No announcement yet.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both Reese Witherspoon and especially Jennifer Aniston are amazing in this!
    My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• I'm watching that as well.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Currently Gilmore girls during the day and the boys and American dad at night
        Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Patrick Melrose

Benedict Cumberbatch is so amazing! Great role!

Comment

• I just started watching Agatha Raisin , very funny

Comment

• trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The Greatest Dancer was back on BBC One at the weekend with Cherylís face looking even more fillered and the addition of Todrick Hall to the panel. Curtis Pritchard was going a bit heavy with the makeup in his random role as receptionist.

I still canít bear Jordan Banjo.

Comment

• AJ & The Queen
                      Servant

Finished Apple Tv series The Morning Show, See and For All Mankind and they were all great.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Almost finished The Morning Show, it’s been really good. Reminds me a little of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                          Almost finished The Morning Show, it’s been really good. Reminds me a little of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
                          I should check it out. Studio 60 was so underrated with a fantastic cast.

Comment

• Brings back childhood memories!

Comment

• Too many 'f*cks' get thrown around, but other then that it's realy interesting!

Comment

• Comment

• Just finished "I'm Not Okay With This" on Netflix and let me just say the ending was brutal!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                    Just finished "I'm Not Okay With This" on Netflix and let me just say the ending was brutal!
                                    I’ve got three episodes left, I’d better finish it then!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

I’ve got three episodes left, I’d better finish it then!
                                      I think you're gonna either hate it or love it! It's one of those WTF moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

I think you're gonna either hate it or love it! It's one of those WTF moments.
                                        I loved it! Quite satisfying actually the whole series reminded me of Carrie... hope it comes back for another season.

Comment

• I became a Reese Witherspoon fan after watching both 'Big Little Lies' and 'The Morning Show', so I started 'Little Fires Everywhere' which also stars Scandal's Kerry Washington. The first episode was excellent!

Trailer:
                                          My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Just started Rick and Morty about a week ago.
                                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [325-321]

Comment

• Little Fires Everywhere (the book) is excellent! I'm waiting for the show to finish airing so I can binge it.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Started Why Women Kill.
                                                Lucy Liu is insanely good in this, I love to see her in a comedy.
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She is! And her story was my favorite there.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• ^ Mine too! Her '80s fasion >>>

Comment

Working...
                                                    X