What TV Series Are You Watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paris Navy View Post
    The last show I have tried to keep up with is "Outlander" with Sam Heughan in it....the show is quite interesting..
    I’ve just finished binging the entire thing, and I still don’t know if I like it.
    Last edited by menime123; Sun July 26, 2020, 15:55.
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Paris Navy
      Paris Navy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, it was kind of hard for me to follow at first, my mom watches Outlander as well and she had to explain to me some about what is going on with then show--I need to do what you did and watch all of the episodes in order from the beginning..I am missing episodes now cause I was watching with my mom and she says she may stop watching because of all of the sex scenes in the show..Anyhow, I hope I get caught up on the show because I like what I have watched so far...Hope that made since..

• Dark
    True Detective

Comment

• Really enjoyed it, the main characters were great!

My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Currently watching Cursed on Netflix.

Comment

• Now the TV series has become less interesting. My favorite TV shows are Desperate housewives (like as basic tools for home) Criminal Minds
          The Big Bang Theory
          Supernatural
          Game of Thrones
          The Simpsons
          Doctor Who
          Elementary
          Hannibal
          Sherlock Holmes
          Lucifer
          Secret Diary of a Call Girl

I'm ready to watch some episodes of these series.

Comment

• Had to revisit Nip/Tuck.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Rewatching the OC at the moment. Really enjoying it. I used it binge it all the time at uni years ago. Really good to revisit it. Currently on season 3!
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Just finished Mrs America and absolutely loved it. A great history lesson with an excellent Cate Blanchett in the leading role.

My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Working...
                X