No announcement yet.

Orange Is The New Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Officer Bennett is so ******* dreamy.
    can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Originally posted by ANH
      Oh Officer Bennett is so **** dreamy.
      YES!

Episode two was brilliant, and not only because I got to see Officer Bennett again. But the original girls in orange are back! Every scene was so on point. Lemme keep watching.
      Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [100-96]

Comment

Episode three is even better! Looks like there's a new HBIC in town.

And yay at more Officer Bennett. I'm loving this new pregnant Daya too.

Comment

I just started watching this, really loving it so far. Im only up to episode 3 so far. Does anyone else think Chapman looks a lot like Katy Perry?

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLamb
            I just started watching this, really loving it so far. Im only up to episode 3 so far. Does anyone else think Chapman looks a lot like Katy Perry?
            Yes, she does! There's a particular scene in episode four where she rants and reminds me of Katy even more.

Comment

I finished the binge watch guys. It was pretty shamazeballs. I like how it ended. That's all I'm gonna say. :-)
              Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_d
                I finished the binge watch guys. It was pretty shamazeballs. I like how it ended. That's all I'm gonna say. :-)
                can't wait! I'll watch it in the next few days

Originally posted by ANH
                Oh Officer Bennett is so **** dreamy.
                he's really just alright, at best! it's just that there's no competition and y'all thirsty

the best male character in the show is definitely Luschek! he's hilarious
                I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

DEAD at 'The Fault in Our Stars' being promoted here! I was so happy to see that scene in '40 OZ of Furlough'.

Comment

One question.

I just finished season 1, and I wanted to start to download season 2, and it's possible on torrent to download whole season 2!? Is it fake or!? I'm confused, whole show is already out?!
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                      One question.

I just finished season 1, and I wanted to start to download season 2, and it's possible on torrent to download whole season 2!? Is it fake or!? I'm confused, whole show is already out?!
                      Yes, the whole season is available online

Comment

Weird, how that?!

Comment

Weird, how that?!
                          because it's produced by Netflix, not a tv network/channel,

they always release the full season at once

Comment

I'm already through the 2nd season It was good, and they definitely managed to continue the drama! I also loved how the season ended

Comment

How can Netflix let us binge like this with 13 eps and wait another year for season 3?

I hope they release season 3 end of this year or early 2015. I'm hooked on this show.

Also they need more Bennett body action cos I agree with you all he is hot AND sweet.

I feel like they need a warden like Mr Fenner from Bad Girls now that Mendez is gone. It balances the dynamics of the good guards and bad guards.
                              "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

Oh my, the show ended in the best way possible! So, so happy how everything turned out!

I must say, Larry and Polly annoyed me in the last two episodes, but at least Piper managed to guilt them into doing her that favour. Oh, and as much as I hated her, V made for an excellent villain this season.

Comment

How long do we wait before we can post without covering spoilers?

Saw S2 in 3 days and it's great though i could have done with more Alex - not sure why they reduced her to a guest star.

Vee - the new rival to Red is a great character - like an evil Oprah Winfrey!

The cancer lady. Great actress, surprising storyline.

I'm a bit puzzled as to how come nobody else tried to escape through Red's tunnel even though several people knew about it? I even expected Red to escape. But the thought of getting even with Vee was more important than escaping for her. Maybe it's the Brooks from Shawshank dilemma - they are institutionalised inside and wouldn't be a ble to cope outside

Jodie Foster directed the first ep (her second in total) - she should do more. Andrew McCarthy directed some, too - known actor.

And wow at Yael Stone - what a great heart-breaking performance as Lorna. She's quite stunning to look at, too.
                                  Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (1st August 20) - Black Honey, Sylvan Esso, Flock Of Dimes, Zella Day, Tate McRae, Hurts, Wye Oak, Shlohmo, Sody and Cavetown, Billie Eilish, Kate Rusby, Tim Arnold, Taylor Swift, The Naked and Famous, John Foxx and The Maths, Clan Of Xymox, Dolly Parton, Jessy Lanza, Seasick Steve...

Comment

I just watched the series 1 finale I cant wait to start the second season now.

Oh and that girl Poussay(Samira Wiley) can saaaaannnnggg

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini
                                      How long do we wait before we can post without covering spoilers?

Saw S2 in 3 days and it's great though i could have done with more Alex - not sure why they reduced her to a guest star.

Vee - the new rival to Red is a great character - like an evil Oprah Winfrey!

The cancer lady. Great actress, surprising storyline.

I'm a bit puzzled as to how come nobody else tried to escape through Red's tunnel even though several people knew about it? I even expected Red to escape. But the thought of getting even with Vee was more important than escaping for her. Maybe it's the Brooks from Shawshank dilemma - they are institutionalised inside and wouldn't be a ble to cope outside

Jodie Foster directed the first ep (her second in total) - she should do more. Andrew McCarthy directed some, too - known actor.

And wow at Yael Stone - what a great heart-breaking performance as Lorna. She's quite stunning to look at, too.
                                      Because escaping would be stupid, you'd get caught very quickly and have at least a decade added to your sentence. Some of the woman would be out sooner without trying to escape.
                                      "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

Series 2 was FANTASTIC!!!

Vee was definitely the best thing to happen this series. As cold and horrible as she was she was the perfect character and made for a great storyline. The way it ended with her girls turning on her and the Rosa running her down and saying 'she was always SO rude!' was amazing

Comment

@Damiennatas1

WHY YOU HAVE TO SPOIL TO THE OTHERS?

Anyways, I finished season 2, and it's amaaazing, exciting, and Vee really did great for show!

Comment

Finished the 2nd season 10 minutes ago. In euphoria.

Overall I'm glad the show focused more on the rest of the girls and not Piper, she managed to get me tired of her like she did to everyone she knows.
                                            Hej koji dan.
                                            Last.fm

Comment

@Damiennatas1

WHY YOU HAVE TO SPOIL TO THE OTHERS?

Anyways, I finished season 2, and it's amaaazing, exciting, and Vee really did great for show!
                                              Because I was smart enough not to come in here until I had finished and expected everyone else to do the same

Fixed my post anyway, apologies

Comment

Wait what

since when is the entire season 2 released? Isn't it only like episode 1 or 2?

EDIT: i've figured it out, my bad.
                                                last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                                  Wait what

since when is the entire season 2 released? Isn't it only like episode 1 or 2?

EDIT: i've figured it out, my bad.
                                                  same reaction as mine, I was SOOOO confused when I saw that whole season is avaivable for download.

Comment

Just finished season two, and it's so good! I didn't think they'd top the first one! it's so quotable too
                                                    the flashbacks were much better this season too, I'm pretty sure they had a bigger budget

I think Lorna is my favorite, the actress is so talented and beautiful

"You don't go Jessica Simpson when you got Rihanna."

Originally posted by Blondini
                                                    i could have done with more Alex - not sure why they reduced her to a guest star.
                                                    The actress was busy with another project, and I think she quit altogether, but the producer, found a way to work around her schedule

anyway, she'll return as a regular next season! they already started shooting this week, so we might get it sooner this time around?

Comment

I've watched the first two episodes so far, loved the first one with Piper in the new prison but was relieved we revisited the original crew in the second episode - it was a good way of bedding in the new series anyway. Can't believe Alex double-crossed her... actually, I can!

Comment

Just finished watching the second season I loved Rosas ending, I kinda expected her to crash the van and kill herself tbh. I thought for sure Red was dead after V attacked her but thank god she was, Shes by far my favourite character. Did we ever find out why Red went to jail in the first place, Im guessing it had something to do with the mob but I dont recall them ever mentioning it. I liked that Chapman wasnt as prominent this season as she was in the previous one, it let the rest of the cast shine a lot more.

Comment

A bit random but I was reading that the person who plays Sophia is actually transgender too, apparently she plays Sophia and her twin brother Marcus portrays the pre-transitioning Sophia.

Comment

^Yes, this was big news last year as she was the first transgender woman to have a starring role as a transgender woman - not just in this but other shows. She was the first transgender to appear on the cover of Time magazine last year.

No, we still haven't had all of Red's backstory. Made a change to see her vulnerable in the one with Vee.

I loved the scene where that smug slutty assistant warden Figueroa got on her knees for Caputo though i hated what he did to Susan Fischer
                                                            Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (1st August 20) - Black Honey, Sylvan Esso, Flock Of Dimes, Zella Day, Tate McRae, Hurts, Wye Oak, Shlohmo, Sody and Cavetown, Billie Eilish, Kate Rusby, Tim Arnold, Taylor Swift, The Naked and Famous, John Foxx and The Maths, Clan Of Xymox, Dolly Parton, Jessy Lanza, Seasick Steve...

Comment

Working...
                                                            X