Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

WTF is a Belinda Blinked ?
    It's a series of critically acclaimed espionage novels, won the world booker prize some time ago.

Comment

• Finally had a chance to listen and OMG, the drag on all the new songs. Poor Ed and Natasha! Ed's song is OK, Natasha is a hard pass for me. (I think Natasha had two or three well-performing songs in the US).

The Joy Crookes song is really good! It has a throwback vibe to it! A lot better on whatever that was you opened with

Oh. Soccer.

Comment

• EPISODE 7 - It's Back!

Spoiler!

Comment

• I will start listening from the beginning. Love the deep voice and British accent.
          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
            I will start listening from the beginning. Love the deep voice and British accent.
            I was about to say the same thing! First time I listened, and Thriller has such nice voice to listen to! I like it, gonna listen to previous episodes when I can.
            Eudaimonia
            Last.fm
            Instagram

Comment

• Great episode again. So in agreement about theme parks, when they are suggested, I instantly dread the thought. That accident that happened at Alton Towers in recent years also didn't help my anxieties.

JayCrawford. I love a poster with strong opinions.

I've added that Grace Davies song to my playlist, nice track and not too overly Diana Vickers (to the point I'm instantly put off). Love a bit of Moloko to play us out as well.

Comment

• What an aural treat for a lazy Sunday evening. Hearing you say sucking and penis was also unexpected lol
                The think piece on bring helpless was very deep sounding
                ..have you had a traumatic experience? Overall great episode. And good to see you back ;)
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Need to start pimping out my voice for cash

No you’re reading into it InFamous I just don’t like being suspended above an abyss

Comment

• Always here for a new episode! That Grace Davies song is good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      Need to start pimping out my voice for cash

No you’re reading into it InFamous I just don’t like being suspended above an abyss
                      Haha ok, its just you went on about it for quite a while

Thanks for the entertainment though

Comment

Chile, imma send some chocolates with that voice.
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• I feel like the games section has been busier this past year than the year before. Especially this month with the Mimi survivor going - that one even is getting some visits from biscuits. SholasBoy's game was very different and whoever didn't play missed out.

The dragging of the songs n the Chart of Charts

jaycrawford has some interesting opinions.

Comment

By the way don't forget that I was the original stan of your voice.

All these hoes bandwagoning and the wonderful TIfan can get in line

Comment

• I was not expecting a mention
                              CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                              FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Didn't realise what trebor did
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Enjoyed listening to this on the way to work as usual. Great to hear JayCrawford getting some appreciation. He is such a joy on the forum. Thank you for the shout out to my new game, a little too late, but never mind.
                                  1 Camila Cabello |2 Silk Sonic|3 Yola |4 Jennifer Hudson |5 KAWALA

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

By the way don't forget that I was the original stan of your voice.

All these hoes bandwagoning and the wonderful TIfan can get in line
                                    Eh, no boo. It was I who first made mention of the loveliness of Thriller's voice. It was on the original UKMix Podcast thread, which accidentally got deleted. You were just the first to be overtly thirsty about it. Not that you could be blamed, that deep, lush,, woodsy instrument deserves all the thirst we can throw at it
                                    She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post

Eh, no boo. It was I who first made mention of the loveliness of Thriller's voice. It was on the original UKMix Podcast thread, which accidentally got deleted. You were just the first to be overtly thirsty about it. Not that you could be blamed, that deep, lush,, woodsy instrument deserves all the thirst we can throw at it
                                      Absolutely not. I was the first person to hear that podcast. I even referenced the Madonna song lyric " I can make love to your voice" and how I finally understood what she meant The attempt at changing history is too much

Comment

• OK, fine InFamous---I could swear I was on the ground floor, but I am willing to be wrong.
                                        She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                          OK, fine InFamous---I could swear I was on the ground floor, but I am willing to be wrong.
                                          Glad we cleared that up

Of course Thriller s voice is free to be enjoyed equally by all forum members LOL

Comment

• I will do private recordings for the highest bidder.

Comment

I will do private recordings for the highest bidder.
                                              I am only interested if the body comes with it sorry

Comment

• Thriller 's voice reminds me a little bit of this Youtuber Joel Wood, who actually does voiceover work as seen in this vlog from Feb 2020:

Similar accent?
                                                UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                                  Similar accent?
                                                  Thriller has a more Northern/Midlands sounding accent than him although not a strong one, whereas he definitely has a Southern accent. The vlogger has probably had training to polish his accent. People from the North pronounce the vowels shorter and closer to the spelling form.

Comment

• He’s much posher than me and yes, I’m northern!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X