Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• It might not be their last either since they've got that pretty good American-Sanmarinese Wrestler too, we love to see it
      San Marino just keeps winning this year (if we consider them qualifying to the ESC final as a win lol)

San Marino > Floptugal
      Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• speaking of him..

Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Love when the "Small" nations win!!
          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Congratulations Valentina on your medal.
            1 Camila Cabello |2 J Balvin|3 Majestic |4 Kevin McKay |5 Wizkid

Comment

• Happy athletics begin tonight/tomorrow!!

Comment

• Well done San Marino - didn’t need that Flo Rida collar after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                  Congratulations Valentina on your medal.
                  they couldn't afford to win gold, too scared of hosting Olympics afterwards
                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Was really hoping Brasil would snatch Gold in women's individual gymnastics! But the USA did a wonderful job.

Comment

• Svitolina gurl. Like… how is she still number 6 in the world while losing THAT much.
                      Eudaimonia
                      Last.fm
                      Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                        Svitolina gurl. Like… how is she still number 6 in the world while losing THAT much.
                        once again, women's tennis tournament's a huge mess, no favourites, everyone's game pretty much

Comment

• however, congrats to Belinda Bencic, two medals snatched already

Comment

• Amazing Rebeca Andrade getting the silver, losing the gold right at the last second. Amazing story from a poor girl which got three knee surgeries and still has become one of the best gymnasts in the world and in my opinion one of the best to watch. Excellent.
                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Swimming is my favorite sport to watch, simply because I do not need to know how the scoring works.

I love watching gymnastics but, things that look good to other look bad to me and vice versa. Sometimes, I do not get the scoring.
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                Swimming is my favorite sport to watch, simply because I do not need to know how the scoring works.

I love watching gymnastics but, things that look good to other look bad to me and vice versa. Sometimes, I do not get the scoring.
                                Many sports like that, Athletics being the most famous I guess. But yes swimming is awesome. And it's true that very technical sports can be less rewarding.
                                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Does anyone have a link to a readable timetable for the athletics in UK time.. the ones I have found are super confusing to me. Thanks in advance,
                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Many sports like that, Athletics being the most famous I guess. But yes swimming is awesome. And it's true that very technical sports can be less rewarding.
                                    Swimming, Track and a few others are rewarded to the best.

I feel like Gymnastics is similar to the Academy Awards. Sometimes, there are undeniable winners but, sometimes, there are head scratching winners. That's why I posted earlier "they're cheating" because what looked beautiful to them was messy as hell to me. But, who am i???

I feel like I need to start swimming more. Looking at the pool, I don't think I could swim to the other end, let alone, do a lap.

Diva!!!

Comment

• Congrats to Suni Lee winning the gold medal.

Comment

• happy athletics has begun

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                          happy athletics has begun
                                          its started ? i thought it was tomorrow.

Comment

• mens 3k steeple heats on now, did I miss anything good before this?

Comment

• Only two medals thus far (silver and bronze) #flopgium #evenhashtagsdontworkformyflopcountry

How are u guys experiencing the lack of audience? I don’t experience that much of a difference, but must be bit disappointing for the athletes. Luckily there are other athletes and entourage present sometimes. Have been fun games so far.

Also… ROC… their punishment for state funded doping is just a neutral flag and name (even though they still use their own colours). I know not all athletes are to blame for it, but I feel like this punishment is lacking… It is barely a punishment. The amount of times they got caught for doping is impressive.

To conclude, I think swimming is overrated lol. There are too many medals to win. Sometimes the distances feel so random.
                                              Last edited by Michiel; Fri July 30, 2021, 09:22.
                                              Eudaimonia
                                              Last.fm
                                              Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                mens 3k steeple heats on now, did I miss anything good before this?
                                                No, I think it was the first race.

Comment

• The women 100m bringing out so many all stars! Cant wait to see who makes it to the finals.

Comment

• Djokovic :( :( :(! Hopefully Kachanov wins the final! Alex played well, but Djokovic really dipped also lol. He was also not playing that well in Wimbledon, maybe he should just rest until the US open cause I want him to win the full grand slam!
                                                    Eudaimonia
                                                    Last.fm
                                                    Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                                    X