Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon A Time

Welcome to Storybrooke..

Emma Swan’s life has been anything but a fairytale. A 28-year-old bail bondsperson, she’s been taking care of herself since she was abandoned as a baby. But when Henry—the son she gave up 10 years ago—finds her, everything changes. Henry is desperate for his mom’s help and thinks that Emma is actually the long, lost daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. Yes, the actual Snow White and Prince Charming. Even stranger, Henry believes that Storybrooke, the sleepy New England town he calls home, is really part of a curse cast by the Evil Queen, freezing fairytale characters in the modern world with no memory of their former selves.

Premiers on Sunday October 23, on ABC at 8PM.

TRAILER
    --

Enjoy Your Stay.
    You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

download the pilot, but didn't have to watch it yet. It looks cools and hipe they execute it well!
    I lied, too. - Helen Parsons, Damages

Comment

i like it gonna watch it for sure

Comment

Watched the pilot, it is amazing. So far my favorite new show this season.

BTW: The pilot episode was watched by 12.930 million viewers and received a 4.0 rating in adults 18-49.[10] It was the seasons #1 rated drama debut among adults 18-49 and ABC's biggest debut in five years.
        LastFM
        Instagram

Comment

Finally watched it. It was OK, no big thrills. But I'll stick to it!
          I lied, too. - Helen Parsons, Damages

Comment

Agree with nyla, together with Pan Am it is the best new show this season, imo! It could have been so cheesy and camp, but somehow the creators managed to avoid any such cheesiness (in the pilot episode anyway); a testament to the great writers attached to this project!

Can't wait to see where they take the story over the course of the next 20 or so episodes...
            Tweet, tweet.

Comment

OK when is a channel (preferably a terrestrial one) going to pick this up in the UK? The trailers look amazing.

Comment

I saw the pilot on megashare. Looks interesting and I like that they took away the "and they lived happily ever after" ending from the Snow White lol

PS: I really like the lead actress, I liked her also in "House", although her character was often annoying over there
                jio CHARTS NOW: 19/10/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10765535

Comment

this is starting tonight and I already set my dvr! can't wait to watch it after work! it just looks so good
                  Ginnifer Goodwin is so cute too
                  I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

OMG WTH WTF

What are they doing with this show. Since the first episode the viewers are going down like big time (E01-12.93mill, E02-11.74, E03-11.45, E04-11.36, E05-10.69, E06-9.66, E07-8.92), but the thing they did at the end of episode 7 I think will seal the deal for show not to be renewed for second season.
                    I expect big drop in viewers for episode 8 and that is justified, because I am outraged with what they did.
                    Episode 7 was mind blowingly amazing but what they did at the end is just wrong and producers and creators deserve all the negative backlash they are getting... :( :( :( :(
                    LastFM
                    Instagram

Comment

^ nyla if you see this: what were talking about? post examples, I think everything is awesome in the show

I loved the Beauty and the Beast storyline the most I still haven't watched the ending of the season yet, though
                      it's the 'On Demand' tv show this week (this means all the episodes are available to watch in the dvr for a week) so I'm catching up and I'll finish it by tomorrow

Comment

I'm watching at UK pace but I'm assuming nyla was talking about Sheriff Graham dying in episode seven!

This show is so amazing.

Comment

the best new show of 2011/12. i love it so much. cannot wait for s2..
                          My Chart

Comment

Yeah I was talking about Sheriff`s death but I`m over it, because I read somewhere that Jamie Dornan said he will be back (just hoping he wasn`t talking about his small cameo in final episode), and after they introduced Mad Hatter they got me back in love with this show....

I have a problem, I take this TV shows way too serious, right now I have Grey`s Anatomy meltdown.

But yeah this is one great show, can`t wait for 2nd season, first ended in the way that I can`t wait for september (?)....
                            LastFM
                            Instagram

Comment

Ok now that I've finally watched the season finale, I have to say that this show is everything! I loved all the back stories and how they cross some stories together, it's actually a dream come true to me tbh

I noticed that I've grown to love the evil witch, I started to root for her after seeing her origin story, it was unexpected to me and I honestly don't know what will they do next season, with the amount of characters they already have and could bring, the possibilities are endless! I want more of Ruby and I'd love to see new faces too

I loved when Regina was crying toward the end and I thought that this would be a preview of her role next season, she'd be vulnerable with everyone coming for her wig but when she smiled because the magic's back, I think she'll stay the HBIC.. only now she won't deny it!

Comment

SEASON 2 TEASER
                                LastFM
                                Instagram

Comment

NEWS TIME:

Emilie De Ravin aka Belle & Meghan Ory aka Red/Ruby are promoted to season 2 regulars.

Sarah Bolger is cast to play Sleeping Beauty.

Season 2 will have Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, Jack (Beanstalk), Capitan Hook.

More information:
                                  http://tvline.com/2012/07/14/once-up...oop-comic-con/

And the latest, after Wonderland, and announced Neverland there is possibility for Land Of Oz:
                                  http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upo...s-1050066.aspx
                                  LastFM
                                  Instagram

Comment

Mulan!!!

Comment

I will be watching season 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                                        Mulan!!!
                                        YASSS stanning already!!

I heard there was going to be Ariel as well ?? & I'm glad Belle & Red are going to be in it more, I like their chars.

Comment

Season 2 Promo

Here she is..... You gotta love Regina
                                          LastFM
                                          Instagram

Comment

Holy fcuk, it looks epic!

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                                              Mulan!!!
                                              WHAT Mulan!!! Oh sh*T I dropped this series a bit as its so camp and corny but Mulan justgot me back in.
                                              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Best Series so far this year for me. Just Loved every minute of this show. Awesome concept. Great characters & Actors/Actresses. Am so excited for Series 2
                                                'Baby put on heart shaped sun glasses cause we're gonna take a ride'

Comment

Once Upon A Time [season 5]

September 30!

I wasn't too excited about the seaosn 1 finale, but it has been a great seaosn overall. Very curious to find out where this show will be heading towards.
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X