No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the year its final season arrived, GOT is named Top TV&MOVIES Thread! Congratulations!
    VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
    ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• R.I.P. Diana Rigg

"Tell Cersei that it was me"
      Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
      Forever and always!

Comment

• I have to admit I don’t know her other than GOT but she was easily one of my favourite characters. She was unbelievably iconic. RIP

Comment

• She made a supporting character memorable and legendary. Rest in power, Diana!
          Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#2]

Comment

• I loved her in GOT, one of my favorite characters RIP Diana a true icon
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
              I have to admit I don’t know her other than GOT but she was easily one of my favourite characters. She was unbelievably iconic. RIP
              She made a name for herself in the 60's with a rule in a hugely popular The Avengers TV show. And she also played the only Bond girl who was his wife. GoT definitely brought her a modern day popularoty though. And she was soooo good in her role.

R. I. P.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• She was a Dame for a reason and an amazing actress. way back in the 1960s she asked for equal pay and stood her ground. I saw her in Pygmalion a few years ago and she was wonderful on stage.
                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  I loved her in GOT, one of my favorite characters RIP Diana a true icon
                  Def my fav character. Her brutal reads are iconique.

Funny how her character's death also marked the last time the show was good.
                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Def my fav character. Her brutal reads are iconique.

Funny how her character's death also marked the last time the show was good.
                    Diana was an absolute star in GOT. They would have been better off ending the show early and unfinished instead of trying to second guess and attempt George RR Martin's incredible creativity.

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
                      R.I.P. Diana Rigg

"Tell Cersei that it was me"
                      Very sorry. She is a wonderful actress. I really enjoyed her role in Game of Thrones. One of the most striking characters, although not the main one.

Comment

Working...
                      X