This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat
    Pon De Legend: 2,2M copies sold in the US, 150M Spotify streams.
    We B****m Together: 1,7M copies sold in the US, 143M Spotify streams.

YouTube views?
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Madonna shaded Gaga again. It's really sad to see her becoming a shady and insecure old woman who can't tolerate the success of younger artists.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
        Originally posted by aRat

YouTube views?
        WBT has less views than ''Axel F'' by Crazy Frog, the only true classic of 2000s "music"
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
          Originally posted by aRat

YouTube views?
          You can have that one but Pon still wins in more categories

Pon deserved to go #1 and not be blocked by WBT's radio payola
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Receipts for the payola?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
              Madonna shaded Gaga again. It's really sad to see her becoming a shady and insecure old woman who can't tolerate the success of younger artists.
              Queen. That forGaGatten gurl has been copying her every move and lied about sending e-mails and sh!t. I can understand that Madonna has had enough of it. She better clock the copyrat.

Comment

• The one and only true champion of the people's taste of 2000s, this one has more views than any music video by Mariah, Madonna, Celine and the rest of the divas.
                [youtube:28iodlj8]k85mRPqvMbE[/youtube:28iodlj8]
                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

I don’t know her

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                    Madonna shaded Gaga again. It's really sad to see her becoming a shady and insecure old woman who can't tolerate the success of younger artists.
                    Queen. That forGaGatten gurl has been copying her every move and lied about sending e-mails and sh!t. I can understand that Madonna has had enough of it. She better clock the copyrat.

Well, she sounds pressed, insecure and shady. You can't promote love (as in revolution of love) and shade other females. Hope liddos drag her to the pits.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• [youtube:106m46y0]jNGLpMM1RPI[/youtube:106m46y0]

There can be 100 people in the room and forGaGatten will ignore 99 of them and only copy 1 (Madonna)

Comment

She is basically saying something completely different though madonna, the inventor of numbers strikes again
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Yeah, people are reaching. Madonna shouldn't have shared it anyway. It doesn't look good when a 60 year old woman does it.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

Well, she sounds pressed, insecure and shady. You can't promote love (as in revolution of love) and shade other females. Hope liddos drag her to the pits.
                              Of course you can promote love and still drag people who deserve it and forGaGatten has been copying and lying many times now. Madonna has always been outspoken and direct so ofc she was going to react to GaGa's shamelessness and not let her walk over her.

Comment

Yeah, people are reaching. Madonna shouldn't have shared it anyway. It doesn't look good when a 60 year old woman does it.
                                Like she cares. She has flashed her boobs and vaginal bush at 60 for crying out loud.

She doesn't give a f**k how people will perceive her. Hun, are you sure she is your real fave or have you confused her with someone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy
                                  She is basically saying something completely different though madonna, the inventor of numbers strikes again
                                  Well ofc she had to change it a bit so it doesn't look 100% copied. An Express Yourself -> Born This Way tea all over again.

Comment

• She is my fave but i'll drag her when she does something i don't like. I don't like shady people. I didn't like when Mariah shaded JLO as well.

I think she can't stand Gaga because she has a great voice and she is much more respected by music and movie industry than Madonna will ever be. At the end of the day, it's up to her whether she wants to gain new fans or not. But you don't gain fans by shading young and popular artists.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Kween never shades for no reason

[youtube:1of83oea]mm9m4VzS3oA[/youtube:1of83oea]

Comment

Ignoring someone is better than shading (and acknowledging her) imo.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I can guarantee you to the T (tea) that WBT sold over 2 million digital copies in the USA. Idk why you are posting sales from like 2012...
                                          My Chart

Comment

True in most cases.

For people as foul as Nicki Minaj, it's only fair to remind them of their place (see Mimi).

Comment

That depends on the behavior of the other person. If the other person goes too far with the disrespect then you need to stand up and speak up.

Madonna had no problem with GaGa in the beginning and she supported her even though it was clear that GaGa was copying Madonna from the start. Madonna only started shading her when Gaga blatantly ripped off Express Yourself and then had the nerve to say she got the inspiration from Whitney Houston and lied about sending E-Mails to ask about her permission.

Comment

• bye tumblr, it was nice to know you

https://media1.tenor.com/images/19d131c ... id=8586815
                                                ˇEh, mamá!
                                                Me quiero matar
                                                El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                                                  bye tumblr, it was nice to know you

https://media1.tenor.com/images/19d131c ... id=8586815
                                                  The only reason why I 'used' it

Comment

• The only reason almost everyone used it, lesbi honest not a lot left except overused edgy-teen quotes
                                                    ˇEh, mamá!
                                                    Me quiero matar
                                                    El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                    Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                                                      The only reason almost everyone used it, lesbi honest not a lot left except overused edgy-teen quotes
                                                      How can the owners of that site be so stupid tho? Do they not have data & statistics on what the users search for? Shouldn't a website that big have their own Data Analysts?

It's like if McDonald's decided to remove burgers from their menu.

Comment

• Where will I go for the perfect mix of amateur and professional? Bitch. . . .
                                                        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                                                          Where will I go for the perfect mix of amateur and professional? Bitch. . . .
                                                          I know :( #mess

End of an era
                                                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I've never used that app.
                                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                                              I've never used that app.
                                                              Hmm so where do u get your quality material?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X