Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
    ^ Mine too! Her '80s fasion >>>
    LIVING for it. Each scene I'm like wow. Wish I could have lived in that era tbh.
    The gym scene in episode 2 was everything for my satorial heart.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^ Ah yeah. That scene was everything indeed! Wish i was more like her, but i am more like a Beth Ann
      You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• This new Netflix series called Freud is incredible. Just binged all 8 episodes. The main actor is gorgeous. Those eyes. Omg
        My Chart

Comment

• Watching On My Block on Netflix and I'm loving it so far! It's a teen drama-comedy centered around teenage life in a predominantly Hispanic & African-American neighborhood in Los Angeles.

Comment

• Binge watching The Good Wife again.
            I just love this show so much.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
              Watching On My Block on Netflix and I'm loving it so far! It's a teen drama-comedy centered around teenage life in a predominantly Hispanic & African-American neighborhood in Los Angeles.
              This is a fantastic series.
              Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

This is a fantastic series.
                Monse x Cesar gets on my nerves sometimes but yeah I'm enjoying it so far.

Comment

Monse x Cesar gets on my nerves sometimes but yeah I'm enjoying it so far.
                  Yeah, those two are annoying sometimes, but the rest of the cast slays. Ruby is a sweetheart and Jasmin is hilarious.

Comment

Watching On My Block on Netflix and I'm loving it so far! It's a teen drama-comedy centered around teenage life in a predominantly Hispanic & African-American neighborhood in Los Angeles.

Ohhh I might check this out

Originally posted by beredy
                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

Yeah, those two are annoying sometimes, but the rest of the cast slays. Ruby is a sweetheart and Jasmin is hilarious.
                      Yup, Jasmine is funny as heck. Also, Olivia was cute but I wish they would've picked someone else for that role idk.

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      Ohhh I might check this out
                      Would love to hear your opinion about it. On one side I find it to be quite stereotypical but on the other hand it's highly entertaining.

Comment

• Currently truing to rewatch as many UK apprentices as Daily Motion allows. I'm working my way back ways and from 8 backwards it's getting harder and harder to find them
                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

• This is really great so far!

Apple is pissing me off though by only releasing one episode a week, it's very binge-worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

This is really great so far!

Apple is pissing me off though by only releasing one episode a week, it's very binge-worthy.
                            An excellent show, I'm hooked as well!

Interesting to hear Mary from Downton Abbey talking with an American accent.
                            Last edited by Benny; Tue May 5, 2020, 07:31.
                            My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• I've just started watching Van Der Valk and Code 404.
                              Too Much Music
                              Too Much Music @Facebook
                              Too Much Music @Twitter
                              Scotland Social League

Comment

• Normal People on BBC ... my gosh it’s intense
                                LJC--->>

Comment

• I was desperate enough to watch Too Hot to Handle this week. Now I'm on Sweet Magnolias.

I wish there were an awesome comedy series with multiple seasons for me to binge-watch.

Comment

• Season Finale of Why Women Kill

That scene was PHENOMENAL television.

Spoiler!

Comment

• Just finished On My Block on Netflix. The ending was definitely such a bittersweet but it's actually realistic so I'm not complaining. Nice series overall!

Comment

• You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Finished 'Defending Jacob' last night, the best TV show of the year so far IMO.

Last edited by Benny; Sat May 30, 2020, 18:02.
                                          My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                            Finished 'Defending Jacob' last night, the best TV show of the year so far IMO.
                                            Agreed.

Comment

• Giving Happy Valley another go - watched a couple of episodes some time ago but never stuck with it.

Comment

• I've been randomly addicted to zombie themed shows atm.

Z Nation was lots of fun!
                                                Black Summer was pretty good.
                                                Glitch was really interesting.
                                                Betaal was slated by critics, but I quite liked it personally.
                                                Van Helsing was really good but it went on too long in my opinion, well worth watching though.
                                                Helix was great fun.
                                                V Wars was really great too, hope for more series and Ian Somerhalder is so damn sexy.
                                                Once Upon a Time - again I feel it went on too long and the last season completely lost me but it was quite good overall.
                                                Ozark - Awesome
                                                Dark - I totally orgasm for this show, one of my most faves in a long time, so intriguing but it does give you an headache with it's winding storyline.
                                                Life on Mars - Highly recommended, amazing.

I know I've watched way more than that but my brain needs to collate them all and catch up, I know I watched a bit of She-ra though.
                                                Last edited by CrazyCrazy; Thu June 11, 2020, 19:49.
                                                My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Just found out Ally McBeal is on amazon prime so I've started rewatching it
                                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

• The last show I have tried to keep up with is "Outlander" with Sam Heughan in it....the show is quite interesting..

Comment

Working...
                                                    X