Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
    ^ Mine too! Her '80s fasion >>>
    LIVING for it. Each scene I'm like wow. Wish I could have lived in that era tbh.
    The gym scene in episode 2 was everything for my satorial heart.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^ Ah yeah. That scene was everything indeed! Wish i was more like her, but i am more like a Beth Ann

Comment

• This new Netflix series called Freud is incredible. Just binged all 8 episodes. The main actor is gorgeous. Those eyes. Omg
        My Chart

Comment

• Watching On My Block on Netflix and I'm loving it so far! It's a teen drama-comedy centered around teenage life in a predominantly Hispanic & African-American neighborhood in Los Angeles.

Comment

• Binge watching The Good Wife again.
            I just love this show so much.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
              Watching On My Block on Netflix and I'm loving it so far! It's a teen drama-comedy centered around teenage life in a predominantly Hispanic & African-American neighborhood in Los Angeles.
              This is a fantastic series.
              Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

This is a fantastic series.
                Monse x Cesar gets on my nerves sometimes but yeah I'm enjoying it so far.

Comment

Monse x Cesar gets on my nerves sometimes but yeah I'm enjoying it so far.
                  Yeah, those two are annoying sometimes, but the rest of the cast slays. Ruby is a sweetheart and Jasmin is hilarious.
                  Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Watching On My Block on Netflix and I'm loving it so far! It's a teen drama-comedy centered around teenage life in a predominantly Hispanic & African-American neighborhood in Los Angeles.

Ohhh I might check this out

Originally posted by beredy
                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

Yeah, those two are annoying sometimes, but the rest of the cast slays. Ruby is a sweetheart and Jasmin is hilarious.
                      Yup, Jasmine is funny as heck. Also, Olivia was cute but I wish they would've picked someone else for that role idk.

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      Ohhh I might check this out
                      Would love to hear your opinion about it. On one side I find it to be quite stereotypical but on the other hand it's highly entertaining.

Comment

• Currently truing to rewatch as many UK apprentices as Daily Motion allows. I'm working my way back ways and from 8 backwards it's getting harder and harder to find them
                        It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• This is really great so far!

Apple is pissing me off though by only releasing one episode a week, it's very binge-worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

This is really great so far!

Apple is pissing me off though by only releasing one episode a week, it's very binge-worthy.
                            An excellent show, I'm hooked as well!

Interesting to hear Mary from Downton Abbey talking with an American accent.
                            Last edited by Benny; Tue May 5, 2020, 06:31.
                            My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• I've just started watching Van Der Valk and Code 404.
                              Too Much Music
                              Too Much Music @Facebook
                              Too Much Music @Twitter
                              Scotland Social League

Comment

• Normal People on BBC ... my gosh it’s intense
                                LJC--->>

Comment

• I was desperate enough to watch Too Hot to Handle this week. Now I'm on Sweet Magnolias.

I wish there were an awesome comedy series with multiple seasons for me to binge-watch.

Comment

• Season Finale of Why Women Kill

That scene was PHENOMENAL television.

Spoiler!

Comment

• Just finished On My Block on Netflix. The ending was definitely such a bittersweet but it's actually realistic so I'm not complaining. Nice series overall!

Comment

• Comment

• Finished 'Defending Jacob' last night, the best TV show of the year so far IMO.

Last edited by Benny; Sat May 30, 2020, 17:02.
                                          My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                            Finished 'Defending Jacob' last night, the best TV show of the year so far IMO.
                                            Agreed.

Comment

• Giving Happy Valley another go - watched a couple of episodes some time ago but never stuck with it.

Comment

• I've been randomly addicted to zombie themed shows atm.

Z Nation was lots of fun!
                                                Black Summer was pretty good.
                                                Glitch was really interesting.
                                                Betaal was slated by critics, but I quite liked it personally.
                                                Van Helsing was really good but it went on too long in my opinion, well worth watching though.
                                                Helix was great fun.
                                                V Wars was really great too, hope for more series and Ian Somerhalder is so damn sexy.
                                                Once Upon a Time - again I feel it went on too long and the last season completely lost me but it was quite good overall.
                                                Ozark - Awesome
                                                Dark - I totally orgasm for this show, one of my most faves in a long time, so intriguing but it does give you an headache with it's winding storyline.
                                                Life on Mars - Highly recommended, amazing.

I know I've watched way more than that but my brain needs to collate them all and catch up, I know I watched a bit of She-ra though.
                                                Last edited by CrazyCrazy; Thu June 11, 2020, 18:49.
                                                My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Just found out Ally McBeal is on amazon prime so I've started rewatching it
                                                  It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• The last show I have tried to keep up with is "Outlander" with Sam Heughan in it....the show is quite interesting..

Comment

Working...
                                                    X