Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Watching ALIAS for the first time.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I'm only a few episodes into S1, but I'm really enjoying it.

Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#58]
              Akini's Favourite Films: [55-51]
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [6 weeks]
              AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. Rina Sawayama]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I have just finished "Lost in Space" and boy, oh boy... did I cry and laugh and love the show. Three absolute brilliant seasons. I fell in love with all the characters... any fans of this show here?

Parker Posey is my gal.
                  My Chart

Comment

• I've just finished the first season of 'The Mandalorian' and it's such a good show, and I'm not even that much into Star Wars. The little Baby Yoda is the cutest creature ever!
                    Last edited by Benny; Sun January 9, 2022, 08:18.

Comment

• Last night I finished 'The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window' with Kristen Bell. It was okay but not as good as I had hoped. It also contained one of the most ridiculous storylines ever: A father works as a psychiatrist in a prison. His 9-year-old daughter wants to see where daddy works so he takes her with him to prison (!). Then he leaves her alone in a room with a mass murderer (!!). The mass murderer kills the daughter. I'm sorry but how stupid is that ???

Comment

• Benny I finished that yesterday and it really was the most ludicrous series… that final episode, wow

Although I feel it was meant to be really tongue in cheek and OTT. The fight scene was really amusing to be fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                          Benny I finished that yesterday and it really was the most ludicrous series… that final episode, wow

Although I feel it was meant to be really tongue in cheek and OTT. The fight scene was really amusing to be fair.
                          Well it wasn't all bad, some scenes were indeed amusing. My expectations were probably too high, I thought it would be something like 'Girl on the Train' meets 'Veronica Mars'.

Comment

• I've been enjoying watching Will & Grace from the start on Prime, I'm up to season 7 and out of nowhere, Prime take it off their free to watch list and make me want to pay per episode!
                            1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

Comment

• This is so damn good! Giving 'The Office' vibes, but better.

Comment

• I finished 'Inventing Anna' on Netflix last night and enjoyed it, though it wasn't perfect. I would have liked to see how she exactly managed to get into New York's high society, she was already part of it right in the first episode. I also think that it's a bit problematic to mix reality and fiction the way they did because everyone will think that the fictional parts were real as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                  Last night I finished 'The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window' with Kristen Bell. It was okay but not as good as I had hoped. It also contained one of the most ridiculous storylines ever: A father works as a psychiatrist in a prison. His 9-year-old daughter wants to see where daddy works so he takes her with him to prison (!). Then he leaves her alone in a room with a mass murderer (!!). The mass murderer kills the daughter. I'm sorry but how stupid is that ???

Just devoured this show this morning and it is so crazy stupid kind of like a Scary Movie approach to those type of shows. That final episode was everything
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• manifest. i'm finishing season 1 and there are 2 more seasons ahead. it would be like 12 monkeys mixed with law&order.
                                    Ok, here we go

Comment

• Finished season 2 of Truth Be Told, it was another great season and i'm glad it was renewed for season 3.

Today i'm gonna catch up with Servant and finish The Lost Symbol.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Just started this today and it's everything!

Comment

• I just finished 'Anatomy of a Scandal' on Netflix and enjoyed it. The scenes in court were the highlights for me, both Michelle Dockery as the prosecuter and James' defense lawyer were on fire! And I also learned a new English expression which is always a plus ('prick tease'), you never know when this might come in handy in real life.

Comment

• Very excited for season 2 of Russian Doll tomorrow!
                                              1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

Comment

• This was decent for a one-season wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                                  Very excited for season 2 of Russian Doll tomorrow!
                                                  I’m a bit lost with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                    This was decent for a one-season wonder.

I enjoyed this, wild ending!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X