No announcement yet.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm currently enjoying 'The First Lady' which comes as no surprise because you can't go wrong with 3 amazing actresses like Viola Davis, Gillian Anderson and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
      Very excited for season 2 of Russian Doll tomorrow!
      I finished it last night by watching the last three episodes and those episodes I watched were completely trippy and confusing. The ending was a gut punch

Comment

• My newest obsession is 'The Staircase', I'm currently watching both the series with Colin Firth and the documentary on Neftlix.

Comment

• This is a really fun, if infuriating, watch. Fans of Mr Bean will love it, it’s 9 episodes but they’re all about 10 minutes long after the first one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
            This is a really fun, if infuriating, watch. Fans of Mr Bean will love it, it’s 9 episodes but they’re all about 10 minutes long after the first one.
            I watched this Friday night and absolutely loved it! What a pity that the episodes were so short.

Comment

• I want to watch Rowan's new one as I love Mr Bean.

I've been addicted to so many Korean series lately, there are so many of them on Netflix thankfully.

Currently watching The Cursed.
              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• From Sex And The City creator Darren Star.

Pretty enjoyable and a good cast, it’s kind of a gay SATC I guess. Bit predictable but easy watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                  From Sex And The City creator Darren Star.

Pretty enjoyable and a good cast, it’s kind of a gay SATC I guess. Bit predictable but easy watching.
                  +1
                  I'm currently watching & enjoying this one as well. Besides Neil Patrick Harris it also features Bob from Desperate Housewives and Marcia Gay Harden, so a good cast.

Comment

• Tisha Campbell plays a fun role too.

Comment

• Just finished this. It was weird.

Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#55]
                      Akini's Favourite Films: [25-21]
                      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [6 weeks]
                      AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. Rina Sawayama]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

• Also finished this a few minutes ago. I see why it was cancelled after just one season.

Comment

• I just finished The Boys' first season

Comment

• Re-watching Glee. I'm watching season 4 at the moment.
                            Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                              Re-watching Glee. I'm watching season 4 at the moment.
                              I'm on 3 atm
                              Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                              'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I'm on 3 atm
                                I'm crying almost every episode. Is it me or do you get emotional too?
                                Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I'm crying almost every episode. Is it me or do you get emotional too?
                                  I do but I actually cry at everything these days

Comment

• The Good Wife!

It’s finally on streaming again!
                                    LJC--->>

Comment

• Started this last night.

Comment

• Community! Currently starting season 5 and I really enjoyed it so far.

Comment

• I just started watching season 1 of Netflix's Never Have I Ever.

Comment

• Community used to be one of my favourite shows but I kind of grew apart from it. It's something I keep wanting to go back to

Never have I ever is really good. Emotional and funny.

Comment

• Comment

• This took a minute to get rolling, but I ended up really enjoying it!

Comment

• I've been watching Severance and I highly recommend it! Really intriguing plot, I think the characters are great and well acted, it looks great, it's shot great, and while being mysterious and kind of tense, I also think it has some nice and endearing interpersonal interactions. Solid!

Recently binged Our Flag Means Death

I watched a few episodes of From, and I couldn't get into it. The set-up is fun: a lot of intrigue and mystery, but the whole thing felt so cheap to me. I think the acting/directing put me off mostly. It seems like a thriller/drama in the vein of Lost and The Leftovers (following an isolated community during mysterious tragedy), but closer to something like Jericho in quality. Maybe it gets better, but I had a hard time staying invested and interested

Pretty much finished Servant. I liked it. I was intrigued by the mystery at first, which eventually got kind of "eyeroll-y". From there on, I think the thriller/mystery aspects of it was easily the worst part for me. I just couldn't care. But on the other hand, the characters, their interactions and relationships kept me interested enough to keep watching.

____
                                                  Fornye

Comment

• Randomly stumbled upon this and it's brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X