Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pokémon Discussion Thread (incl. Pokémon GO!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always kinda fancied getting a rubdown from a Machoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      I always kinda fancied getting a rubdown from a Machoke.

this is like the fifth weirdest / saucy thing i've read on UKmix today
      Originally posted by SummerPeur
      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
      Originally posted by Goldmoney
      So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        God no. They were freaky as hell. Just living shapes.

Squirtle and Blastoise were my favourites. Wartortle was just crap though

Butterfree was always underrated too.
        I actually always preferred Venonat / Venomoth over Butterfree.

Comment

• Starmie was awesome, great dual type.
          I was always here for Ninetales.

Comment

• Started playing PokGo again last week - and it's awesome! In 2016 I was obsessed for like 2 months and then I deleted it because it didn't have a point.

They improved it a lot and it's actually more fun/complex.

Comment

• I couldn’t imagine starting from scratch and erasing 3 years of work. A part of me wants to just delete the app and be done with it.

Comment

• Honestly I'm done with this but it is hard to erase all I've done. I stopped at L39
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• New info about Sword and Shield coming on the 5th of June if I’m correct.

Hopefully some new Pokemon designs and the evolutions of the (so far horrible) starters.

Comment

• They have announced many new Pokemon applications yesterday.
                    I'm excited for Pokemon Masters!
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• One thing I'd love them to do is a Game which combines all the games.

So you play the first Gen and after winning the league, you get invited on a Pokemon trip to another place and so you discover all the other generations, always starting with a new starter pokemon. I'm sure this is something they could give us for their 30th birthday

Comment

• That's what annoys me about Pokemon, they're a huge company and always have been yet their games are super basic. Looking at Sword and Shield for the first time I was impressed but the more I thought about it the more I thought of what they could have done for their first big main console release and I think they're just lazy cash-ins.

We'll see what new information creeps up on 5th June

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                            One thing I'd love them to do is a Game which combines all the games.

So you play the first Gen and after winning the league, you get invited on a Pokemon trip to another place and so you discover all the other generations, always starting with a new starter pokemon. I'm sure this is something they could give us for their 30th birthday
                            They know fans want this, but seem reluctant - and I get why, as every few years and for every new console, they’re just remastering and re-releasing the older games for the new format. It’s like the gaming equivalent of a new greatest hits album I suppose
                            M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                              They know fans want this, but seem reluctant - and I get why, as every few years and for every new console, they’re just remastering and re-releasing the older games for the new format. It’s like the gaming equivalent of a new greatest hits album I suppose
                              You’re right

Comment

• The preview of the new game is... horrible?

Comment

• Love the last scene with the legendary Pokémon, the rest... not so much yet. So confused with these big Pokémon and big Pokéballs... the world looks nice though.

Lol at the comments in the video basically saying the same as me like

Me: Well, it’s looking ok

Giant Pokémon: Exist

Me: Wait.... what the f-

Comment

• The new Pokemon that were previewed look actually quite nice. The starter Pokemon are the worst ones so far.

The Sword Legendary Pokemon is a mess tho. I like how they included the Shield idea in the Pokemon's design but the Sword one basically just carries a Sword with him

Comment

• There's a few games that portray a wolf holding a sword in its mouth (Dark Souls, World of Warcraft) and I believe it's taken from some other legend but I could be wrong.

The legendaries look OK, the new Pokemon look good but I still think the starters look great! The game, for me, looks lacklustre though and the giant Pokemon mechanic is kind of an eyeroll. Whyyyy can't they just put more focus on Mega-evolutions. Easily one of the best additions to the franchise.

Comment

• Dynamax is nonsense. But the game and the Pokemon look fine to me.
                                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                          Dynamax is nonsense. But the game and the Pokemon look fine to me.

Agree with this. I hate the fact it wants you to team up with 3 other people to catch some pokemon too, but the open world look of the Wild Area looks great. I really hope they make it possible to catch all 1000ish pokemon in this game.
                                          1 Sigma|2 Jack Wins |3 The Killersl |4 Victoria|5 Destiny |

Comment

• I love the newly introduced mon overall, but the new gimmick with the giant Pokémon is like they wanted to fuse Mega Evolution and Z-Moves and just were like they weren't able to exclude that much mon so just made them giant.
                                            The wild more 'open' routes look good though

Comment

• 'Giant' Pokemon? Good lord what a negative way for Pokemon to go.
                                              Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                              Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                              So does her microphone

Comment

• OK, watching E3 footage of Sword and Shield and the open area looks really good! Even the Dynamax battle looks quite cool

Comment

• So the National Dex will not be in Sword and Shield, meaning a good chunk of Pokemon may be left out of this game. Really not impressed tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                                    So the National Dex will not be in Sword and Shield, meaning a good chunk of Pokemon may be left out of this game. Really not impressed tbh
                                                    National Dex means all the Pokemon from all the previous games right ?

As long as they keep Staryu and Starmie, I'm fine. I hope they do.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X