Top Answer Game 2020: FINAL STANDINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    I ended up topping Infamous in the end, welp.

Thanks for running this boo, you did a boss job!
    Haha yes you did. You join a highly select group of fine gentlemen, congratulations

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      Thank you all for playing. Honestly I'm so glad people participated, and to retain a 100% (actually more) participation rate from Round 1 to Round 10 is a testament to you guys (or how bored you are at home). Hope you all had fun and it didn't drag on too long!
      Thanks a million for doing this, it was great fun
      Can anyone host games, or just mods btw ?

Comment

• Aww crap, what a loss in the end!!

Honestly never heard of any PCD members aside from Nicole and Carmit for some reasons so I went with Carmit, she was also the first listed on wikipedia.

I almost put Anti but thought ppl would be choosing GGGB for some reason, shame.
        last.fm

Comment

• Yay, I'm happy to finish within the top 10. I don't think I usually end up that high.

Many thanks for the brilliant job you did as host, Pete!
          Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [#1!]
          Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [#1!]
          Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [#1!]

Comment

• Thanks for running this. It was fun as always, despite floping most of the time
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Congrats aRat. I'm sad I didn't participate from the start, this game is really fun (even when you fail miserably). Hope there's another one in the future Spartan!
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Talent & Snatchedness came through in the end. The Dua Lipa of Ukmix. We luv to see it.
                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Aaaaah! Another round another slay, but I woke up too late . Happy with the #4 place though and I was getting so close after my mediocre start! Congratz to aRat , Carbon isha and SholasBoy for making it to the top 3! What a very close finish !

Spartan Thank you for the great organization and all the fun rounds! It was really cool & amazing playing it, especially in these times! 10 Rounds is indeed a perfect time to stop, although I secretly hope we get a new game at some point !
                  Eudaimonia
                  Last.fm
                  Instagram

Comment

• ATTENTION! I LOVE GOD!!!1! An organic top 10!

Great game, Spartz, thanks for running it! <3.
                    wish I was abit more involved, but my laptop is broken so I'm doing it all from my phone which is a pain in the ass.

Comment

• Didn't do as bad as expected in the final round.

Thanks a lot for hosting Spartan it's been such a pleasure to play!!

Comment

• Henry VIII and a snake sabotaged me!

Well done aRat, definitely thought Shane was gonna take it.

Thanks Pete for hosting, a world-class job.

Comment

• Spartan forgot to thank you for hosting, enjoyed this game a lot (especially cause I was good at it )
                          last.fm

Comment

• btw whoever put my name as an answer; I'm not a mod

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                              btw whoever put my name as an answer; I'm not a mod
                              Thats what i was thinking lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                Talent & Snatchedness came through in the end. The Dua Lipa of Ukmix. We luv to see it.
                                Think it was nice of me to let you win in the end

1 Harry Styles |2 PNAU |3 Michael Gray|4 Jessie Frye |5 Jazmine Sullivan

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  btw whoever put my name as an answer; I'm not a mod
                                  When I saw the answer I genuinely had to look it up to see if you were a mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

Think it was nice of me to let you win in the end

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Akll top answers except ANTI (I picked GGGB). WAYNE (I Picked Spartan) VIRGO (considered my own Taurus but went with Gemini, thought of popular ones like maybe Aquarius too) and I had COBRA initially but did a search and Taipan came up, funny considering we have a lot of snakes. Black Mamba I thought would be well known too.

Also, I thought Coachella over ESC too! I thought some people might go for something like that (and considering its popular on the forum too) but guess I was thinking of festivals and stuff foremost (also thought of Glastonbury).

I also had New Mexico off the top of my head then did a search just to see and was like oh yeah duhhhh TEXAS!.

Thanks for hosting Spartan Might post my lists later.
                                      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Had a lot of fun playing this game.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                                          VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• My favorite part was when GOAT was the #1 answer.
                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• This was one of the best editions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                This was one of the best editions!
                                                Exquisite taste.

Comment

Working...
                                                X