How often do you do online shopping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you do online shopping?

I personally rarely do online shopping. I try to limit it to purchases I can't do in a physical store. I recently bought a replacement part for a mixer online. I really want to buy Steve Grande's two albums and have to import them from the US as they haven't been released in Germany. So <10%, I guess. What about you?
    0-25% of my purchases are online.
    16.67%
    26-50% of my purchases are online.
    50.00%
    51-75% of my purchases are online.
    16.67%
    76-100% of my purchases are online.
    16.67%
    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
    and everything you stand for?
    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
    just to tell you that I see more?

I hardly buy anything on line. I used to buy CD's online when CD-shops started to disappear here.

The funny thing is, while I hardly ever buy anything online, my husband buys most things online (CD's, books, clothes).
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I put 51-75%.

I do all my food shopping in store and pick up the odd non-food items there but otherwise, I do most of my shopping online.

It's scary how convenient it is these days - particularly Amazon (still amazes me that you can do same day delivery).

Comment

26-50%

from time to time I order something from e-bay or aliexpress, and every few months my fave proteins!
        Last FM <3
        Instagram

Comment

26-50

Comment

Answered 26-50% about a week ago, but the current situation is pushing me more towards 75+%.

Face masks become unbearable after 5 minutes, checkout lines are growing longer and longer every day and the worst customer service in the world has somehow managed to get worse. I just don't have the time or nerve.

Comment

• theMathematician
              theMathematician commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry to hear that! Hope you'll give physical shops another chance by the time the biggest Corona trouble is over .
          Working...
          X