No announcement yet.

Will & Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda like the fact that Jack is finally settling down. I am interested to see Jack navigate a marriage.

Also I agree about Karen. However i love the actress from Orange is the new black so I'd be happy for her to stay a few episodes.
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Whatever happened the male employee Grace hired? Tony I believe his name was - the guy from Hamilton and A Star Is Born.
      M08T10

Comment

• Last week producers confirmed season 11 will be the last one. But now Debra and Megan unfollowed each other on Instagram. Feud cancellation?
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Decent season premiere. It's interesting that they're going with another baby storyline to close out the series.
          Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2019: [#1 Revealed!]
          Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2019: [#1 Revealed!]
          Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2019: [#1 Revealed!]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
            Decent season premiere. It's interesting that they're going with another baby storyline to close out the series.
            I thought the same. Maybe they think they can 'correct' it in a way

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
              Last week producers confirmed season 11 will be the last one. But now Debra and Megan unfollowed each other on Instagram. Feud cancellation?
              oh noesss
              Forever Young

Comment

• Great season premiere!

Comment

• It was a fine opening epi for the season

Comment

• this week's epi was very funny, I thought it might be a drag bc of the whole baby business but it really wasn't bad at all

Comment

• Good episode this week, though I do wish Grace had let us know who the father was.

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                        Good episode this week, though I do wish Grace had let us know who the father was.
                        yeah! The only thing that bothered me about the whole thing was , I understand why they stated that she could be a great parent just by herself and could very well take care of the baby and all that, but what about the baby's needs? or the biological father's right to know? what if the baby needs a transplant or something along those lines? it could make it easier to just know who the dad is to test if there's compatibility ...also, they all just automatically assumed that none of the guys actually wanted to be a dad, I mean what if one of them -for whatever reason- wanted it? they just took for granted that straight males wouldn't love/need/want a baby

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed in the last few Eps that she slept with Leo and its his baby and they end up together

Comment

• "are you here to ruin me or are you here to RUIN me?"

Comment

• apparently they'll play a Lucy Show-inspired episode

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                "are you here to ruin me or are you here to RUIN me?"
                                I liked that part.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                  apparently they'll play a Lucy Show-inspired episode
                                  What's that?

Comment

• It took me like a minute to recognize Demi

Comment

• The past few episodes have all been decent, but forgettable for me.

Comment

Working...
                                      X