Intermittent Fasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermittent Fasting

Tomorrow starts my 4-week intermittent fasting period.

It‘s my second time doing intermittent fasting already and I just LOVED the results I got from the first fasting sequence. Positive side effects (remarkably present from Day 5 on) were:

- much better sleep!! (my quality of sleep has seriously increased 10x)
    - balanced emotions (I felt totally in control of my emotions during that time)
    - shiny hair (to be fair, my main protein was egg, so that’s why my hair got thick and like a really bright shade of blonde!)
    - less belly fat (this one took a while but hey, 1 and a half weeks later I was like RIPPED and slim and UGH I LOVED IT!)

I am hoping to get the same results again this time. From a health perspective, intermittent fasting contributed TONS of advantages.

Have you got any experiences with intermittent fasting?
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

I had never heard of it. I am lucky I don't have weight problems.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Been doing it since March.

The first few days were the hardest. I was hungry all the time and had a really bad mood. But once I got into it properly, it worked really well!

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
        Tomorrow starts my 4-week intermittent fasting period.

It‘s my second time doing intermittent fasting already and I just LOVED the results I got from the first fasting sequence. Positive side effects (remarkably present from Day 5 on) were:

- much better sleep!! (my quality of sleep has seriously increased 10x)
        - balanced emotions (I felt totally in control of my emotions during that time)
        - shiny hair (to be fair, my main protein was egg, so that’s why my hair got thick and like a really bright shade of blonde!)
        - less belly fat (this one took a while but hey, 1 and a half weeks later I was like RIPPED and slim and UGH I LOVED IT!)

I am hoping to get the same results again this time. From a health perspective, intermittent fasting contributed TONS of advantages.

Have you got any experiences with intermittent fasting?
        How many calories are you eating within your window ? And what are your macros like ?

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

How many calories are you eating within your window ? And what are your macros like ?
          I go with 2 full meals and 2 proper snacks so it doesn’t feel like dieting at all.

I don’t have a food plan either, I eat what I want (consciously cutting out sugar though).
          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Working...
          X