does my head in though. Too much information in one go I like to absorb and ruminate over what I've watched.
                            It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                            But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• did anyone here watch the 90210 reboot's 1st epi? what did u guys think?

Comment

• I just ended The Night Manager.

Comment

• I'm currently stuck re-watching things I've already seen (Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina), or watching stuff from my childhood. I fall asleep to Buffy and Sabrina The Teenage Witch a few times a week.

I started Marianne last week, but have been too distracted to get into it. It's late here, so I won't watch it now, lol. Even Stephen King said it was scary, so there you have it.

I'm not big on TV in general. If I can't binge it, I'm generally not interested. I have been watching Expedition Unknown and other assorted adventure/spooky shows, but das it.
                                  Last edited by banksy; Fri October 4, 2019, 02:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                    did anyone here watch the 90210 reboot's 1st epi? what did u guys think?
                                    I kind of wanted to, but forgot. Was it good? I'm old enough to remember a couple of episodes of the original, but I was never really into it. Didn't The CW reboot it a few years ago with Annalynne McCord?

Comment

• American Horror Story: Apokalypse
                                      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Mr. Mercedes season 3. Love this show.

Comment

• Barry from HBO - season 2. I started Alarm For Cobra too since now it's dubbed in portuguese..
                                            I know how I feel when I'm around you, I don't know

Comment

• Peaky Blinders season 3

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                                I kind of wanted to, but forgot. Was it good? I'm old enough to remember a couple of episodes of the original, but I was never really into it. Didn't The CW reboot it a few years ago with Annalynne McCord?
                                                I haven't seen it yet, I've been very busy

Comment

• I just finished the series finale of The Deuce. I enjoyed it very much, the finale could've been much better but i'm glad that i've watched it.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Sherlock

Comment

Working...
                                                    X