No announcement yet.

Learning To Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know, just have my problems with these things. I am really bad at driving car, bicycle and so on. So I tried to avoid it
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica
      Don't know, just have my problems with these things. I am really bad at driving car, bicycle and so on. So I tried to avoid it
      I think I know how u feel, when I think about driving myself it kinda stresses me out to think I'll be in control
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Exactly. and well, I am just so bad at it
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Exactly. and well, I am just so bad at it
          Me too, even riding a bike I always stay behind
          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

True, and I am always afraid to fall and it often happened back then too

Comment

True, and I am always afraid to fall and it often happened back then too
              Yes thats my fear or driving a car would make me feel nervous as hell thinking of so many things that could go wrong
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Re: Learning To Drive

I don't know why people think cars are the only way to get around. I would STRONGLY recommended using a bicycle if you live in an Urban congested city or a scooter/moped. So much cheaper and quicker, especially the latter. I regret wasting my time and money learning to drive as I only ever use two wheels now.

Comment

^In our town bicycle and pedestrians have the same path, so it's not really convenient.
                  I am not allowed to drive due to some of my health conditions.
                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I've started again.

Determined to wrap this up over the coming months, as it's getting quite ludicrous.

Doing my lessons in 2 hour blocks - going to do 4 hours of lessons each week for the foreseeable (so expensive, costing me £30 per lesson).

Had my first lesson last night, was lovely - got a great instructor this time which helps. Got my next lesson on Tuesday!

Comment

Good got you. Honestly it’ll be the best thing you’ve ever done.

Comment

Best of luck Wayne! I ought to start learning soon but just keep putting it off. One day hopefully
                        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Good luck, Wayne! Just keep on doing lessons, take the time you need and to rush things. It's all really worth it!

On a side note, i paid 90 Swiss francs per lesson, which is around £69

Comment

£69 per lesson - FFS.

Is that per hour? Why so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike
                              On a side note, i paid 90 Swiss francs per lesson, which is around £69
                              And how many lessons did you have?
                              *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Learning to drive is extortion to be honest, but well worth it ultimately.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                  £69 per lesson - FFS.

Cuz a kebab costs around 8 poundsor whatever there. it's one of the richest countries ever so I'm not surprised tbh.

I got.my liscence 4 years ago or more and never entered far since. I wanna learn it again, but driving is just so boring and I have zero interrest in it . :(

The whooole thing costed me like 300€ iirc.
                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

At £69 per lesson, he must've been having 2 hourly lessons or something - it surely cannot be £69 per hour?!

Comment

In Tokyo, errbody pays a fixed price of £2000.

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                        In Tokyo, errbody pays a fixed price of £2000.
                                        What does that get you? Driving lessons until you pass?

Comment

At £69 per lesson, he must've been having 2 hourly lessons or something - it surely cannot be £69 per hour?!
                                          Again, check the cost if life in CH. I'm not even surprised tbh.
                                          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Lol in Portugal I paid less than 500€ for 28 theory lessons + 6 simulator lessons + 29 1h driving lessons + exams + license emission.
                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover
                                              Lol in Portugal I paid less than 500€ for 28 theory lessons + 6 simulator lessons + 29 1h driving lessons + exams + license emission.
                                              :-? that's the price for theory lessons ONLY here.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

£69 per lesson - FFS.

45 minutes. Normal price in Switzerland

I had 30 lessons @ Biebz.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481

Where do you live?
                                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481

Where do you live?
                                                    France! And then you pay from 35€ to 45€ / hour for driving lessons. Minimum required is 20h...
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X