No announcement yet.

Will & Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've also announced they're completely ignoring the original ending - they will be single and have no kids
    M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
      They've also announced they're completely ignoring the original ending - they will be single and have no kids
      That's actually great
      Alterna universe

Comment

Wonderful.
        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

I cant wait to have these 4 back in my life :x
          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Gutted Rosarioís actress has retired and will not appear. This is something theyíve talked about and publicised, so itís not really a spoiler. Though I hope they can at least have a cameo in season 2.
            M08T10

Comment

Oh and theyíve finally released W&G on digital download and streaming services. But they havenít remastered them or released them in HD :evil:
              M08T10

Comment

Any idea if Beverley Leslie will be back? I know he dies at the end of Season 8 but they aren't throwing the end out so maybe

Comment

I CANNOT WAIT
                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

After 11 years, the magic's still there. Great return!

Comment

I loved it! Debuted with 10.2 million viewers which is pretty good for a show that went off air 11 years ago!
                      M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                        Any idea if Beverley Leslie will be back? I know he dies at the end of Season 8 but they aren't throwing the end out so maybe
                        Yup! He's gonna guest star this season.

SOURCE

Comment

The first episode was everything I hoped for.
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I loved it! Debuted with 10.2 million viewers which is pretty good for a show that went off air 11 years ago!
                            https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... re-ratings

And something even more remarkable: Will & GraceĎs Season 9 premiere last night was up from the comedyís eighth-season opener 12 years ago, on September 29, 2005 (9.81 million). In total viewers, last nightís opener outperformed both the Season 7 and Season 8 averages for Will & Grace, which aired at a time when the total number of original scripted series was less than half of what it is today, DVR was in its infancy and SVOD was nonexistent, with Netflix still exclusively in the DVD-by-mail business. Even in the adults 18-49 demographic, Will & Graceís return is down a modest 17% from its last season premiere 12 years ago. That is less than the declines many returning series have been posting vs. last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                              https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... re-ratings

And something even more remarkable: Will & GraceĎs Season 9 premiere last night was up from the comedyís eighth-season opener 12 years ago, on September 29, 2005 (9.81 million). In total viewers, last nightís opener outperformed both the Season 7 and Season 8 averages for Will & Grace, which aired at a time when the total number of original scripted series was less than half of what it is today, DVR was in its infancy and SVOD was nonexistent, with Netflix still exclusively in the DVD-by-mail business. Even in the adults 18-49 demographic, Will & Graceís return is down a modest 17% from its last season premiere 12 years ago. That is less than the declines many returning series have been posting vs. last year.
                              I know

The Ďproblemí is US comedy is lacking as of late - Modern Family aside, there isnít a half hour sitcom that ever successfully captured the audience Friends and W&G left behind. Sure there are comedy shows, but people like to laugh - and to keep laughing, particularly in times of uncertainty.

The opening episode feels like itís picked up exactly where it left off (give or take a finale) and is perhaps more ballsy than ever. Whatís not to love? There are genuine laugh out loud moments that just shine, they arenít afraid to pack a punch against establishment and each of them are as crazy as ever. Although I wanted more Karen

The key is how well it performs over the next few weeks. If it retains its audience I wouldnít be surprised to hear season 10 gets a few more episodes and that season 11 has been ordered.

But for now... #MakeAemericaGayAgain
                              M08T10

Comment

Episode two is even more fantastic than the season premiere! I suspect that some might complain that the show is getting too preachy, but the mix of comedy with more serious issues works for me. And the show still makes me laugh like no other. Plus the "Borderline" inclusion Ah, I needed this show in my life right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin
                                  The first episode was everything I hoped for.
                                  Exactly, I loved it and i am so glad the show Is back.
                                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Dropped 3 million viewers for the second episode, but 7.1m viewers is pretty good in this day and age.
                                    M08T10

Comment

Haven't watched any of these eps yet - why can't they show them in the UK?!

Where can I watch online?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                        Haven't watched any of these eps yet - why can't they show them in the UK?!

Where can I watch online?

Plenty of uploads on Dailymotion website.
                                        M08T10

Comment

Loving this so far, but I do feel they haven't made the most of Karen's character yet. She's kinda just 'there'...

Comment

To echo what Wayne said..

How come no one has picked this up in the UK? I would've thought Channel 4 would have loved to have it back.
                                            "We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Comment

The second episode was better then first one, i was literally laughing loud in my room.
                                              nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by WEDway82
                                                To echo what Wayne said..

How come no one has picked this up in the UK? I would've thought Channel 4 would have loved to have it back.
                                                I suspect they wanted to see if it would get the full season or cancelled earlier than anticipated. I heard talk Netflix UK had rights, but nothing has come out of that.

I know the revival got a second season before the first one even debuted, but Iím guessing had ratings been low it wouldnít have happened.
                                                M08T10

Comment

The episode this week wasn't too hot, but I'm always so happy on Thursday nights when I remember I have this to watch.

Comment

loving this, so glad they're back

low-key I'm sad that both W & G are divorced and childless, I really enjoyed that happy ending they got. but the revival would suck if they hadn't scrapped that ending

it was good to see Leo and find out more about their divorce, hope Will's breakup will be explained in an episode too
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Better episode this week than last week's. I always love when the show focuses on Will and Jack's friendship.

Comment

Glad it is back.

Loved how they danced to Madonna's Borderline.
                                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

The 4th episode is the strongest yet. Should have been the 2nd episode.possibly the strongest episode since season 6.
                                                          M08T10

Comment

Another fantastic episode this week! Lovely to see the return of the iconic Beverley Leslie.

I also find it cool that they seem to re-film certain scenes because some moments are just too current to be coincidental, like the Weinstein crack for instance.

Comment

Great to see Beverley back - when he was talking about his wife I was the same as Karen, thinking she was already dead

Next week is the 200th episode and named after Rosario so Iím hoping for a quick cameo.

Will working for Grace is never going to end well
                                                              M08T10

Comment

Working...
                                                              X