X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tansike
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Brazil has all the stans so Iím not completely surprised....but Iídíve guessed Croatia or Germany would have the most ukmixers
    I guessed the UK would have most of them.

Though i have no idea where all the Mariah stans are from. Maybe most of them are from Brazil?
    I know the US has quite a chunk of them...
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
      Originally posted by aRat
      Originally posted by cheapthrills
      This is UKmix, so surely someone can please help me know what the censored word is in this headline?

If it's really bad, just PM me - none of the things I'm thinking of match the story
      B*kkakked?
      That was the first word that came to my mind.

Oh, itís bollocked.
      OK, I looked it up. Why would that be censored

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Isnít Leonix from Mexico?

And USA hew? Ratchet street is where itís at
            Originally posted by beredy
            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
              Originally posted by TIfan
              The only reason you like the song is due to the fact that Dogs dont care for cats, who hates rats.
              + it is better than any diva song since 2005.
              TY for practically admitting that WBT will never be topped.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• What's with all this Mariah slander?

I am trying to study and get my shit together for finals but I did next to nothing over the weekend so I can kiss my As goodbye
                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

When you're the GOAT, people from everywhere are going to come for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                    Even Elton John's ''Candle In The Wind'' sold more than WBT
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                      https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ukmix.org

didn't know we were so popular in Brazil. Interesting that the UK isn't in the top 5 tho
                      [youtube:2dqbpjfh]sjB2lKSkstk[/youtube:2dqbpjfh]

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                        "Even the biggest-selling single in the world of all-time sold more than WBT".

Well DUH.

Comment

It's really weird that Madonna & Mariah's biggest US hits didn't perform that well in UK & Europe.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                            It's really weird that Madonna & Mariah's biggest US hits didn't perform that well in UK & Europe.
                            because both are R&B and R&B has never done that exceptionally well outside the US.
                            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                              because both are R&B and R&B has never done that exceptionally well outside the US.

Still, i expected Take A Bow to be top 10 hit in UK, whatever she released automatically went top 10 there so it was a rare flop for her those days.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                Originally posted by heppolo

Well DUH.
                                That's why divas flop, because even a dire Elton John song in the right place and the right time can outsell them forever.

Comment

That Elton John song just might be the most bland, cheesy and dire song ever.

Comment

That Elton John song just might be the most bland, cheesy and dire song ever.
                                    Is it though?
                                    [youtube:8r4mm4u3]ppuWCTnTQRA[/youtube:8r4mm4u3]

Comment

• I find it interesting how Rita Ora managed to get as big as she has.
                                      It felt like she was just going to fade but she just became bigger. I think a lot has to do with her being really hot and managing to profit online.
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Gosh all these Chrustmas songs are clogging up the Spotify charts already. Why so early this year? :-? Just when Ava Marx was about to go top 10 WW. :evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                          I find it interesting how Rita Ora managed to get as big as she has.
                                          It felt like she was just going to fade but she just became bigger. I think a lot has to do with her being really hot and managing to profit online.
                                          Being hot always helps but she also released some pretty good trendy songs. Her music has become much better.

Comment

That's why divas flop, because even a dire Elton John song in the right place and the right time can outsell them forever.
                                            I am pretty sure that AIWFCIY has been outselling and outstreaming Candle in the Wind ever since... music was made available on digital formats.

I mean AIWFCIY - varying souces included - outsold WBT by 4:1.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                              I am pretty sure that AIWFCIY has been outselling and outstreaming Candle in the Wind ever since... music was made available on digital formats.
                                              A long way to go for Mariah
                                              United Kingdom (BPI) 9◊ Platinum 4,935,000
                                              United States (RIAA) 11◊ Platinum 11,000,000

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne

Well DUH.

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                                  Rita really focused on building a brand, and it paid off. Yes sheís not a huge popstar but she makes bare dollar from her endorsements. She couldíve easily ended up like Pixie Lott but sheís a savvy businesswoman
                                                  Yeah I think this is what I meant. She focused on building an image and a name and the success came after.
                                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Perfect time to post this:
                                                    [youtube:5nlywh4c]LMxeEXQ9FxE[/youtube:5nlywh4c]

Comment

Even Pon De Replay sold more than We B****m Together

Comment

• Did Pon sell 6 million copies of Music of the Slums tho?

Comment

• Pon De Legend: 2,2M copies sold in the US, 150M Spotify streams.
                                                          We B****m Together: 1,7M copies sold in the US, 143M Spotify streams.

Comment

Gosh all these Chrustmas songs are clogging up the Spotify charts already. Why so early this year? :-? Just when Ava Marx was about to go top 10 WW. :evil:
                                                            Because nothing can beat a good Christmas song.
                                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                                              Originally posted by aRat
                                                              Gosh all these Chrustmas songs are clogging up the Spotify charts already. Why so early this year? :-? Just when Ava Marx was about to go top 10 WW. :evil:
                                                              Because nothing can beat a good Christmas song.
                                                              [youtube:3tdmft4p]J5dVCPH8f5Q[/youtube:3tdmft4p]

Comment

Working...
                                                              X