X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don’t post GIFs in this forum.

Comment

• They made her look like Hitler
      Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
      #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• There are again so many things unclear that this is bound to be another messy illogical episode... They should've never shortened it to 6.
        MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Can Dany please burn everything and everyone else and go live happily ever after? thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
            Can Dany please burn everything and everyone else and go live happily ever after? thanks!
            Imma need her to burn that bish Sansa and that dumb rock Tyrion

Comment

• OMG this is so funny, probably [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] started this

Over 200,000 'Game of Thrones' Fans Signed a Petition for This Reason!

Over 200,000 fans of Game of Thrones and counting are signing a petition to redo the show’s divisive final season.
              The Change.org petition, called “Remake Game of Thrones Season 8 with competent writers,” is a cry for the show’s creators to step aside.

“David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have proven themselves to be woefully incompetent writers when they have no source material (i.e. the books) to fall back on. This series deserves a final season that makes sense. Subvert my expectations and make it happen, HBO!” the petition reads.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/05/16/...r-this-reason/
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• They are at over 300 k signatures now lol

Comment

• How sad

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                    Imma need her to burn that bish Sansa and that dumb rock Tyrion
                    She should, I'm sick of them looking at her like she is Hitler. It was a war and she sacked the corrupt, classless, vice-laiden city. Rebuild and get over it.
                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                      She should, I'm sick of them looking at her like she is Hitler. It was a war and she sacked the corrupt, classless, vice-laiden city. Rebuild and get over it.
                      She killed the people she had just conquered, the same people that had just surrendered to her. She had won and then she went on a killing spree. Innocent people that donít care about who is on the throne.

This isnít how she was supposed to win. She was supposed to win the support of the houses of the seven kingdoms and then collectively march on Kings Landing.

But now? No one loves her. No one wants her and now no one will put up with her.
                      M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                        She killed the people she had just conquered, the same people that had just surrendered to her. She had won and then she went on a killing spree. Innocent people that don’t care about who is on the throne.

This isn’t how she was supposed to win. She was supposed to win the support of the houses of the seven kingdoms and then collectively march on Kings Landing.

But now? No one loves her. No one wants her and now no one will put up with her.
                        And she did everything to do that like defending Winterfell, freeing salves all over. Yet, before she ‘killed the innocent’ she was betrayed by her closest company. She may not have won the right way yet she was triggered.

Comment

• Oh well thatís okay then
                          M08T10

Comment

• It’s enough for me. It’s fantasy after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                              Oh well that’s okay then
                              Still better than your fan-fic. The way you thot you did something with that.

Comment

• Weren't "the innocent" blood hungry bastards ready to yell shame shame, throw stones and always up for a beheading show of the day? if it's about the children, we could say that it was in their genetics to be a*holes when they'll grow up, same with how some say yeah but Dany's got Madness in her blood she had to go

Dracarys with them all

Comment

• MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• NOTICE:

The final episode will broadcast tonight in the US and various regions simultaneously around the world. Please avoid the thread if you are NOT watching the episode during itís initial broadcast and wish to remain spoiler free
                                    M08T10

Comment

• I feel sad. This end of a whole era.

Great show of all time.
                                      Last edited by DNK; Sun May 19th, 2019, 10:25.
                                      Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                      Forever and always!

Comment

• The things i would do to Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          The things i would do to Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
                                          Get in line
                                          M08T10

Comment

• I’d definitely take him over Kit Harrington.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                              I’d definitely take him over Kit Harrington.
                                              Amen- I still don’t get how/Why Kit is regarded as a hunk. Nice bum though

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                                I’d definitely take him over Kit Harrington.
                                                This works for me. Kit, Richard (Robb), Michiel (Daario), Pedro (Oberyn), and Finn (Loras) are my fab five.
                                                Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Kit >>>>

Nikolaj is too Ken-Doll-pretty for my taste

Comment

• I love her!

Ramin is Genius!

Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                                    My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                                    Forever and always!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X